NOTE: This app won’t work with Outlook.com (formerly Hotmail) mailboxes. Support for on-premise Exchange servers will be announced in the future.
OWA for Android lets you interact with your email, calendar, and contacts from virtually anywhere using your Android phone. You can triage email, manage your schedule, and sync contacts on the go, while protecting your business data.
With OWA for Android you can get work done faster with email:
- Organize your email quickly with Conversation View, Mark as Junk, Flag, and Categories.
- Quickly search or browse email in all folders including Outlook Favorites.
- Use inline apps for shipment tracking, Bing maps for addresses, and other great features.
You can also manage your schedule with ease:
- Schedule meetings using attendee free/busy and room finder features.
- View shared calendars, including delegate support.
- Use your voice to look up a contact or retrieve your schedule:
Take your mailbox's contacts with you:
- No need to use Exchange ActiveSync to see your mailbox's contacts on your phone. Use OWA for Android to sync your contacts to your phone.
- Update your contacts’ information from your phone's address book, which will then be synced back to your mailbox.
- Keep business data secure
- Skip the device administrator setup — we'll set up a PIN for you within the app. You don’t need a PIN on your device (unless your admin requires encryption)!
- Use remote wipe if your phone is lost or stolen. It erases only your corporate date and leaves your personal data on the device alone.
- Device is running Android 4.4 KitKat or higher
- Mailbox is running on the latest version of Office 365 for business
Download and install the Hangouts Dialer start making phone calls in the Hangouts app. After installation, you can access all voice calling features directly from Hangouts or use Hangouts Dialer for a shortcut to make phone calls from the dialer screen in Hangouts.
● Make phone calls over data from the Hangouts app (and all calls to other Hangouts users are free!).
● Call any phone number, including landlines.
● Connect with your Google Voice number to make VOIP calls in the Hangouts app from your Google Voice number.
Notes: Mobile carrier and ISP charges may apply. Voice calls to Hangouts users are free, but other phone calls might come with a charge. View our calling rates at http://www.google.com/hangouts/rates.
Supports TLS, C/S Certificates, Integrated Authentication
Free version contains Ads
Please send feedback/trouble reports via Menu|Feedback
Tip of the day: use swipe left/right in contact list and conversations
Supports TLS, C/S Certificates, Integrated Authentication
Please send feedback/trouble reports via Menu|Feedback
Tip: use swipe left/right in contact list and conversations
Extra Features: support for external groups/email lists
With PamFax for Android you can:
- Easily fax anywhere from anywhere worldwide in a few simple steps
- Send documents and photos from your Android phone or tablet
- Send online documents from Dropbox, Box, Google Drive & OneDrive
- Receive faxes directly to Dropbox, Box, Google Drive & OneDrive
- Scan documents via camera on device
- Create and use custom cover page templates
User driven fax-on-demand
- Free registration includes 3 outbound pages and one month inbound fax number
- No credit card or payment required to sign up
- PamFax Credit packs start at $13; credit does not expire
- Price per page starting at US$0.10
- Free fax to other PamFax numbers
- No monthly cost. No hidden costs!
- Subscription plans for inbound numbers in 31 countries with unlimited inbound fax pages
- Send/receive faxes across multiple platforms
For businesses that find they need to fax a document PamFax offers a universal fax-on-demand, cloud-based service that sends faxes worldwide. Subscription plans combine one inbound fax number, available in 31 countries, with unlimited received pages. Unlike email fax offerings, PamFax documents are securely delivered directly to the application, avoiding email or printed fax machine delivery. Whether you’re office-bound or a road warrior the PamFax application on iPhones, iPads, Android, BlackBerry 10 -- as well as Windows and Mac PCs -- provides the flexibility to adapt to all your fax requirements.
PamFax does even more…
- Manage and view all fax and account activities from within the application
- (optional) Port current fax number - subscription required
- Totally secure: fully encrypted transmissions
- Access your archive of sent and received faxes, accessible within the application
- Fax preview before sending
- Unlimited received fax pages with inbound fax number
- Notifications re. inbound and outbound fax activity delivered via email, SMS or Skype
- Universal: supported on any PC, smartphone or tablet device
- Company Manager creates accounts, assigns PamFax credits and tracks activity (Pro Plan required)
Why you should choose Mo+: - Free. All the services of voice calls and texting are as FREE as you believe! - Always online. Call, chat and get connected with your GTalk friends, wherever you go - High-quality voice calls. The services provided by Mo+ include high-quality voice calls which can enable you to chat with your friends just like face to face. - Easy to use. Start calling or texting with minimum tap.
More features coming soon... Stay tuned!
* Google voice has stopped free Voice & Text services to 3rd parties. However, you can still earn tons of Mo+ FREE credits to use Mo+ GVPhone Out.
NOTE: iFax is NOT FREE. iFax uses in-app payments for services. See details below.
"IFAX IS A TOOL THAT I HIGHLY RECOMMEND!"
-J. Brandon, Macworld
★ INCOMING FAX NUMBER! Get your own local or toll-free fax number in the US, Canada, UK and many other countries.
★ SIGN DOCUMENTS, FILL FORMS & FAX! You will never having to print again!
★ Dropbox is fully integrated!
PRIVATE, SECURE & NO ACCOUNT NEEDED
No internet signup or account ever required. Secure & private faxing using HIPAA-compliant, enterprise-grade fax technology.
● Document and Image Integration - import from mail, upload or download from the web: PDF and many image formats are supported.
● Inbound Faxing - get your own iFax number in the United States (Local or Toll-Free), Canada, UK (Local or Toll-Free), Australia, Germany, Italy, Spain, Israel & Turkey. Start receiving faxes directly to your phone.
● Dropbox is now fully integrated. Transfer documents from Dropbox and include in your fax
● Notifications & Fax confirmations - real-time messages sent to the app with fax notifications and status updates.
● Document Scanner technology - Attach images from photo library or using camera, crop and adjust brightness, sharpness etc to optimize images for faxing. Using these tools to brighten backgrounds and darken text/foregrounds. (Darker photos will not appear clearly in a fax.)
● Professional, customizable cover page template. You can insert your company logo, add a note and sign your signature on the cover page!
PAY PER FAX
iFax is powered by in-app payments. Cost of fax is determined by the number of pages (in 5 page increments) and destination.
► IMPORTANT NOTE: Recipient fax number must ALWAYS include FULL international area code, even if the fax is only being sent locally.
eg, a Fax to New York, USA would look like this: 12121230000
eg A fax to Australia: 61395551222
IN-APP FAX PRICING
GROUP A REGION:
USA, Canada, United Kingdom, Australia, China, Cyprus, Greece, Hungary, Malta, Portugal, South Africa, Turkey, Austria, Belgium, Denmark, Finland, France, Germany, Iceland, Ireland, Italy, Liechtenstein, Luxembourg, Netherlands, Norway, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Vatican, British Indian Ocean Territory, Christmas Islands, East Timor, Hong Kong, Japan, Korea (South), New Zealand, Northern Mariana Islands, Philippines, Pitcairn Islands, Singapore, Taiwan, Tokelau
UP TO 5 PAGES $0.99
UP TO 10 PAGES $1.99
UP TO 15 PAGES $2.99
UP TO 20 PAGES $3.99
UP TO 25 PAGES $4.99
For more pages, details available within the app.
GROUP B REGION:
Argentina, Belize, Bolivia, Brazil, Chile, Colombia, Mexico, Panama, Paraguay, Peru, South Georgia [Falklands], Uruguay, Venezuela, Belarus, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Bulgaria, Croatia, Czech Republic, Estonia, Kazakhstan, Latvia, Lithuania, Poland, Romania, Russia, Serbia, Slovakia, Slovenia, Ukraine, Yugoslavia
UP TO 5 PAGES $1.99
UP TO 10 PAGES $3.99
UP TO 15 PAGES $5.99
UP TO 20 PAGES $7.99
UP TO 25 PAGES $9.99
FOr more pages, details available within the app.
GROUP C REGION:
Egypt Israel, Jordan, Lebanon, Libya, Morocco, Qatar, Sudan, Tunisia, United Arab Emirates, Malaysia, Thailand
UP TO 5 PAGES $2.99
UP TO 10 PAGES $5.99
UP TO 15 PAGES $8.99
UP TO 20 PAGES $11.99
UP TO 25 PAGES $14.99
For more pages and/or for other countries, details available within the app when inputting recipient fax number.
INCOMING NUMBER PRICING:
Pricing for a dedicated fax number starts at just $27.99 per month and depends on subscription period, location of fax number and toll-free options. All details are available from the INCOMING menu based on the region selected.
★ Free-Fax ★
Send one page per day for free to 50 countries worldwide, for example to USA/Canada, Australia, China, Hong Kong, Russia, Japan and most european countries.
★ No Registration ★
You can use FreeFax without registration.
★ Photo-Fax ★
Take a picture of a document and send it via fax. You will get excellent results with a good lightning.
★ Text-Fax ★
Simply type your text and send it as a fax.
★ Photo-PDF ★
Take a picture of a document and send it as a pdf-attachment to an E-Mail-address. This function will be free at any time.
★ Document-Fax ★
You can directly upload a document to FreeFax with your browser. In this case, FreeFax acts like a local web-server with an upload-function.
You can also send E-Mail-attachments from your Android via fax.
** Millions of faxes sent each year for over 10 years! **
• Send and receive faxes from your phone, by email or online, wherever you are
• Get your own private fax number (toll-free or local, your choice)
• Fax files from your Dropbox, Skydrive, Google Drive, or Box cloud service
• Send email as fax. It’s just like sending an email from your current email account
• Fax Team allows you to share your outbound faxing service with your teammates
• Fax encryption with password protection
• Use your private fax inbox to view faxes from the web and on your smartphone
• Forward faxes you've received to email
• Send, receive and store faxes securely in a password protected account
• Resend a fax easily using Refax
• Unlimited online fax storage
• Professional cover page template
Use of the uFax Android App requires a uFax account. Get it now at http://ufax.uReach.com
Our live US support is here to help answer your questions and to welcome your feedback. Send email to email@example.com or call 877-717-UREACH (877-717-8732).
Developer: Visit webpage: http://www.ureach.com/
Please send us all feedback by pressing ‘More->Help->Send Feedback’ from the app or emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
Use your Android smartphone or tablet to make and receive calls using your 8x8 Virtual Office phone service. Now your 8x8 business phone extension can be truly mobile.
- Make calls using your 8x8 calling plan, outgoing calls will display your 8x8 Caller ID
- Dial from your Company Directory
- Make 3-way calls, Call Park and set Call Forwarding rules
- Display voice mails in a list, allowing you to review and delete in any order
- Check presence and exchange instant messages with co-workers who are using Virtual Office Mobile or Virtual Office Online/Desktop on PCs & Macs.
- Make video calls to other 8x8 users on Virtual Office Mobile, Virtual Office Online and Desktop on PCs & Macs, and Polycom video desk phones.
- View and delete faxes*
- Press a button to record any call*
- Use Wi-Fi/4G/LTE or Cellular voice.
* Requires Virtual Office Pro account.
For complete documentation and open issues see:
You must be an existing 8x8 customer with a valid Virtual Office account.
To sign up for Virtual Office phone service call 866-879-8647 or see:
Tip for international travelers
You can avoid data roaming charges when outside the US by turning off data roaming and using Wi-Fi hotspots instead of your 3G/4G network. Since calls are charged under your 8x8 calling plan, you shouldn’t have international roaming charges.
*Important VoIP over 4G Notice*
Some mobile network operators may prohibit or restrict the use of Voice over Internet Protocol (VoIP) functionality over their network, such as the use of VoIP telephony over a cellular network, and may also impose additional fees, or other charges in connection with VoIP. Be sure to check the terms of your agreement with your cellular phone carrier. 8x8 will not be held liable for any charges, fees or liability imposed by your cellular/mobile carrier for use of 8x8 Virtual Office Mobile service.
Same as Print Fax app.
*AS SEEN ON* Mobile Industry Review, Business Week, CNET, TechCrunch, The Telegraph, The Guardian and The Independent
TAP 100 Greatest Apps, Global Telecoms Business, The Meffys, Red Herring Europe 100 and Global 200 Finalist and Tech Media Invest 100
*READ and SEARCH your VOICEMAIL*
WIth our Scribe™ products your voicemails are automatically transcribed to text allowing you to read and search them
*ENTERPRISE VOICEMAIL SHARING*
With our Share feature you can send important messages throughout your business via email and Box
*REMEMBER EVERYTHING and VOICEMAILS*
With our Evernote integration you can now remember voicemails too
*VOICEMAIL in the CLOUD*
HulloMail is more than an app, it's Visual Voicemail in the Cloud. You can also check and reply to voicemails, including missed calls, on your computer
*With the PAID app you get a 1 Year PREMIUM Subscription, which gives you:*
-Save at least 65% on Scribe™ GTG 50 and unlock access to Scribe GTG™ Unlimited products
-Copy to Email - Automatically send every voicemail to your email
-Individual Greetings - Greet each contact with a personalised recording
-Share to Evernote™ - Share messages to Evernote directly from the app
-Share via Email - Share messages via email directly from the app
-Quick Reply Options - Reply by email and SMS from within the app
-Access Control - Anti-hacking measures to secure your voicemails
-Longer Voicemails - Up to 5 minutes in length
PLUS, all these features:
-View, play and manage your voicemails in the app
-Receive alerts of missed calls when your phone is off or no network coverage via Push Notification
-Send a copy of a voicemail to your email
-Record a short voice message, a 'Hullo', to send to friends, family, yourself as a memo or as a reply to a voicemail
-Purchase Scribe™ products that allow you to read and Get The Gist™ of the message before you listen!
-Purchase Subscription Options
*With a BUSINESS Subscription*
-Includes all features
-Unlimited cloud storage for your messages
-Search messages by caller or what they said
-All voicemails are transcribed using a fully automated Scribe™ product designed to produce longer Get The Gist™ transcripts
--Box™ support for enterprise message sharing
Business Subscription options:
Monthly for £3.99 / $5.99 / €4.99
Annually for £39.99 / $59.99 / €44.99
*SUPPORTED CARRIERS & NETWORKS*
UK: Three, Orange, Vodafone and Vodafone One Net, O2, T-Mobile, Everything Everywhere, Talk Mobile, GiffGaff and O2 Simplicity
USA: AT&T, T-Mobile, Verizon, Sprint, Cingular, Cellcom and Centennial Wireless
IRELAND: Three, O2, Vodafone and Tesco Mobile
PAYG is supported ONLY on these networks
UK: Three, GiffGaff and Talk Mobile
IRELAND: Tesco Mobile
*UNSUPPORTED CARRIERS & NETWORKS*
UK: Virgin Mobile and Tesco Mobile
USA: Boost Mobile
*IMPORTANT TO NOTE*
-HulloMail is a replacement voicemail service
-In order to use HulloMail you need to sign up and create an account
-Your carrier must support Call Forwarding for HulloMail to work. Please contact your carrier if you are experiencing problems
-Your carrier may charge you if you exceed your monthly call minute allowance or if you are roaming
-Being an automated process Get The Gist™ may not be 100% accurate and may also introduce a slight delay to the delivery of the voicemail
- No Ads
- Manage all messages on your mobile device
- Easy interface with great functionality
- Show and play voicemails right in your phone's call log (if your phone supports it)
- View Youmail call history (even if the caller didn't leave a message)
- Sync contacts with the YouMail server
- Set custom greetings for individual contacts
- Block unwanted callers from calling your phone or leaving messages
- Full Bluetooth headset support (Mono and Stereo) on Android OS 2.2 and higher
- AVRCP support to allow playback control over Bluetooth
- Unique Call & Delete feature (by swiping the Call buton into the Delete button)
- Swipe messages off the screen to delete them
- Switch between folders & move messages to any folder
- Display contact pictures next to their messages
- Share your voice messsages via email, SMS, or other messaging services
- Create calendar appointments with callers directly from the app
- Select multiple messages to be deleted, moved to other folders, or marked as read or unread
- Includes multiple homescreen widgets to display unheard message count, force a refresh, and get message previews
- Record, upload, and manage greetings
- Get message transcripts (paid service that can be purchased on the YouMail website)
- Perform reverse phone number look-ups
- Search messages by name, phone number, or transcript contents
- If you have multiple phone numbers forwarded to the same YouMail inbox, there is an option to color-code each incoming number
If you encounter any problems or would like to request a feature, please contact us at email@example.com. Don't just leave feedback, because there is no way for us to help you if you do that.
***To use the You Mail voicemail system, you will need to enable Conditional Call Forwarding on your phone, so that the incoming calls can be directed to the You Mail system instead of your regular voicemail. Most US Carriers supported, but it doesn't work with most flex/pre-pay accounts.
*** Because Better YouMail is a 3rd-party interface for the You Mail service, we do not have any control over any serivce interruptions due to You Mail server issues.
Currently only available in the US.
- You must open Google Voice at least once after upgrading to route calls.
- When using Google Voice for Android, both domestic and international calls are placed through a US-based Google Voice access number, and will use the standard minutes from your cell phone plan.
Free inbound calls, free SMS texting, free monthly outbound minutes
Unlimited free in-app calls & texts with pictures
FREE LOCAL U.S. PHONE NUMBER
Get a free U.S. phone number of your choice, make and receive free texts and calls to U.S. phone numbers, including landlines. If you don’t have a cell phone plan, Talkatone can be your only phone.
CALLING & TEXTING TO REGULAR PHONES
All SMS texting and inbound calls are always free. You get free outbound minutes every month. If you run out of your free outbound minutes, you can easily purchase additional minutes for a very low price.
IN-APP CALLS & TEXTS
Truly unlimited free Talkatone-to-Talkatone calls and texts anywhere in the world, including picture messaging. Invite friends and family to Talkatone, talk as long as you want, send thousands of texts, and share photos or videos.
Take your Android device with you when you travel. Call and text U.S. phone numbers on WiFi without paying outrageous roaming charges.
TURN YOUR ANDROID TABLET INTO A PHONE
Call and text friends and family from your Android tablet with Talkatone. No cell plan required.
Talkatone does not support 911 emergency calling or texting.
Carrier data charges may apply. Contact your carrier for more information.
We are happy to hear your feedback and help you solve any Talkatone issues. Just email us at firstname.lastname@example.org, and we'll respond to you promptly.
More info: www.talkatone.com