This is the latest edition of the Drink Free Days app and is an opportunity for you to try out a new look and feel and a new typical week journey whilst we work on improving the functionality and cost calculation over the following months.
Make a pledge to take a few days off and you’re more likely to follow it through and reach your goals. Drink Free Days is for people who like a drink but want some support in tracking and cutting down on the booze. It also helps you understand more about your current drinking and risk levels as it common for people to underestimate how much they drink.
Health guidelines recommend we all take at least 3 days off drinking a week, so simply pledge and nominate a specific number of drink free days each week and get practical, daily support to help you stick to it and be more successful in reaching your goals. Feel healthier, lose weight and save money with the FREE Drink Free Days app today.
• Simple and practical tips to help you control your drinking.
• Easy to update and track your Drink Free Days.
• Receive reminders when you need it most.
• Celebrate milestones when you reach your targets.
Download the FREE app now to:
• Save money and lose weight.
• Break bad habits and replace them with healthier alternatives.
• Help control your calorie intake.
• Cut down on the booze and feel happier, healthier and in control.
Please note: If you have physical withdrawal symptoms (like shaking, sweating or feeling anxious until you have your first drink of the day), please seek medical advice before you stop drinking. It can be dangerous to stop drinking too quickly without proper help. You can get advice from your GP or from your local alcohol support service.