30-day free trial: Start today and see how Plan to Eat helps you get healthy dinners on the table. There is no credit card required to start your free trial and no obligation if you decide that Plan to Eat is not for you. At the end of your free trial, you can start an annual subscription for $39/year (only 75¢ a week) or a monthly subscription for $4.95/month.
Collect and organize your recipes, add those recipes to your meal planning calendar, and Plan to Eat will make your shopping list for you based on what you plan. Plan to Eat will give you the benefits of meal planning (saving money, eating better food, and eating together more often) while using your recipes, planned on your schedule!
The Plan to Eat app gives you easy access to your recipes, meal plan, and shopping list while on the go, even when you’re offline. When online, everything in the app is automatically synced to your account on the Plan to Eat website.
If you already have an account with the Plan to Eat website, log into your account in the app and all of your recipes and meal plans will be waiting for you.
- Collect recipes from anywhere. Clip recipes from the web with our share extension using any browser, enter recipes manually or import from other recipe software using our desktop site.
- Connect with other Plan to Eat subscribers to share and save recipes with Friends.
- Use the recipe Cooking View to cook from a step-by-step version of any recipe on your list.
- Cook in Bulk: Mark any planned recipe as “Prep for Freezer” and we’ll help you keep track of what’s in your Freezer.
- Add recipes, ingredients, and notes to create your meal plan.
- Planned recipes and ingredients are automatically added and organized on your shopping list.
- View, cook, reschedule and scale the serving size for your planned recipes.
- Your personalized shopping list is automatically created by selecting a date range from your Plan to Eat planner.
- Add and edit your stores and grocery categories to customize your shopping list so it is perfect for where you shop.
- Add or edit items on your list and we'll automatically select the store and grocery category based on what you’ve selected in the past.
- View planned recipes associated with items on your grocery list.
- Use the Staples List to easily add commonly purchased items to your shopping list.
If you have questions or feedback, reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Thanks for using Plan to Eat!