Write notes of all types, from short lists to lengthy research, and access them on any device.
Collect web articles, handwritten notes, and photos to keep all the details in one place.
Find your work quickly with Evernote’s powerful search.
Move projects forward with Evernote:
- Take notes: write in a clean, distraction-free workspace.
- Get organized: create notebooks and add tags to wrangle projects.
- Access anywhere: keep your work in sync across devices.
- Find anything fast: text in notes, photos, and PDFs is searchable.
- Share ideas and resources: create a workspace for collaboration with shared notebooks.
- Keep up with to-do’s: make to-do lists and check items off as you go.
- Harness creativity: capture ideas while they’re fresh, wherever you are.
- Prepare for meetings: draft agendas and to-do’s for next time.
- Manage expenses: organize receipts, bills, and invoices to keep expense reports in check.
- Plan business travel: save reservations and tickets for simple trip planning.
Accomplish even more with Evernote Premium:
★Take notebooks offline to access them anytime
★ Add a PIN lock to the Evernote app on your phone
★Notes are four times larger so you can pack Evernote with large files and hi-res images
Evernote is available for all your computers, phones, tablets, and on the web! Find your notes anywhere you’ve installed the app.
★ New York Times ‘Top 10 Must-Have App’, Winner: TechCrunch Crunchies, Mashable Awards and the Webbys. ★
Want to use Evernote with your team at work? Learn more about Evernote Business at: http://evernote.com/business/
Visit our homepage: http://www.evernote.com/
More information about permissions at:
Capture what’s on your mind
• Add notes, lists and photos to Google Keep. Pressed for time? Record a voice memo and Keep will transcribe it so you can find it later.
Share ideas with friends and family
• Easily plan that surprise party by sharing your Keep notes with others and collaborating on them in real time.
Find what you need, fast
• Color and add labels to code notes to quickly organize and get on with your life. If you need to find something you saved, a simple search will turn it up.
Always within reach
• Keep works on your phone, tablet, computer and Android wearables. Everything you add syncs across all of your devices so your thoughts are always with you.
The right note at the right time
• Need to remember to pick up some groceries? Set a location-based reminder to pull up your grocery list right when you get to the store.
• Try Google Keep on the web at http://keep.google.com and find it in the Chrome Web Store at http://g.co/keepinchrome.
Type or jot down notes, record audio or snap a picture and OneNote saves it. Your notes sync across your devices so you can access them wherever you go. And you can easily share your notes with others.
OneNote has free apps for PC, Mac, Windows Phone, iPhone, iPad, and Android devices. And you can browse to onenote.com to get to your notes.
• Create and update notes and checklists.
• Bold, italicize, underline, highlight, indent - format notes like you do on a computer.
• Organize your notes using notebooks, sections and tags.
• Take handwritten notes or add handwriting and drawings to notes.
• Your notebooks sync across your computers and devices.
• View notes you created on your computer, including formatting, video, and attached files.
• Search your notes and files for anything you’ve captured – even text inside pictures.
• Home screen widgets let you quickly create picture, audio and text notes without opening the app.
• Get to your most recent notes right from your Home screen with the OneNote Recent widget.
• Add your favorite page, section, or notebook to the Home screen for quick access.
• Access your work notes stored on SharePoint Online sites from your tablet or phone.
Here are some ideas on how to use OneNote:
• Capture and format notes for classwork, meetings, or research.
• Take handwritten notes during lectures and have them available everywhere.
• Add audio and video to your notes.
• Snap a picture of the whiteboard and add it to your meeting notes.
• Share a shopping list with the family and mark items off when you’re in the store.
• Create an itinerary and keep track of your travel plans for your next big vacation.
• Take pictures of receipts and bills to get rid of paper clutter.
• Collaborate and share ideas with your team.
• Research products and prices to make the best purchasing decision.
You can find answers to Frequently Asked Questions about OneNote for Android at http://aka.ms/OnenoteAndroidFAQ
• Requires Android OS 4.1 or later.
• A free Microsoft account is required to use OneNote.
• OneNote opens existing notebooks created in Microsoft OneNote 2010 format or later.
• To sync your notes to OneDrive Pro, sign in with your organization's Office 365 or SharePoint account.
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter, or visit the blog for the latest news:
Have you tried Springpad, Evernote, Remember the Milk, Wunderlist and other notes or to-do apps for your phone but think there’s just too much going on getting in the way of the actual note-taking? Tags, due-dates, categories, projects, font-styling, notes on the notes, and what-not. Note-taking shouldn’t be work, it should be a simple unloading of your brain to save for later.
With MobisleNotes, we’re going back to basics. It’s the actual digital equivalent of your trusty old notepad. Just write down whatever is on your mind. Done with it? Just check it off. Simple as that. Notes and checklists.
Well, ok. There’s a liiitle bit more:
☞ CHECKLIST/PLAIN TEXT SWITCHING
Writing down ideas, or making a to-do list? Doesn’t matter. Just write, and switch whenever you feel like it.
☞ FOLDERS, REMINDERS AND PASSWORDS
What you need to stay organized and keep your notes safe.
☞ GLOBAL SEARCH
Where did I put that cake recipe? Never fear, global search is here!
☞ NOTE COLLABORATION
Co-work on notes with your friends or better half. Make plans together, share a shopping list or write a novel together.
☞ BACKED UP AND SYNCED ACROSS ALL YOUR DEVICES
iPhone, iPad, Macs or PCs, edit your notes wherever you want and your notes stay synced and backed up.
☞ SHARE NOTES PRIVATELY OR PUBLICLY
Share notes with anyone using a simple URL, keeping them updated as you edit them.
Keywords : Notebook, NotePad, Notes, Shopping List, ToDo List, 2do, Colornote, Evernote, Task, Memo, Sticky Note, Post It, notes, notepad, evernote, gtd, wunderlist, 记事本, 메모장, catch, springpad, Mobisle notes, блокнот, any.do, anydo,
1.photo attachment feature.
2.Password Folder feature.
3.Skin changes and added features.(User-defined skins feature)
4.Internet feature screen capture attached.
5.Internet link address to add notes functionality.
6.Of Internet surfing to clipboard feature to automatically add notes.
7.Add a simple ToDo list folder.
8.Favorites feature of note.
9.quick notes and write capabilities,
10.background and text coloring function.
11.scrap feature (when the background copy of the text auto-save feature)
12.kakaotalk text and image transmission function.
13.Text files stored functions.
14.Text file import function.
15.Cloud Backup (DropBox).
16.data offline backup support (/ sdcard / IncredibleNote /)
1.Notes on the photo attachment capabilities.
- I take a picture and attach notes to add, or select from the gallery feature.
2.Folder on the password feature.
Password to a folder, and the ability to create a list of my own notes.
3.Internet screen capture functionality
- Notes from the Internet, open the screen capture image save function.
- Screen capture image is stored as a connection to the Internet, and view functions.
- Of Internet surfing feature to automatically add text clipboard when copying notes.
- Automatically add the current URL of the current screen to link notes feature.
-The ability to change the color of the entire screen-Incredible Note.
5.write a quick note
- Click the first icon on the main screen when the ability to write directly to the specified folder.
6.modify, and delete the folder name
- After selecting the folder list - when you click a folder name at the top of the folder name can be changed, and deleted.
- Note the contents by clicking the asterisk lifting beams, main notes on the top of the screen displays.
- Main button at the top of the third keulrikhu scrap, auto save up After pressing the Start folder jijeonghu
Phone After pressing the home button or back button, the Internet or to copy text from other apps, you
Written notes are automatically set to the folder. Shin fulfill scrap scrap of Maine Press Must Scrap Exiting.
9.Data offline backup functionality
- By default, the database files and picture files
"/sdcard/IncredibleNote/" folder will be saved
Phones during initialization data does not delete with
"/sdcard/" to initialize, "/sdcard/IncredibleNote" folder
When intact on the cell phone to be placed on the PC, repair paste
(However, some old equipment can not be supported.)
keywords: note, memo, ultra note, simple note, color note, awesome note, evernote, ever note, awesomenote, incredible note, private note, spreingpad, spring pad, one note, onenote, colornote
Like a whiteboard with super powers, Trello is simple to use and infinitely flexible. You'll know exactly what needs to get done, who's going to do it, and what's coming up next. Plus, everything you do is synced and saved instantly to the cloud, so that all your devices are always up to date.
With Trello, you can create boards to organize anything you're working on. Use them solo, or invite colleagues, friends, and family to work together.
Write your ideas down on Trello cards and arrange them in lists on your boards. Add details to your cards such as:
• checklists to keep track of to-dos
• comments to update your co-workers
• photos and videos
• who's working on that card
With the Trello app in your pocket, you can make to-do lists waiting in line at the grocery store, assign tasks to your co-worker while you're on the train home, or upload a photo of that paisley couch you saw the store that's just perfect for the house you're furnishing.
Trello is great with Wear! You can quickly reply to comments and create cards from you watch by simply saying Take a note.
For details on which permissions we request and why please see: http://help.trello.com/customer/portal/articles/887749-trello-for-android
The Simplenote experience is all about speed and efficiency. Open it, write some thoughts, and you're done. As your collection of notes grows, you can search them instantly and keep them organized with tags and pins.
The best way to learn about Simplenote is to try it. Once you're up and running, visit simplenote.com to download it on other devices and start accessing your notes everywhere.
Follow the developments and post your comments and advice on Google+ Beta Comunity at https://plus.google.com/u/0/communities/112276053772152071903
Actually the following functions are implemented:
☆ Android KitKat-ready appearance
☆ Add, modify, delete notes
☆ Manage active and archived notes
☆ Share notes
☆ Note searching
☆ Batch operations choosing multiple notes
☆ Export/import notes to backup
☆ Animations activables/deactivables
☆ Multimedia attachments
☆ To-do list
☆ Sketch-note mode
☆ Gesture actions
☆ Multilanguage: more than 15 languages supported!
You can find a complete changelog inside the application settings menu!
Get the Pro-Add-On for more features!
Imports your Palm / Outlook Memos!
Contact me if you have problems!
* Notice *
- If you cannot find the widget, then please read the FAQ below.
- When you're finished using the notepad, an automatic save command preserves your individual note.
* Product Description *
ColorNote® features two basic note taking formats, a lined-paper styled text option, and a checklist option. Add as many as you want to your master list, which appears on the app's home screen each time the program opens. This list may be viewed in traditional ascending order, in grid format, or by note color.
- Taking a Note -
Serving as a simple word processing program, the text option allows for as many characters as you're willing to type. Once saved, you can edit, share, set a reminder, or check off or delete the note through your device's menu button. When checking off a text note, the app places a slash through the list's title, and this will be displayed on the main menu.
- Making To-do List or Shopping List -
In the checklist mode, you can add as many items as you'd like and arrange their order with drag buttons activated in the edit mode. After the list is finished and saved, you may check or uncheck each line on your list with a quick tap, which will toggle a line slash. If all items have been checked, then the list's title is slashed as well.
* Features *
- Organize notes by color (color notebook)
- Sticky note memo widget (Put your notes on your home screen)
- Checklist notes for To do list & Shopping list. (Quick and simple list maker)
- Checklist notes to get things done (GTD)
- Organize your schedule by note in calendar
- Write a diary and journal in calendar
- Password Lock note : Protect your notes with passcode
- Secured backup notes to SD storage
- Supports online back up and sync. You can sync notes between phone and tablet.
- Reminder notes on status bar
- List/Grid View
- Search notes
- Notepad supports ColorDict Add-on
- Powerful task reminder : Time Alarm, All day, Repetition.(lunar calendar)
- Quick memo / notes
- Wiki note link : [[Title]]
- Share notes via SMS, e-mail or Twitter
* Online backup and sync cloud service *
- Notes will be encrypted before uploading notes by using the AES standard, which is the same encryption standard used by banks to secure customer data.
- It does not send any of your notes to the server without you signing in.
- Sign-in with Google or Facebook.
* Permissions *
- Internet Access: For online backup & sync notes
- Modify/delete SD card contents: For backup notes to SD card
- Prevent phone from sleeping, control vibrator, automatically start at boot: For reminder notes
* FAQ *
Q: How do you put a sticky note widget on the home screen?
A: Go to the home screen and hold down your finger on an empty space and choose widget, Color Note will then be desplayed so you can stick on the page.
Q: Why don't the widget, the alarm and notes remider functions work?
A: If the app is installed on the SD card, your widget, reminder, etc. will not work properly because Android doesn't support these features when installed on an SD card! If you have already moved the app to an SD card, but want those features, then you have to move the app back on the device and reboot your phone.
Settings - Applications - Manage Applications - Color Note - Move to Device
Q: Where are backed up notes data on the SD card?
A: '/data/colornote' or '/Android/data/com.socialnmobile.dictapps.notepad.color.note/files' on SD card
Q: I forgot my master password. How can I change it?
A: Menu → Settings → Master Password → Menu Button → Clear Password. You will lose your current locked notes when you clear the password!
Q: How can I create todo list note?
A: New - Select checklist note - Put items - Save. Tap an item to strikethrough.
• Quickly open PDF documents from email, the web, or any app that supports “Share”
• Search, scroll, zoom in and out
• Choose Single Page or Continuous Scroll mode
ANNOTATE & REVIEW PDFs
• Make comments on PDFs using sticky notes and drawing tools
• Highlight and markup text with annotation tools
FILL AND SIGN FORMS
• Quickly fill out PDF forms by typing text into fillable fields
• Use your finger to e-sign any PDF document
PRINT, STORE AND SHARE FILES
• Sign in to your free Adobe Document Cloud account
• Easily access your recent files across devices with Mobile Link
• Store and share files in the cloud
• Print documents from your Android device
Convert PDFs and organize pages on the go by subscribing to one of Adobe’s online services. You can get started without ever leaving your app and subscriptions work across all your computers and devices.
ORGANIZE PAGES IN PDF FILES
• Subscribe to Acrobat Pro DC using In-App Purchase
• Reorder, rotate, and delete pages in your PDFs
CREATE PDF FILES
• Subscribe to Adobe PDF Pack using In-App Purchase
• Create PDF files
• Convert Office files and images to PDF
EXPORT PDF FILES TO WORD OR EXCEL
• Subscribe to Adobe Export PDF using In-App Purchase
• Save PDF documents as editable Microsoft Word or Excel files
ARE YOU ALREADY A SUBSCRIBER?
If you have a subscription to Acrobat Pro, Acrobat Standard, PDF Pack, or Export PDF – just sign in to convert and export PDFs on the go.
English, Chinese Simplified, Chinese Traditional, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish, Swedish, and Turkish
Adobe Acrobat DC for Android is free.
On March 17, 2015, "Share Apps" officially changed its name to "ShareCloud".
With new name, it could do more than sharing apps now, the new version supports to share other files（Music,Video,Image,Document... ）. Our Apps will add "cloud" feature in near future. Thank you for support and advise!
ShareCloud share apps, musics, videos, images, files with your friends by 1-Click .
ShareCloud will share those files by:
★Face-to-Face Share (NO need mobile traffic. NO need WiFi router)
ShareCloud show all of your files with a list, you can share anything to your friends!
This is a great way if you are looking for sharing apps ,a great video, sound music,Get this .
When you discover a best apps,music,image,video,document..., You will want to share it with your friends at once,Then,ShareCloud will solve this problems. Just find the file and share it by 1-Click.
What' more,you can share multiple files at one time.
[✔] Speed transfer NO need mobile traffic.
[✔] NO need WiFi router. NO need data line or computer.
[✔] The fastest way to share Apps between Android devices with hotspot.
[✔] More then 7MB/s, 100 times speed of Bluetooth!
* Share Apk directly as attachment
* Share Apps Link by any applications which accept text (SMS, Whatsapp,Facebook, google reader, etc...)
* Support Share: app, music, video, image, document...
* Instant search
Please email(firstname.lastname@example.org) me with questions or issues;
What people say?
This is the app you need! This application convert the application you want to share into apk file and it's very useful I recommend this than other share apps and this application allow you to share your application that you can enjoy.
If you're looking for an apk sharing program, get this. The others on the market (I have tried 6) are terrible. This program is the only one that sends the actual file. There's no pre-processing loading every time you open it. Loads instantly with initial load up. No lag or bugs. Best app on the market and no cache to worry about.
It save my new phone!! I have an very important app that I really love, without this app i go crazy.
Disclaimer: Before share APK, please make sure you have the redistribution right.
• Stay organized
Organize your notes into notebooks to keep track of all your thoughts and ideas.
• Password protection
Keep your notes private by setting up a password. You can choose to use a text password or a PIN code, depending on your level of security.
• Clean user interface
A beautiful design that is optimized for phones, tablets and smartwatches helps you stay focused on your notes.
• Always up-to-date
Enable Dropbox synchronization and your notes will always be within reach on all your Android devices and online at http://www.notesforweb.com.
Notes is available in English, French, German, Italian, Spanish, Dutch and Russian. Feel free to contact me if you have any questions or feedback. If you like Notes, please rate it.
* highlight, annotate, and sticknote on embed webview
* Organize text note, picture, bookmarks etc into lists
* Sync data with diigo.com
* Mark webpages as "read later" in desktop browsers, then read it on the phone
* Login in with many ways
Read your docs or flip through your albums when you're out and about. Save photos or videos to your Dropbox and share them with friends in just a couple taps. Even if you accidentally leave your Android in a taxi, your stuff is always safe on Dropbox.
• Always have your stuff with you, no matter where you are.
• Save photos and videos to your Dropbox.
• Share your photos and docs with family and friends.
• Save email attachments straight to your Dropbox.
• Easily edit docs in your Dropbox.
Terms of Service: https://www.dropbox.com/terms?mobile=1
- Capture all your ideas with photo and text notes;
- Record audio and video notes;
- Create checklists;
- Offline access to your notes;
- Time reminders;
- Location reminders;
- Use tags to label so that you can find your notes easily;
- Subfolder support;
- Create your TODO list for every note;
- Protect your notes with lock screen;
- Search notes;
- Specify a location for every note on map;
- Share notes VIA email, twitter, facebook;
- Sync notes across any mobile devices and nimbus.everhelper.me
Springpad users will enjoy our product! Some Springpad users are already using our extensions and apps.
Support Forum -http://fvdmedia.userecho.com/list/21580-nimbus-products/?category=11835
A few examples of how you can use Nimbus Note:
- Are you a businessman whose every minute is planned days ahead? Even working at such a pace you can always keep tabs on things. Nimbus will help you avoid forgetting the important while remembering the useful and sharing your notes conveniently with colleagues and business partners.
- Are you a student doing thesis research? When there is too much information to process, it's quite a painstaking process, and it's quite difficult not to get overwhelmed. Nimbus will help you keep the most important information readily available, organize the data, as well as remember about all and any important events at every stage of your research.
- Are you a writer finding it hard to part with a laptop? Nimbus will help you make sure not a single thought goes unrecorded and take notes whenever convenient no matter where you are. You no longer have to worry about misplacing that information, because it's all stored in a secure place, on a drive that's always available.
How do I view images in full size?
You need to uncheck the Fit screen size. Then you will be able to zoom in and out on text or images with the help of two fingers.
How do I zoom in or out?
Nimbus Note has the standard two-finger zooming.
What does "Fit screen size" stand for in note settings?
"Fit screen size"' means the contents of a note are displayed as a single column, which is more convenient when a mobile device is used for viewing. There may be cases when you need to view a note the way it is on the site or just view it in full size. Then all you need to do is uncheck the 'Fit screen size' mode.