You can register your score easily by simply selecting the pins knocked down.
You can perform various statistics from the data.
The data of score can be added to the tag information,lane,location,etc.
Display ,analysis and statistics can filtering based on such information.
･Registration and score data
･Display a list of score data
･Output image of score, and share score image.
･Management of the bowler
･Management of the place(bowling alley), tag information
･Import of data
･Export of data
･Statistics display in units of the day, week, month, high series, any number of games
(Average, high game, low game, strike rate, spare rate, open frame rate, split rate
, no head rate)
･View statistics for each bowler
(Average, high game, high series, strike rate, spare rate, open frame rate, split rate
, no head rate)
･Analysis of pins knocked down
(The incidence of each pattern, the number of occurrences, details of each frame)
･Spare statistics function for each pin pattern of first throw
[CSV file format for import]
Date, first number, second number, place(bowling alley), lane number, score text(not always
required), Pins knocked down (first throw of a frame 1), Pins knocked down (second throw of a
frame 1) ..., Pins knocked down (third throw of a frame 10), tag information (If there is more
than one enclosed in double quotation marks to a comma-separated)
!The file must be placed in a folder named bsb in the SD card
[Example Score Text: S0S07/818/8/9/S08/S9/ (S:Strike、/:Spare)]
･This application is using the AChartEngine(Copyright 2009-2011 4ViewSoft) library
･This application is using the OpenCSV library
･We do not accept Responsible for any loss caused by the use of this application
Keep track of your bowling stats by adding games frame by frame, roll by roll! Enter Bowling Pins you left per shot to see what spares you leave, how often you leave them, and how often you pick them up!
League Play! Organize your bowling games in leagues so you can see how you are performing in specific bowling leagues.
Now you can enter your Tournament Games as well! Default tournament modes are singles, doubles, or team. But you can add any other type of tournament that you roll in. Tournaments allow you to enter different types of games for the same day of a tournament.
Enter game specific details so you can track stats by Bowling Ball, Bowling League, Bowling Alley, Oil Pattern, etc!
-If you don't feel like adding bowling games pin by pin, you can add only game score.
-Backup/Restore bowler information! On the first page of Strike out Stats hit Menu -> Import/Export Database.
-Import scores from trial. Must export the database from the demo version first. After exporting from the demo, you can then import that database into the full version.
-Edit Tenth Frame - Once your game is over you can edit any frame by tapping the frame number above that frame.
Frames is a very easy to use scoring and statistics program that was designed for all levels of bowlers, from beginners who are looking for ways to improve, to scratch players who bowl in lots of tournaments.
With Frames, you can:
* List your strike, pocket, carry, spare and single pin spare percentages, plus lots of other stats.
* Display your league, tournament, or overall average.
* Generate statistics by alley, lane number, bowling ball, league, tournament, oil pattern, date range, or any combination of these.
* Track your foot position and target for each frame you bowl, so you can check what adjustments worked (or didn't work) the last time you bowled on a specific pair of lanes or oil pattern.
* Display a list of the spares you leave most, and your conversion percentage for each of them.
* Keep score for an entire team of bowlers at the same time.
While you're keeping score with Frames, you enter the results of each shot graphically, using your device's touch-screen to knock down the pins on the screen to match the real thing. It literally takes only a second or two to score each frame while you're bowling!
For each strike shot, you can also keep track of your position on the approach, your target on the lane, the ball you used, and whether your shot hit the pocket.
You can also visit our web site at www.warilysoftware.com for the following free extras:
* A free demo version of Frames is available. The demo version is the same exact program that is available for purchase here in the Android Market, but it limited to six games per bowler (up to 30 total games for five bowlers).
* The free Frames Exporter program runs on your Windows or Apple desktop computer to view and print your games or statistics, or export your game data to a spreadsheet to do your own custom analysis.
* The Frames Users Guide, available as a PDF on our web site, contains detailed information on running Frames and installing and running the Exporter program.
Frames is the original mobile score keeper for bowlers, originally released in 2003 for Palm OS and Windows Pocket PC handhelds.
* Frame by frame bowling (pinfall tracking)
* Track your setup position on each shot you take
* Dual-screen support for Tablets
* multi-player bowling
* team bowling and stats
*** Track ALL pin stats (ALL spares made/missed) ***
* Automatic split and washout detection
* Track elements of your game with each shot you take
* Optional manual score entry (no pinfall tracking)
* Track bowling stats and lane play
* Track your league and tournament stats
* Track ball stats
* Save your bowling ball arsenal
* Export your game data and bowling ball data
* Update your lane journal with notes taken on every lane & oil pattern you bowl on!
This is an easy-to-use bowling score keeper. Watch the progress of your average, and share your scores through social media. A Summary screen shows your average, count of games entered, and high and low scores.
Enter as many games as you want. If you play 4 or 5 games at a time, the app allows this. To enter more than 3 games, save the first 3, and then enter 1, 2, or 3 more games using the same date. It will calculate your running average based on any number of games played, and will not include scores left empty (or 0) in your average.
Share your scores by Twitter, Email, Text messages, or Google+. You can use any of these that you have installed on your phone.
You can edit or delete scores by tapping on a row in the table of scores.
Swipe back and forth to move to the Enter Scores, View Scores, and Summary screens.
That's really all the app does. It will not take more than a minute to start using this app.
Using the menu, you can backup your scores to the external storage of your device. There is a menu item to restore them as well. This allows you to move your scores to a new device. You can also keep a backup of your scores in your favorite Spreadsheet on your PC or Mac. After you Export your scores, you can connect your device to your computer as a Media Device. Your scores can be found in the file:
(I know that looks awkward, but that's where Google asks us to put files.)
The maximum score you can enter for a bowling game is 450. This allows Canadian 5 Pin bowlers to use this App.
This app can be used without connection to the internet. That permission is requested for when you choose to email your scores, and for an advertisement that appears.
Look for our other app called "Our Bowling Scores," an app that allows you to keep track of multiple bowlers / leagues.
Please rate My Bowling Scores, and let us know if you have any suggestions that you would like implemented.
Would you like to record a comfortable score of bowling in the bowling alley?
This app is an application that records the score of bowling.
It is a bowling score management application that you meet and those who have been bowling as competition and those that go to the bowling alley to play, a wide range of needs well.
To minimize the hassle of the input with a simple input operation, input in a short time is possible.
Input mode is equipped with a simple mode for those standard mode and you want to enter firmly to state two, the pin, that was really not able to input even score for each frame.
Store the data is saved to the SD card, to take over the data even changing the mobile terminal is possible. It is relieved to take a backup of course.
(For the preservation of the internal SD, it will move to external SD in the manual is needed on mobile devices of some.)
Score of bowling that you enter will be displayed in a variety of ways in each screen.
In addition to Avg and H / S and H / G of the year and month, open frame rate and spare rate and strike rate is calculated display, statistics of the score can be checked clearly.
Graph function implementation course. It can be seen at a glance the progress, and you can also be analyzed, such as ball or another practice and tournament different venues and different.
I also has a support function to the SNS. That you save as an image recording that you entered, and uploaded directly from your mobile device is also available in this app.
Utilizing a network, it is equipped with a ranking function.Should be released by the ranking score users to upload.
You can display aggregate well as rankings of the day, and also annual ranking Monthly Ranking, this leads to the improvement of the motivation, it will be a good rankings to measure the skill of its own.
This bowling records management application, please use the many features.
With Bowling Score Calculator PRO you can:
- Keep track of a maximum of 8 scores at a time
- Play several rounds, while the app calculates the total scores and averages of all players
- See the round, total and average scores of all players after each round
- Share these scores via Social Media
Game Scores between dates for a bowler
Series Scores on certain dates for a bowler Strikes/Spares/Open frame comparisons per game Single Pin Spares and Opens for each pin number.
Number of Strikes
Number of Spares
Most Strikes in a Row
Number of Strikes for a ball
Strike Chances for a ball
Strike Percentage for a ball
Number of Spares, Single Pin Spares, and Multiple Pin Spares
Chances to get Spares, Single Pin Spares, and Multiple Pin Spares for a ball
Percentage of Spares, Single Pin Spares, and Multiple Pin Spares for a ball
This is a user driven project and I am taking suggestions of what the users want. Leave a comment here or email me with suggestions or bugs. I want to make this app as good as possible.
Updates currently in progress:
Game review feature that will give you a look at past games ball by ball. Facebook sharing integration.
You can input your score very easily.
It has many kind of graphs and analyzer.
Let's enjoy Bowling with "Bowling Scorer"
Display Monthly/Each event Score(Calendar Type or List Type)
Score input (Pin Mode and Numeric Mode)
Results views of each per-month/event
Graphs(score, strike / spare rate, count, each pin,all pins)
Analyze(display the remaining pins)
Input of comment, place, tournament ,ball
Data backup and restore(only pay version)
※You can move DB when changing your mobile.
Snapshot(only pay version)
※You can share your score at SNS etc with your friends.
Add your leagues, alleys, and equipment to the app, then go bowling. At the alley, enter the ball, oil pattern, and lanes for each game and track your pin fall on each shot. Afterwards, you can view your score, series, average, and stats. Stats such as strike, spare, single pin, multiple pin, and split conversion percentages can be queried by alley, league, lanes, ball, and oil pattern. This is not a game, just an application to track your real bowling stats.
Contact me at email@example.com with any comments or suggestions.
- HEAD-TO-HEAD LIVE: Bowl in Live Head-to-Head competitions against XBowlers anywhere in the world. Challenge your friends and family, stay connected, and see who comes out on top!
- HEAD-TO-HEAD POSTED: If your friends aren't bowling right now, compete against their past games in Posted Head-to-Head competitions with scores revealed frame-by-frame as you bowl.
- LIVE SCORES: Watch friends and family bowl LIVE by viewing live scores from XBowling-Activated centers on your phone or tablet.
- TRACK STATISTICS: Track your game history for free, and take your game to the next level with in-depth stats and analysis in the XB Pro Stats upgrade.
Redeem points for awesome prizes like Bowling Equipment, TVs, Tablets, and more!
IN-APP UPGRADE WITH FREE TRIAL:
Upgrade to XB PRO STATS in-app and bowl better with in-depth tracking and analysis.
- GRAPH over time: average, high score, open/spare/strike, spare conversion, split conversion, score distribution
- TRACK / FILTER by time, location, ball used, oil pattern, game type and custom tags
- RECORD key details like pocket percentage, carry percentage, and brooklyn percentage
- COMPARE your stats to any other XB Pro Stats bowler, or to all XBowlers
- EXPORT your stats for easy sharing
- Free trial available
HOW IT WORKS:
- XBowling can be used with manual data input, or in XBowling-Activated centers with automatic pinfall capture.
- A map of XBowling-Activated centers can be found at https://www.xbowling.com/LiveScores/find-a-center.html
- Don't see your bowling center listed? Ask them to add XBowling today by visiting XBowling.com.
ABOUT SPORTS CHALLENGE NETWORK
Sports Challenge Network (SCN) develops social mobile apps such as XBowling designed to increase physical participation and engagement in recreational sports around the world.
Disclaimer: Straiker bowling tracker is an app to track your REAL LIFE bowling scores.
--"The road to a better average starts with a deep understanding of your game."--
We are a passionate group of bowlers and developers that wanted to do a powerful app to start to track our bowling results and learn from them.
So we talked with several players and coaches in order to see what stats you should see in each moment, making you focus on the most important ones instead of overloading you with numbers.
Moreover, we worked really hard to get a beautiful and simple to use app, testing it with players to be sure that each step is as intuitive as possible
The result of this effort is Straiker Bowling Score Tracker:
- Define for each event: Bowling Alley and Oil Pattern
- Track your games pin by pin, by frame score or just by Final Score
- And change the ball that you use easily in a shot by shot basis
- After each game you will see a brief summary with your bowling stats, with not too many numbers because you are in the middle of a series and we don't want you to lose focus!
- At the end of the series you will see a summary with a beautiful visual representation of each frame
- And if you need more stats, with just one more tap you will see a complete set of stats for this series, including a visual representations of the missed combinations.
- Manage easily your arsenal (balls), bowling alley list and oil pattern list
- And if you want to go deeper in the stats, use the filter to get the complete set of stats just for the selected sample.
We started this app listening our fellow bowling players and we will keep doing that SO:
If you find a bug or something doesn't work as it should be, please write us (firstname.lastname@example.org)and we will try to solve it as fast as possible.
And of course, if you have any suggestion, idea, spare ball that you will not use or anything else, let us know at email@example.com
We hope that you will enjoy this app and that you will improve your stats!