The citizens can download the app and access the following five services through their mobile, namely
1. Register Online Complaints
2. Know the Status of Registered Complaints
3. Know the Status of the FIR of their interest
4. Know the Status of the CSR (Community Service Register)
5. Know the Status of the Vehicles.
The citizen can run the application remotely from anywhere, any time using their Android mobile with a working network connectivity (data / wi-fi connection). The Mobile can be used for registering complaints online and also to know the status of the registered complaints at any point of time by providing required information. The status of the FIR and CSR can also be monitored using this Mobile App which is returned from CCTNS Back end system. Citizen can also find out whether the vehicle is a stolen vehicle or involved in any crime.