***Joining Pathfinder requires enrollment through a participating treatment program. You cannot sign up for a new account through this app at this time.
Your recovery is a path you must take yourself, but it is not a path you have to take alone. Join the Pathfinder community to find inspiration, tools and resources to help you navigate, and track your progress to stay engaged and motivated in your recovery.
- Form a community of peers to help maintain accountability during and after the treatment process.
- Stay connected to your treatment community once you leave, maintain the ability to reach out if you are having thoughts of using.
- Get up-to-date resources for a range of challenges we all encounter, from legal help and financial assistance, to inspiring podcasts. Save those resources and share them with your fellow peers.
- Read, watch and listen to stories of recovery from fellow Pathfinder members, and others.
- Earn badges and rewards as you participate in the community, and reach defined goals.
- Check in often to help yourself and your counselor evaluate your progress.
For treatment programs interested in Pathfinder, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to request a demo.