Getting Started On the Wellness Journey is all about that NOW Moment..
Project NOW is an app which Clubbed With your nutritionists” expertise will help you Achieve sustainable Health and Wellness Goals.! Ths Super App simplifies Accessing your Personalized Nutrition Plans, Lifestyle Habits and Tracking your Meals and Progress of various Health Markers. To use the application, you do not have to pay anything: it is free of charge! With ProjectNOW App Know your Current BMI, BMR, ideal weight and daily calorie calculations to reach your Goal...
I started Project Now with Azhar just 6 months ago and I can already see vast difference in my weight.
STARTING THE PROJECT NOW DIET IS SIMPLE:
1. You do a weight assessment in which we find out what your BMI is and how much weight you want to lose. After that, we let you know the optimal number of calories you need in order to lose weight.
2. In your diet you can calculate the amount of calories and Macro Nutrient you consume.
3. Stay alert to avoid transcending the suggested point limit. Also try to pay attention to our recommendations, so that your diet becomes increasingly healthy!
4. Update your weight record each week to keep track of your weight loss.
5: Our world renowned Nutritionist Azhar Ali amd his experienced team of Dietitians will be posting about the best habits to stay healthy on the app, so you stay updated.
6. Success comes with Accountability and this App enables you to track your Body Weight, Measurements, Blood Glucose Levels, Blood Pressure Levels and more…
7. To make you more accountable the App reminds you to update your body wt. weekly.
8. Keeping track of your water intake is just a Tap Away in the App
9. Aesthetically appealing Dashboard to show your achievements
10. Our Exhausted DataBase of Food enables you to track your meals consumed
And if you need a customized menu, with healthy recipes and guidance on what to eat, Project Now has a subscription service that offers you all of this, in the hope of supporting you in your diet and healthy weight-loss education. You can send messages or participate in online meetings with specialists to resolve all your questions.
Important: Diet and Health is only recommended for individuals 18 years of age or older.