This massively lacking on detail and is not as good as other apps available at a small cost. The ability to downlad the the game so it can be scored off line is great. Don't like the fact that the opposition can block you out of scoring on the app if you don't score right from the beginning. There is shockingly little detail you can pull from the app. Other apps you can have a printout showing run chase in a line graph ball by ball detail of each over and each batsman it will detail the mins the bats have been facing for. It is an ok app just wished play cricket had just got its programmingto support other more detailed apps.
Potential for 4 or 5 stars but locked me out after 1st innings of first match I used it. Very frustrating
Have tried to download a game by pressing the coloured dots but do not get a download option only a clear option.
App wouldn't let us sign in today. Do the ECB realise the season has started? What a farce....
App is all well and good, sometimes at the end of the match, the app itself just goes onto the 2nd Innings when our format is Timed Cricket. Hopefully there's improvement in near future
Would be great if players other than the scorer could see live scores on their respective devices.
* Fixed issue with successfully ending and submitting a downloaded or offline match.
* Fixed issue with the End Match alert firing prematurely due to penalty runs being assigned.
* Fixed issue with the Strike Batters list being incomplete when inserting a ball into an over.
* Completed match scorecards can now be shared to social media, exported to PDF, or printed.
* Improved handling of retirements (hurt, not out, and out) as a mode of dismissal.
Scorer, Cricket Scorer, Umpire, Wagon Wheel, Ball Spot, Best Cricket Scorer Free
Cricket Score Pad: Where scoring is as easy as "hitting a six from a full-toss"
Light weight Cricket Scorer with great features like Wagon Wheel, Ball Spot etc.