Try before you buy at http://skydivingdraw.appsurfer.com
Draws can be:
* randomly generated or manually created
* copied and shared
* exported to PDF format
* saved and loaded
NSL Competition draws can be created, where the AAA draw is used as the base for the other class draws, substituting invalid formations where necessary.
The names/letters/numbers of formations/blocks can be Learned.
Has dive pools for:
This is altimeter simulator can be used to help a SkyDiving student to practice altitude awareness. That is to practice looking at your altimeter regularly during the dive and being aware of your altitude.
* Metric and Feet support - custom altimeter face for each
* Jump height can be configured (e.g. 14,000 feet, or 4000m)
* Three simulated audible alert sounds can be configured. For example for:
- 1st: Breakoff, e.g. 5000 feet (or in meters)
- 2nd: Pull, e.g. 4000 feet (or in meters)
- 3rd: Warning, e.g. 1500 feet (or in meters)
- 4th: Canopy Descent
* Fall Rate (Belly Flying, or FreeFly/HeadDown)
* Easier adjustment of heights/speeds via sliders
* Log jumps with jump #, date, DZ, aircraft, gear, jump type (bellw/rw, freefly, etc), exit/deployment altitudes (feet or meters), delay, cutaway, notes, and a diagram!
* Have licensed skydivers sign entries in your logbook using the touchscreen
* View stats including total jump count, total freefall time, cutaways, etc
* Manage your gear including components/serial #'s, and service reminders (i.e. repack due next week)!
* Manage your DZ's, set one as your home DZ
* Manage your aircraft, with 15 or so built in aircraft
* Calculate wing loading, desired canopy size, and extra weight needed to target a desired wing loading
* Import/export for backing up, transferring, and printing your logbook
* Logbook history section for entering previous freefall time and number of cutaways.
This application is free and always will be. Please feel free to send suggestions!
Flip your device and read the magazine in either orientation or tap the page selector to choose a specific page to fast-navigate. You can also download and save individual pages or full editions to enjoy offline and when you are on the go. The Skydive The Mag app provides access to a large number of back editions of Skydive The Mag.
Just £2.99 for one month or £14.99 for a whole year’s subscription.
Members of the BPA will be able to access Skydive The Mag for free simply by entering their member’s unique login (provided by the BPA) into the subscriptions window within the app.
Your Skydive The Mag app features search functionality to find key-words relating to recent content, a zoom function to enable clearer reading of selected articles and social networking integration to keep your friends up to date with all the latest shared news from the magazine.
For any further information about the magazine see http://www.skydivethemag.com
This is the "Lite" version of the official app based on Mike Truffer's popular book, "The Book of Skydiving Formations", which has helped skydivers plan dives for many years.
Once a dive size is selected (2-way, 4-way, 20-way, etc.), formations can be browsed and added to form a sequence of "points", which becomes the planned skydive. The completed dive can then be reviewed while it is practiced on the ground ("dirt-dived").
+ Background operation: turn it on and forget about it for the rest of the day.
+ Flexible alarm settings:
- configure any number of freefall or canopy altitude alarms,
- use any sound file for the alarm, choose one of the built-in sounds or make the app read a message.
+ Supports both imperial (mile/foot) and SI (meters) units.
+ Powerful logbook.
+ Automatic music silence: if you listen to music on the way up Altidroid will silence it as as soon as you exit the plane.
WARNING: This program comes with no guarantees. It's not been tested in all conditions and may fail at any moment. Never rely on it. Skydiving is a dangerious activity that may lead to injuries or death.
* Adjust Total Weight => Updates Wingload & Downsizing indicators
* Adjust Canopy Size => Updates Wingload
* Adjust #Jumps => Updates Downsizing indicators
* Adjust Wingload => Updates Canopy Size
* Metric & Imperial
* Portrait & Landscape support
* Links to further downsizing information
* Links to Parachutist game & Skydive Altimeter app
* Facebook/Twitter/Email/Sina integration sharing
DISCLAIMER: Informational app only! Skydiving is an extreme sport with many factors involved. Any decision should only be undertaken after discussion/recommendations from a qualified skydiving instructor who understands your experience.
- Log an unlimited number of skydives.
- Keep track of what gear was used on each jump.
- Request digital signatures directly from the device.
- All logged jumps are stored on iSkydive servers so you don't have to worry about losing your logbook.
If you are a recreational scuba diver, this is the perfect App to refresh your skills before the dive season resumes, or in-between dive trips.
Thanks to our virtual depth sensor you can interact with your Smartphone with simple hand movements and make it descend or ascend in the water column and so create your own dive profile.
Tap the compartments icon and see the nitrogen intake and release of your body.
And at the end of the dive, tap on the log icon to see a summary of your dive.
The iDive Computer App comes with a non branded dive computer, but you can customize it by purchasing, via inApp, simulations for model-specific dive computers of major brands such as Aeris, Cressi, Hollis, Mares, Oceanic, ScubaPro, Shearwater, Sherwood, SubGear, Suunto and Tusa.
The iDive Computer App runs - in real time - our implementation of the Buhlmann ZH-L16C algorithm (moderate conservatism setting) and supports the most typical dive screens such as: surface, normal diving, entering deco, decompression stop, deco violation, fast ascent alarm and post dive.
If you are a dive professional this is the perfect App to show a model-specific dive computer in action to your customers and/or students.
This App shows a dive computer in action during a simulated dive. Please note that this App does not simulate pressing the dive computer button(s).
This version supports the following model-specific dive computers:
Aeris: A100, A300, A300 AI, A300XT, Atmos AI, Elite T3, Epic, Manta, XR-1, XR-1 Nx and XR-2
Cressi: Leonardo & Giotto
Mares: Puck and Icon HD
Oceanic: Atom 2, Atom 3.0, B.U.D., Geo, Geo 2.0, OC1, OC1-LE, OCS, Pro Plus 2, Veo 1.0, Veo 2.0, Veo 3.0, Veo 100, Veo 180Nx, Veo 250, VT3 and VT4
ScubaPro: Aladin 2G and Galileo Sol
Sherwood: Amphos Air and Wisdom 3
Suunto: Cobra1, Cobra3, D4, D4i, D6, D9, Gekko, Vyper, Vyper Air and Zoop
App for Paragliders and Hanggliders.
-Display data from the FlyNet variometer sent via a Bluetooth.
-BEEP like a real variometer.
-Display sensor data contained in the mobile phone itself (GPS, compass).
-Display positions of other users who are flying in the same area.
-Display all detected thermal currents.
-May vibrate instead of beeping.
-Flight directly recorded on FlyNet Track (Data may be stored on the device too and send on FlyNet track later).
-Flight exportable in IGC or kml from FlyNet Track
-View live or old flights through Google Earth.
-Configurable user interface.
The FlyNet app is composed by three screens :
-Control screen : Use this screen to configure the system.
-Map screen : Displays the main flight parameters (altitude, vertical and horizontal speed), the compass and geographic data (positions, relative heights and intensities of thermal currents and positions of other pilots) via the interactive map.
-Data screen : Displays the main parameters, secondary parameters and detailed statistics of the flight (time, flight duration, distance travelled, current flight statistics, instant GPS position).
More information on www.asinstrument.ch