G-Stomper Studio is a Music Production Tool, highly optimized for doing Electronic Live Performances in Studio Quality. It's a feature packed, Step Sequencer based Drum Machine/Groovebox, a Sampler, a Virtual Analog Performance Synthesizer (VA-Beast), a polyphonic + a monophonic Step Sequencer for melodies, a Track Grid Sequencer for Beats, a Piano Keyboard, 24 Drum Pads, an Effect Rack, a Master Section, a Line Mixer and a Live Pattern/Song Arranger. Wherever you are, take your mobile device and start straight away creating your own music.
The integrated VA-Beast is a polyphonic virtual analog Synthesizer to produce complex synthetic sounds of any variety, designed for experienced sound designers as well as for beginners. So it's up to you if you just explore the Factory sounds or if you start right away with designing your own sounds in impressive studio quality. Its sound capabilities paired with the intuitive and clearly laid out interface simply makes G-Stomper VA-Beast to the ultimate Mobile Synthesizer. You will be able to create the sounds you want, and you'll do it faster than on any other mobile synthesizer.
Instruments and Pattern Sequencer
• Drum Machine : Sample based Drum Machine, max 24 Tracks • Sampler Track Grid : Grid based Multi Track Step Sequencer, max 24 Tracks • Sampler Note Grid : Monophonic Melodic Step Sequencer, max 24 Tracks • Sampler Drum Pads : 24 Drum Pads for live playing • VA-Beast Synthesizer : Polyphonic Virtual Analog Performance Synthesizer (Advanced FM support, Waveform and Multi-Sample based Synthesis) • VA-Beast Poly Grid : Polyphonic Step Sequencer, max 12 Tracks • Piano Keyboard : On various Screens (8 Octaves switchable) • Timing & Measure : Tempo, Swing Quantization, Time Signature, Measure
• Line Mixer : Mixer with up to 36 Channels (Parametric 3-band Equalizer + Insert Effects per Channel) • Effect Rack : 3 chainable Effect Units • Master Section : 2 Sum Effect Units
• Pattern Set : Live Pattern/Song Arranger with 64 concurrent Patterns
• Audio Editor : Graphical Sample Editor/Recorder
• Ableton Link: Play in sync with any Link-enabled app and/or Ableton Live • Full round-trip MIDI integration (IN/OUT), Android 5+: USB (host), Android 6+: USB (host+peripheral) + Bluetooth (host) • High Quality Audio Engine (32bit float DSP algorithms) • 47 Effect Types including Dynamic Processors, Resonant Filters, Distortions, Delays, Reverbs, Vocoders, and more + Side Chain Support, Tempo sync, LFOs, Envelope Followers • Per Track/Voice Multi-Filters • Real-Time Sample Modulation • User Sample Support: Uncompressed WAV or AIFF up to 64bit • Tablet optimized, Portrait Mode for 5 inch and bigger screens • Full Motion Sequencing/Automation Support • Import MIDI files/songs as Pattern Set including Song arrangement
Full Version only
• Support for additional Content-Packs • WAV File Export, 8..32bit up to 96kHz: Sum or Track by Track Export for later use in the Digital Audio Workstation of your choice • Real-Time Audio Recording of your Live Sessions, 8..32bit up to 96kHz • Export Patterns as MIDI for later use in your favorite DAW or MIDI Sequencer • Share your exported Music
FAQ: https://www.planet-h.com/faq Support Forum: https://www.planet-h.com/gstomperbb/ User Manual: https://www.planet-h.com/documentation/
Minimum recommended device specs
1000 MHz dual-core cpu 800 * 480 screen resolution Headphones or speakers
Check out the free demo before buying the full version
Storage read/write: load/save Bluetooth+Location: MIDI over BLE Record Audio: Sample Recorder
Nov 19, 2023
Music & Audio
Safety starts with understanding how developers collect and share your data. Data privacy and security practices may vary based on your use, region, and age. The developer provided this information and may update it over time.
Learn more about how developers declare collection
Ratings and reviews
September 19, 2022
One of the only truly functional, fully featured music productionion work environm3nts available on the Android platform. Honestly, it's a shame this software doesn't get more attention and exposure. Every time I think "that's it, that's the wall. It can't have a solution for this problem, that'd be asking too much," I'm amazed again by the depth of what is capable. Sequence(including other hardware via midi) record and play audio, full drum sampler and editor. Blown away.
39 people found this review helpful
October 2, 2022
Thanks you so much, Bob, for your excellent review. Much appreciated.
May 12, 2022
Insanely good. Try the demo, then buy this if you like it... It's worth way more than the price it's listed at. The UI is kind of basic, not going to lie, and working on a smartphone is not as powerful as a PC... But it's really close. Plus, I'm able to get into grooves much easier with this, since it's easy to just jump in and get started with the drum and synth sequencers... These are fairly complex tools made really simple and straightforward. A+
51 people found this review helpful
January 12, 2022
I am a perpetual novice who has failed to become proficient at a handful of instruments. I just watched the quick start videos on youtube and I'm already creating. It's incredible to find such power on a mobile app. And that's out of the box. I haven't even connected any external files or hardware yet or learned what the majority of the features do. I could never justify spending money on a sequencer and drum kit but can now get that functionality out of a phone.
81 people found this review helpful