Like a whiteboard with super powers, Trello is simple to use and infinitely flexible. You'll know exactly what needs to get done, who's going to do it, and what's coming up next. Plus, everything you do is synced and saved instantly to the cloud, so that all your devices are always up to date.
With Trello, you can create boards to organize anything you're working on. Use them solo, or invite colleagues, friends, and family to work together.
Write your ideas down on Trello cards and arrange them in lists on your boards. Add details to your cards such as:
• checklists to keep track of to-dos
• comments to update your co-workers
• photos and videos
• who's working on that card
With the Trello app in your pocket, you can make to-do lists waiting in line at the grocery store, assign tasks to your co-worker while you're on the train home, or upload a photo of that paisley couch you saw the store that's just perfect for the house you're furnishing.
Trello is great with Wear! You can quickly reply to comments and create cards from you watch by simply saying Take a note.
For details on which permissions we request and why please see: http://help.trello.com/customer/portal/articles/887749-trello-for-android
Capture what’s on your mind
• Add notes, lists and photos to Google Keep. Pressed for time? Record a voice memo and Keep will transcribe it so you can find it later.
Share ideas with friends and family
• Easily plan that surprise party by sharing your Keep notes with others and collaborating on them in real time.
Find what you need, fast
• Color and add labels to code notes to quickly organize and get on with your life. If you need to find something you saved, a simple search will turn it up.
Always within reach
• Keep works on your phone, tablet, computer and Android wearables. Everything you add syncs across all of your devices so your thoughts are always with you.
The right note at the right time
• Need to remember to pick up some groceries? Set a location-based reminder to pull up your grocery list right when you get to the store.
• Try Google Keep on the web at http://keep.google.com and find it in the Chrome Web Store at http://g.co/keepinchrome.
The most important functions at a glance:
• Scan documents with the integrated scanner
• Upload documents from your gallery or other applications (e.g. Google Drive, Dropbox etc.)
• Recover documents within seconds
• Intelligent mapping of documents by categories, types and years
• Automated tagging
• Share documents with other applications
• Access to important documents anytime and anywhere
organize.me helps you to keep track of all your documents – without annoying and time-consuming sorting and filing!
If you have questions, feedback or suggestions, you can contact us at any time via the following channels:
Tip: To benefit from the advantages of organize.me, it’s best to use the free organize.me desktop version in companion with the android app. It offers more powerful features that make the filing of your documents even easier and help you to organize your life the clever way.
1.) Rediscover within seconds with full-text search
You do not remember the details of a document? No problem, the text in your documents is completely searchable. Just enter a keyword and organize.me finds your document.
2.) Saving search results as folders
Every search can be saved directly as a folder. All documents that match the search criteria are subsequently stored to the saved folder.
3.) Optimize contracts with the integrated electricity prize comparison by Verivox
The Verivox prize comparison allows you to test with a few clicks if you pay too much for electricity. Just upload a document from your electricity provider, click at „compare prizes“ and off we go.
4.) Create your own categories
If the default categories are not enough or if a document just does not match them, you can create your own categories, too.
5.) Automatic reminders for deadlines and to do’s
Annoying contract extensions and duns belong to the past as organize.me reminds you automatically of cancellation periods and due invoices.
6.) Share documents with family & friends
By using the „Send“ function you can share your documents with your family or friends – perfect to make e.g. travel documents available to other persons.
7.) Add notes to documents
The notes tab allows you to save important information to your documents.
organize.me GmbH is a 100% subsidiary to the quoted TOMORROW FOCUS AG, Munich.
organize.me is available as a web app for desktop and tablet as well as a mobile smartphone app for Android, iPhone and Windows Phone.
Developer website: https://www.organize.me
There's nothing stationary about your life, so why depend on a family calendar that hangs on a fridge or wall? Cozi turns all your devices into ultimate family organizers with a shared calendar, shopping lists, to do lists and more everyone can access on the go.
• An easy to use color-coded calendar, view an individual's schedule or the whole family at once
• Add or edit appointments that everyone in the family can see
• Set reminders so no one misses soccer practice or an important event
• Get an agenda for the upcoming week sent by email to any family member
• Shared grocery lists the whole family can access
• Retrieve lists when you're at the store and quickly cross off items or add new ones while you shop
• See items added by other family members when you're on the go, no more coming home with everything but the one thing you really needed
TO DO LISTS
• Create a shared to do list, a honey do list or chore checklists for the kids
• Have your to do items right there in your pocket to remind yourself or send them to a family member to remind them
• Create as many lists as you want - to do lists are a great place to keep planning checklists like packing lists, the kids camp list, emergency supplies and more
• Keep all your recipes in one place
• Search and view recipes from anywhere - in your kitchen or at the store
• Add ingredients to shopping list with one click
• Jot down a special moment and add a photo all while you are on the move
• Cozi's journal is designed especially for busy moms and dads, so it's quick and easy to keep favorite memories you don't want to forget
Home screen widgets give you quick access to your family calendar, shopping lists and to do lists. Choose from small and large widget sizes to customize your at-a-glance view.
• Your Cozi calendar, shopping lists, to do lists and family journal are accessible from all your devices.
• Cozi also offers a premium ad-free version with additional features called Cozi Gold (available as an in-app purchase). Premium features include: Contacts (a shared address book), Birthday Tracker, more reminders, mobile month view, change notifications, a mobile recipe (to help you with meal planning) and more.
• The whole family shares one account that everyone can access using their own email address (as specified in Settings) and the shared family password.
• International users please note: This is the U.S. version of Cozi Family Organizer and not all features may function as expected.
See why everyone from Real Simple to Parenting to Working Mother Magazine is raving about Cozi.
• Webby Award for Best Utility/Services App
• Appy Award for Best Family App
• Voted #1 Practical Android App for Moms –Babble
• "An online calendar we love." –Parents Magazine
• "Cozi is, in short, ridiculously handy." –PC World
• "Cozi just works." –The Wall Street Journal
• "The only FlyLady approved application." –The FlyLady
• "Too good to be true." –Family Fun Magazine
• "Incredibly helpful." –Better Homes and Gardens
NOTE: If you experience any problems with your Cozi app, please don't hesitate to contact us directly at cozi.com/support. We're unable to help if you only leave a comment in the app store. Our support team is top notch and we want to help you!
Simple to use, but incredibly powerful, WorkFlowy can help you manage all the information in your life.
♥ SLATE MAGAZINE ♥ writes ...
″This app is the easiest, best-designed, and most-flexible note-taker I’ve ever come across, and it solves many of the problems I’ve had with other software ... It has become my go-to place for storing and keeping track of everything—not just to-dos and grocery lists, but my ideas for articles, all the notes I gather while reporting, all the tasks I need to do for those articles, and even all of the stuff I’m gathering for a book I’m working on.″
⦿ FEATURES ⦿
➜ Infinitely nested lists
➜ Zoom in on any sub-list
➜ Tag and filter list items
➜ Beautiful interface on your computer
➜ Full offline functionality
➜ Automatic syncing between your phone, tablet and computer
➜ Collaborate with others
➜ Add notes to any list item
➜ Simply tap to edit
➜ Quick expand and collapse lists
➜ Mark items as complete
➜ Full text search
➜ Much, much more
WorkFlowy is like a notepad with super powers. Learn how to use it, you'll thank us later.
• Write notes, checklists, and research
• Organize web articles, docs, and photos
• Discuss your work with others, right within the app
“When it comes to taking all manner of notes and getting work done, Evernote is an indispensable tool.” – PC Mag
100 million people use it to move projects forward:
WRITE & ORGANIZE
• Stay focused: write in an uncluttered workspace
• Get things done: make to-do's and checklists
• Attach files: keep Office docs, PDFs, and photos
• Get organized: notebooks and tags keep work tidy
• Find anything: searchable text in notes and photos
DISCUSS & COLLABORATE
• Work chat: discuss notes without leaving the app
• Work together: share notebooks for team projects
• Meeting prep: create agendas and action items
YOUR DIGITAL ASSISTANT
• Make connections: turn biz cards into contacts
• Track expenses: organize receipts, bills & invoices
• Plan travel: save research and reservations
ACCOMPLISH EVEN MORE WITH EVERNOTE PREMIUM
Evernote is free to download and use. Evernote Premium unlocks even more productivity:
★ Offline access - work anywhere, even without a connection
★ Unlimited uploads - keep all the files you need to get work done
★ Better search - search inside Office docs and attachments
★ Greater privacy - add a passcode lock on mobile
★ PDF annotation - use shapes and comments to give visual feedback
★ Unlimited business card scans - scan biz cards, save to contacts, and connect on LinkedIn
Two subscription levels:
1) Evernote Premium
2) Evernote Plus
"Use Evernote as the place you put everything...don’t ask yourself which device it’s on—it’s in Evernote" – The New York Times
Price may vary by location. Subscriptions will be charged to your credit card through your Google Play account. Your subscription will automatically renew unless canceled at least 24 hours before the end of the current period. You will not be able to cancel the subscription once activated. Manage your subscriptions in Account Settings after purchase.
Break down large tasks to achieve a collection of reasonably sized actions that are easy and unambiguous. Organize your tasks into projects and assign contexts. If required, set a due date, priority, and dependency. Once loaded with your information, MyLifeOrganized goes to work and prepares a simple task list containing only those next actions which require your immediate attention. This list is updated automatically once you complete a task, change context or move to another location.
Sync wirelessly with the world-class Windows Desktop version of MyLifeOrganized* to add even more power to your task management. You can sync using Wi-Fi or the Cloud service. Using the MLO Cloud service**, you can sync with multiple computers at home and the office and share a single task list or collaborate with other people.
Most MLO features are FREE forever and the free version is fully usable, but many users find that the advanced features in the Pro version provide a valuable productivity boost. Please be sure to try out the advanced features during your Pro trial period and consider upgrading to Pro (using in-app purchase) before the trial period expires.
Please use our forum for feedback, since we cannot respond on reviews.
✓Hierarchical to-do list: Organize your tasks into projects and break down large tasks into reasonably sized actions.
✓Next Actions: Automatically display only your next actions in views such as Active by Context or Active by Project.
✓Specially designed for GTD® (Getting Things Done®)
✓MLO Smart To-Do Sorting based on Computed-Score Priority
✓Filtering of actions by context
✓Inbox for rapid task entry
✓Recurring and regenerating tasks
✓Starred tasks: Highlight your important tasks
✓Zoom: Concentrate on a specific branch of tasks
✓Use hierarchy and special option to complete the tasks and subtasks in a specific order
✓Nearby view: Get a list of actions for your current GPS location
✓Location based alerts about Active Actions near you
✓View your NearBy tasks on a map
✓Undo for last operations
✓Widgets with voice input
✓Widget will always show your actual todo list depending on the current time or location
✓Custom sorting for todo lists
✓Contexts may include other contexts
✓Use task dependencies (set on desktop) to complete the tasks in a specific order.
✓Use Open/Closed hours for context (set on desktop) to see active task for the current time
✓Add MLO task to calendar and other applications
✓Send tasks from other applications to MLO
✓Collaborate with other people using the MLO Cloud service**
✓Sync with MyLifeOrganized for Windows* using the MLO Cloud sync service ** or via Wi-Fi sync.
✓Templates for various task management systems from GTD® to FranklinCovey and Do-It-Tomorrow are included in MyLifeOrganized for Windows to help you start quickly with your own task management system.
*MyLifeOrganized for Windows Desktop task manager sold separately. Professional version 3.5.9 or higher required.
**MLO Cloud is a low-cost, fee-based subscription service allowing you to wirelessly sync your tasks between different MyLifeOrganized platforms. Free Wi-Fi sync included to Pro version
***Some features require upgrading to MyLifeOrganized Pro. Your device should support location service and Google Maps for location based task lists, alerts and showing tasks on a map. The version for Amazon appstore does not support showing tasks on a map.
This visually-engaging, powerful piece of app will guide users to live a passionate life, by providing effective time & task management tools and Infotainment.
SolCalendar is well known for its beautiful design and intuitive functions, and it has been introduced by major IT medias such as TNW, engadget, and addictivetips as one of the best alternatives for Google Calendar.
• A perfect alternative for Google Calendar (engadget, USA)
• The most beautiful Android calendar app – TNW
• Delightful features such as stickers and weather, with an outstanding design (echtudo, Brazil)
• An amazing, rarely seen calendar app (wandoujia, China)
• A diamond in the rough (365apps, France)
• Daily Briefing and New Year’s Resolution banner
• Manages your events, special days and to-dos
• Supports Month, Week, Day, Agenda and To-do views
• Offers various repeat options
• Allows to set different timezones for app and event
• Syncs with Google Tasks
• Various repeat options for to-dos
Fancy widgets for your homescreen
• Polished Widgets that would decorate your home screen
• Various widget types: Calendar, Agenda, Day, To-do, Countdown, Shortcut widgets etc)
• Timetable widget
Weather Forecast and Map integration
• Location-based, real-time weather information
• Provides Weekly weather forecast
• Google Maps & Foursquare Place API integrated
Lunar calendar and holidays by countries
• Supports Lunar calendar & Holiday calendars of 41 countries
• Supports 22 languages (thanks to the volunteer translators)
Stickers for your special events
• Stickers to mark or remember your important day
• New simple stickers(mono-tone) updated
(* Stickers will be continuously updated)
SolCalendar is an effective life management tool that could replace your paper calendars, memos, post-its, planners , diaries and etc.
Carry them all in one app. It offers an intuitive and friendly UX.
SolCalendar Syncs with:
• Google Calendar, Exchange
• Daum Calendar, Naver Calendar, iCloud, Yahoo! Calendar, Yahoo! Japan Calendar, and any other calendar services that support CalDAV.
• Google Tasks
[Our volunteer translators around the world]
• Finnish : Tuuli Helminen / Patrik Selin
• Indonesian : Oloan Sembiring / Wensen Roselan / Mzaifuddin
• Italian : Fabrizio Santillo / Fabrizio Oddo / Karolina Gaiofatto / Tito Neroni
• Danish : Nicklas Møller
• German : Daniel Marcato / Jonas Straßer / Martin Philippi / Michael Grandjean / tim.w.de
• French : Cedric Dubuis/ Tim Walter / Lee Chae Young
• Russian : Andrew Skobtsov / Lim Heewon / Anastasia Yugay / Alexandr Krasnobelov
• Turkish : Muhammet AKTAŞ
• Spanish : Melissa H. / Cintli
• Chinese : Jeun Eun Chang
• Japanese : Lee Ga Young
• Thai : Piraya Y.
• Dutch : Edgar Newland / Niels Kikkert
• Polish : Andrzej L. / Michal Kiender
• Vietnamese : Natalie Dubs
• Catalan : Catalan
• Malay : yoska de jong
• Portuguese (Brazil) : Augusto S Biffi / Eduardo Moura / Tito de Seu / Felipe Pedroti Raymundo
• Hindi : Aarish Madaan / madhavdivya
• Hebrew : Dayvid Gill (Hebrew will be supported soon)
• Arabic : Argoubi Asma (Arabic will be supported soon)
(We're looking for volunteer translators! If you're interested in translating SolCalendar into any language, please contact us via e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org)
* Go to SolCalendar> Settings>Contributors around the world to view SolCalendar's translators!
Please do not hesitate to contact us at any time if you have any queries, ideas or reports.
• SolCalendar User Community: http://goo.gl/vLUfWt
• Facebook : http://www.facebook.com/LoveSolCalendar
• Twitter : @SolApps
Our task planner key features include: seamless cloud sync, speech recognition, customizable time and location reminders, shared tasks, multimedia notes, and gesture support.
*Named a “Top 10 MUST-HAVE App” by the New York Times*
Make every day a success with Any.do:
Clean and smart design keeps you focused on your goals for the day
Collaborate with colleagues, friends, and spouses to get things done together
Update grocery lists, chores, and ‘Honey Do’ lists in real-time with your spouse and family
Attach video, audio, photo and Dropbox files to any task
Set recurring tasks for regularly scheduled todo’s
Access all of your lists at home, the office, or on the go. Your Any.do task manager stays perfectly synced on your mobile, web app, or Chrome
Intuitive drag and drop, swipe to complete, and shake to remove make Any.do a great planner for organizing tasks faster
Use voice entry to speak you tasks into a list, or type with our powerful auto-suggest feature
Any.do Moment, our widely praised daily planner, will make managing your life fun again
When you handle work, family, and personal life in one place, you end up having a lot more time for what matters.
If you’re a true pro, Any.do gets even better with a Premium subscription
**Special launch price for a limited time only $2.99/ month or $26.99/ year**
(Regularly $4.99/ month or $49.99/ year)
Enjoy an unlimited amount of our free Any.do features above, plus:
An array of special color themes
Fully customizable reminders for anything from bi-weekly meetings to every-other-day phone calls to Mom
Location based reminders that pop up exactly when and where you need them
Priority support from our in-house team of Any.do experts
Premium subscriptions will be charged to your credit card through your Google Play account. Your subscription will automatically renew unless cancelled at least 24 hours before the end of the current period. You can cancel at any time, but we are unable to issue refunds for any pay periods that have already been billed. Manage your subscriptions in the Account Settings after purchase.
- Synced with Google calendars
- Show calendars from Google, TouchDown & Moto/LG Exchange
- Show tasks from Astrid, AnyDo, Tasks Team, MyPhoneExplorer, Ultimate To-Do List, TaskSync, CalenGoo, gTasks, Got To Do, Task Organizer, Due Today, TouchDown, Pocket Informant 2/3
- Show birthdays from contact book with plugin (no 'read contacts' permissions required in the main app)
- Timelines with MONTH and WEEK view
- Can add bi-weekly / bi-monthly events (or more complex)
- Multiple skins (including fully transparent) to make a fancy widget
- Scrollable widgets with Android 3.x/4.x/5.x and with most alternative launchers like ADW, LiveHome, Go Launcher Ex or LauncherPro
- Support Android up to 5.0 (ICS / Ice cream Sandwich / Jelly Bean / KitKat / Lollipop)
PLEASE, if you have a problem or a request, MAIL ME !!
To fill exactly your Home screen, you must use the '4x4 free size' widget, resize it and set the widget exact size in the widget configuration panel.
If you have issues with disappearing widgets on Samsung devices, please read this: http://goo.gl/woDKcx
“The best to-do list app.” - The Verge
Wunderlist has also been featured in The New York Times, Lifehacker, TechCrunch, CNET, The Guardian, Wired, and Vanity Fair, just to name a few.
Key Wunderlist Features:
• Create all the lists you need and access them from your phone, tablet and computer
• Easily share lists and collaborate with family, friends and colleagues
• Start conversations about your to-dos
• Attach photos, PDFs, presentations and more
• Share the work and delegate to-dos
• Setting a Reminder ensures you never forget important deadlines (or birthday gifts) ever again
• Organize your projects for home, work and everywhere in between with Folders
Wunderlist is free to download and use. Wunderlist Pro upgrades your experience and gives you unlimited access to Files, Assigning and Subtasks to help you accomplish even more for $4.99 a month or $49.99 a year through an in-app purchase.
Learn more about Wunderlist at www.wunderlist.com
• Quickly open PDF documents from email, the web, or any app that supports “Share”
• Search, scroll, zoom in and out
• Choose Single Page or Continuous Scroll mode
ANNOTATE & REVIEW PDFs
• Make comments on PDFs using sticky notes and drawing tools
• Highlight and markup text with annotation tools
FILL AND SIGN FORMS
• Quickly fill out PDF forms by typing text into fillable fields
• Use your finger to e-sign any PDF document
PRINT, STORE AND SHARE FILES
• Sign in to your free Adobe Document Cloud account
• Easily access your recent files across devices with Mobile Link
• Store and share files in the cloud
• Print documents from your Android device
Convert PDFs and organize pages on the go by subscribing to one of Adobe’s online services. You can get started without ever leaving your app and subscriptions work across all your computers and devices.
ORGANIZE PAGES IN PDF FILES
• Subscribe to Acrobat Pro DC using In-App Purchase
• Reorder, rotate, and delete pages in your PDFs
CREATE PDF FILES
• Subscribe to Adobe PDF Pack using In-App Purchase
• Create PDF files
• Convert Office files and images to PDF
EXPORT PDF FILES TO WORD OR EXCEL
• Subscribe to Adobe Export PDF using In-App Purchase
• Save PDF documents as editable Microsoft Word or Excel files
ARE YOU ALREADY A SUBSCRIBER?
If you have a subscription to Acrobat Pro, Acrobat Standard, PDF Pack, or Export PDF – just sign in to convert and export PDFs on the go.
English, Chinese Simplified, Chinese Traditional, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish, Swedish, and Turkish
Adobe Acrobat Reader for Android is free.
EMOJI AND EMOJI PREDICTION
Spoil yourself with over 800 emoji characters (emoticons) and clever Emoji Prediction. Our signature prediction tech suggests emoji to match your words - for fun-filled sentences and smiles all round.
TRUSTED BY MILLIONS
The best, top-rated keyboard on Android, now available for free. As CNN wrote, “the number one third-party keyboard ... SwiftKey is a must-have”.
Mind-reading word suggestions that learn from you as you type, and get smarter over time.
Intelligent autocorrections for even the sloppiest typing.
Customize the look of your keyboard with free and premium themes from the SwiftKey Store.
YOUR KEYBOARD, YOUR WAY
Split. Resize. Undock. Tweak your keyboard with a variety of powerful tools to fit your needs.
Multilingual typing. Choose from over 60 languages and type in up to three at once.
Sync your writing style securely to the cloud and across devices.
Personalize word predictions from your Gmail, Facebook, Twitter, Evernote and more.
Type with ease about daily news, sports and entertainment topics with Trending Phrases.
Gain access to the SwiftKey Store to browse new themes.
Swipe your finger across the touch screen to type with SwiftKey Flow or tap predictions for easy, fast typing.
Follow SwiftKey on Facebook https://www.facebook.com/SwiftKey and Twitter https://twitter.com/swiftkey for the latest updates to the best, fastest way to type on a touch screen.
Full list of supported languages
Chinese (Simplified) !
Chinese (Traditional, Taiwan) !
Chinese (Traditional, Hong Kong) !
Persian (Farsi) *
(* = no smart space, ! = no Flow)
SwiftKey Keyboard requests access to your SMS messages in order to improve word predictions based on what you've typed before.
Some features are only supported by certain versions of Android. Emoji is supported on Android 4.1 and above. For more information on emoji support and other FAQs, please see https://support.swiftkey.com/.
Create a YouTim to chat as a group, share an agenda or a checklist, organise a poll, set up a fundraiser, take charge of your week-end with your friends or organise a trip with others...
Accessible everywhere, YouTim is available on www.youtim.com and as an app on iOS, Android and Blackberry 10.
Come to register, that's free !
Presented by DU Apps Studio, DU Battery Saver is the simplest and easiest way to keep your Android phone working well when you need it, and protect against poor charging, battery hogging apps, and overlooked device settings that shorten your battery life.
Upgrade to DU Battery Saver PRO, and get up to 70% battery power savings!
Highlights of DU Battery Saver (Android power doctor & manager):
★ Fast Battery Saver: Instantly find and solve battery problems with the “Optimize” button.
★ Simple Battery Saver: Use smart pre-set battery power management modes or create your own to get high performance and great energy savings.
★ Effective Battery Saver: Protect your battery with healthy charging to extend life of your battery.
★ Convenient Battery Saver: The home screen “Optimize” widget allows you to stop power consumptive background apps with one tap to boost battery life.
★ Easy & Powerful Battery Saver: Extend your Android battery life by up to 50% without charging.
★ Global Battery Saver: Supports Deutsch, Español, English, Française, Português, Português do Brasil, Pусский, Türk, Bahasa Indonesia, Italiano, العربية, ภาษาไทย, Tiếng Việt, 日本語, 한국의, 中文(简体), and 中文(繁體).
★ Adapts to You: Automatically save power and energy with DU Battery Saver’s Smart Power settings (requires DU Battery Saver PRO version).
Features and Benefits of DU Battery Saver (Android power doctor & manager):
► ACCURATE STATUS: See exactly how much battery charge you have left with a detailed analysis of your Android apps AND hardware;
► SMART PRE-SET MODES: Choose or customize a mode that fits your energy stage;
► ONE-CLICK OPTIMIZATION: Instantly find and fix battery power consumption problems and unlock detailed settings to super-tune your energy savings;
► ANYTIME OPTIMIZATION: Manage background apps and phone hardware easily with the smart home screen widget;
► BETTER BATTERY DETAILS: View your phone’s battery power level by percentage or by time remaining;
► HEALTHY CHARGE STAGE MANAGER: Track and implement healthy charging practices in different stage s to keep your battery working its best;
Must-Have PRO Features of DU Battery Saver:
► INTELLIGENT MODE-SWITCHING
► AUTO-CLEAR APPS
► CPU FREQUENCY (for rooted devices only)
“THE battery saving application that will increase the functionality of your phone like no other to ensure that your battery lasts longer, much longer.” – Mobiappsreview.com
“It really stands out from the crowd with its great ease of use and very powerful functionality.” – Androidappsreview.com
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs):
Q: What is healthy charge stage and how do I get a full charge?
A: Charge your battery when it’s lower than 20% stage, and continuously charge until the 3rd stage of the trickle charging is complete. Do not overcharge or undercharge by charging in short bursts.
More questions about DU Battery Saver? Contact us at email@example.com,
Find us online:
Official website http://www.duapps.com ; Facebook page >>> http://facebook.com/duapps
http://google.com/+duapps ; http://twitter.com/duapps
JOIN our beta testing community and get first-hand news of DU Apps on:
Download our FREE Android optimizer & cleaner master DU Speed Booster at: http://goo.gl/fFqWox .
** New Material Design update to adapt to Android L (5.0)
** Import tasks from Astrid
** Widget doesn't work if GTasks was installed on SD card. Please move it back to phone internal storage and reboot your device.
1. ICS(Android 4.0) style with bulk indent/move/set due date/delete and so on
2. View your tasks on Google Calendar
3. Synchronize with multiple Google accounts automatically; also support local mode
4. Customize sync mode: auto sync,manual sync or sync when open/exit/background sync
5. Batch add tasks
6. Scroll horizontally to switch between tasks/task lists
7. Sort your tasks by due date/name/create time/priority
8. Re-arrange your tasks easily by dragging & dropping
9. Indent to create subtasks
10. Share tasks with friends, families and colleagues
11. Set customized repeating reminders: daily/weekly/monthly... and so on
12. Quick add tasks by pressing the search key
13. Quick add tasks via ‘note to self’ voice command with Google Now
14. Quick search tasks
15. Create different home screen Widgets (scrolling in LauncherPro/ADWLauncher/GO Launcher)
Arlyn: Most useful app on my phone. Best for note taking and tasks, and the Google synchronization is indispensable.
Dennis_ua: Best GTD Android app Works perfectly in pair with GMail Tasks side panel of my Firefox.
Lord : Worth it and the best tool for Android One of my most twice used apps. Simple, fast, complete. Great developer communication. Imprescindible for me.
Robert : Best Task or To Do List Ever. The home screen widget is a must!
GTasks, GTD, Getting Things Done, to do list, todo list, task, tasks, notes, notepad, google tasks, gmail calendar, Dato, Google Tasks client