* Frame by frame bowling (pinfall tracking)
* Track your setup position on each shot you take
* Dual-screen support for Tablets
* multi-player bowling
* team bowling and stats
*** Track ALL pin stats (ALL spares made/missed) ***
* Automatic split and washout detection
* Track elements of your game with each shot you take
* Optional manual score entry (no pinfall tracking)
* Track bowling stats and lane play
* Track your league and tournament stats
* Track ball stats
* Save your bowling ball arsenal
* Export your game data and bowling ball data
* Update your lane journal with notes taken on every lane & oil pattern you bowl on!
Frames is a very easy to use scoring and statistics program that was designed for all levels of bowlers, from beginners who are looking for ways to improve, to scratch players who bowl in lots of tournaments.
With Frames, you can:
* List your strike, pocket, carry, spare and single pin spare percentages, plus lots of other stats.
* Display your league, tournament, or overall average.
* Generate statistics by alley, lane number, bowling ball, league, tournament, oil pattern, date range, or any combination of these.
* Track your foot position and target for each frame you bowl, so you can check what adjustments worked (or didn't work) the last time you bowled on a specific pair of lanes or oil pattern.
* Display a list of the spares you leave most, and your conversion percentage for each of them.
* Keep score for an entire team of bowlers at the same time.
While you're keeping score with Frames, you enter the results of each shot graphically, using your device's touch-screen to knock down the pins on the screen to match the real thing. It literally takes only a second or two to score each frame while you're bowling!
For each strike shot, you can also keep track of your position on the approach, your target on the lane, the ball you used, and whether your shot hit the pocket.
You can also visit our web site at www.warilysoftware.com for the following free extras:
* A free demo version of Frames is available. The demo version is the same exact program that is available for purchase here in the Android Market, but it limited to six games per bowler (up to 30 total games for five bowlers).
* The free Frames Exporter program runs on your Windows or Apple desktop computer to view and print your games or statistics, or export your game data to a spreadsheet to do your own custom analysis.
* The Frames Users Guide, available as a PDF on our web site, contains detailed information on running Frames and installing and running the Exporter program.
Frames is the original mobile score keeper for bowlers. Originally released in 2003 for Palm OS and Windows Pocket PC handhelds, Frames now runs on both Blackberry and Android devices.
Game Scores between dates for a bowler
Series Scores on certain dates for a bowler Strikes/Spares/Open frame comparisons per game Single Pin Spares and Opens for each pin number.
Number of Strikes
Number of Spares
Most Strikes in a Row
Number of Strikes for a ball
Strike Chances for a ball
Strike Percentage for a ball
Number of Spares, Single Pin Spares, and Multi Pin Spares
Chances to get Spares, Single Pin Spares, and Multi Pin Spares for a ball
Percentage of Spares, Single Pin Spares, and Multi Pin Spares for a ball
This is a user driven project and I am taking suggestions of what the users want. Leave a comment here or email me with suggestions or bugs. I want to make this app as good as possible.
Updates currently in progress:
Game review feature that will give you a look at past games ball by ball. Facebook sharing integration.
Warm Ups For Bowling
Chosing The Right shoes
Chosing The Right Ball
The Basics of Bowling
How to Grip a Bowling Ball
How To Throw Your Ball
The Proper Bowling Stance
How to Keep Your Balance
Finding Your Strike Lane
Arrows & Dots
Practicing Your Bowling Game
How to Focus Your Eyes When Bowling
Tips for Beginning Bowling
The Importance of Fluid Movements
Keep track of your bowling stats by adding games frame by frame, roll by roll! Enter Bowling Pins you left per shot to see what spares you leave, how often you leave them, and how often you pick them up!
League Play! Organize your bowling games in leagues so you can see how you are performing in specific bowling leagues.
Now you can enter your Tournament Games as well! Default tournament modes are singles, doubles, or team. But you can add any other type of tournament that you roll in. Tournaments allow you to enter different types of games for the same day of a tournament.
Enter game specific details so you can track stats by Bowling Ball, Bowling League, Bowling Alley, Oil Pattern, etc!
-If you don't feel like adding bowling games pin by pin, you can add only game score.
-Backup/Restore bowler information! On the first page of Strike out Stats hit Menu -> Import/Export Database.
-Import scores from trial. Must export the database from the demo version first. After exporting from the demo, you can then import that database into the full version.
-Edit Tenth Frame - Once your game is over you can edit any frame by tapping the frame number above that frame.
You can register your score easily by simply selecting the pins knocked down.
You can perform various statistics from the data.
The data of score can be added to the tag information,lane,location,etc.
Display ,analysis and statistics can filtering based on such information.
･Registration and score data
･Display a list of score data
･Management of the bowler
･Management of the place(bowling alley), tag information
･Import of data
･Export of data
･Statistics display in units of the day, week, month, high series, any number of games
(Average, high game, low game, strike rate, spare rate, open frame rate, split rate
, no head rate)
･View statistics for each bowler
(Average, high game, high series, strike rate, spare rate, open frame rate, split rate
, no head rate)
･Analysis of pins knocked down
(The incidence of each pattern, the number of occurrences, details of each frame)
･Spare statistics function for each pin pattern of first throw
[CSV file format for import]
Date, first number, second number, place(bowling alley), lane number, score text(not always
required), Pins knocked down (first throw of a frame 1), Pins knocked down (second throw of a
frame 1) ..., Pins knocked down (third throw of a frame 10), tag information (If there is more
than one enclosed in double quotation marks to a comma-separated)
!The file must be placed in a folder named bsb in the SD card
[Example Score Text: S0S07/818/8/9/S08/S9/ (S:Strike、/:Spare)]
･This application is using the AChartEngine(Copyright 2009-2011 4ViewSoft) library
･This application is using the OpenCSV library
･We do not accept Responsible for any loss caused by the use of this application
The Sports Team Manager app frees you up from the administrative side of coaching so you can spend more time focusing on doing what you do best...coaching your sports team! This handy tool stores and keeps track of individual player information and facilitates communication of all the logistical details your players (and their parents) also look to you for throughout the season. Sports Team Manager supports any team sport like badminton, baseball, basketball, bowling, football, golf, hockey, soccer, tennis and volleyball.
- Input your team's name, select the icon that corresponds to your team's sport and choose the color for the global calendar.
- Add as many teams as you like.
- Manage players contact information, including email(s), phone(s), address(es), notes, etc.
- Import contacts from the Address Book as players. Future changes to the email(s), phone numbers and addresses can be synchronized to the app.
- Manage team calendar. Add games, practices, exhibition games, tournaments and other team events. Note the name of the opposing team, location, uniform, member presence, result, etc.
- View team events in a calendar view or in a list.
- Color coded icons let you highlight which color uniform to wear and when
- Links to Google Maps to provide directions to game locations.
The following advanced features are open only to full version users:
- Send customized emails at anytime, from anywhere, to individual players, parents or entire group.
- Text models with variables allow you to automatically generate texts for email and/or SMS.
Report FCs/bugs or send feature requests at http://groups.google.com/group/bowling-scorekeeper
This is an easy-to-use bowling score keeper. Watch the progress of your average, and share your scores through social media. A Summary screen shows your average, count of games entered, and high and low scores.
Enter as many games as you want. If you play 4 or 5 games at a time, the app allows this. To enter more than 3 games, save the first 3, and then enter 1, 2, or 3 more games using the same date. It will calculate your running average based on any number of games played, and will not include scores left empty (or 0) in your average.
You can share your scores by Twitter, email, Text message, Google+. You can post your scores to your Facebook status by emailing the scores to your Facebook email address.
You can edit or delete scores by pressing a row.
Swipe back and forth to move to the Enter Scores, View Scores, and Summary screens.
That's really all the app does. It will not take more than a minute to start using this app.
Using the menu, you can backup your scores to the external storage of your device. There is a menu item to restore them as well. This allows you to move your scores to a new device. You can also keep a backup of your scores in your favorite Spreadsheet on your PC or Mac. After you Export your scores, you can connect your device to your computer as a Media Device. Your scores can be found in the file:
(I know that looks awkward, but that's where Google asks us to put files. An uninstall of this app will remove any files that are stored there.)
The maximum score for a bowling game is 450. This allows Canadian 5 Pin bowlers to use this App.
This app can be used without connection to the internet. That permission is requested for when you choose to email your scores, and for an advertisement that appears.
Look for OurBowlingScores, an app that allows you to keep track of multiple bowlers / leagues, in Google Play.
The Cardinal Lanes mobile app allows you to see what's going on, access special deals, and much more!
Download the app today and redeem the coupon inside for a free game of bowling!
Bowling Coach Assistant keeps track of Individual Statistics, Team Statistics and Tournament Statistics.
-Pocket Strike Percentage
-Spare Conversion without splits
-Single Pin Conversions
-Multi-Pin Conversions without splits
-Split leave percent
You can keep track of what bowling balls a bowler currently in their bag so you can easily see what they can go to if a ball is not working for the current conditions. Bowling balls get updated regularly so they the newest ones are in your list to use.
After a game has been completed you sometimes you want to review what a bowler did in a certain game, you can go back and review every game that bowler did with game recap. You can view each frame individually and see what the bowler left.
Baker games with substitutes
This app will add a new icon on your home screen that links to Games, More Apps and Android Tricks mobile web page. If you do not want to use this awesome page, you can either ignore it or delete it. If you do use it, we get help promoting this app and make a few cents, it will also help us keep developing more great apps.
free bowling apps
bowling free game
bowling game for kids
bowling game for free
bowling kiss game
bowling kid games
bowling online games
bowling online free
bowling pro free
bowling release path
bowling score keeper
bowling score app