**To uninstall the app, please go to the setting page and click the "Remove device administrator" button**
With over 2 million of users and over 30 languages support, Screen Off and Lock is the No.1 screen off application in Google Play Store.
Screen Off and Lock allows you to switch off your devices from:
1. Launcher shortcut
2. Launcher widget 1x1 - 4x4, resizable in Android 4.0+ (Also available in lock screen for Android 4.2+) (Donate version)
4. Floating button over all apps! (Double tap to use it) (Donate version)
5. Search button (if your device has it)
1. Screen off animation (including the most famous Old TV style)
2. Screen lock/unlock sound effect
3. Screen off vibration
For those who cannot see the screen off animation even the app is reinstalled, please follow the procedures below:
Android 4.x: Go to "Setting > Developer options > Transition animation", and then select 1x for this option.
Android 2.x, Make sure you selected the option "All animations" under "Settings > Display > Animation".
1. By detecting p-sensor, automatically turn on/off the screen for you.
2. Allows you to only enable the function during charging.
3. Allows you to disable the feature when the screen is rotated.
4. You can set separate timeout values for screen on/off delay to prevent from accidentally triggering the feature.
5. A widget is supported to quickly toggle the function.
6. Notification is supported to quickly toggle function, or directly turn screen off.
7. Power Save Mode: works on some devices. Try if it works for YOU!
8. Play sound or vibrate while close.
9. Exclude apps you don't want automatically screen off feature
10. A widget to turn off screen! great power saver yet useful
0. Modify Settings in "Auto Screen Settings" app and enable the function
1. Add widget "AutoScreenOnOff" to your home screen
2. Press once on the icon to trigger Device Management Confirmation Dialog.
3. Agree to activate device management. (This is required to turn off the screen)
4. Now everything should work now. Try cover your hand over the top area of the screen (where the proximity sensor might be located) to see if it works.
- Since it uses proximity sensor to detect whether the screen should be on or off, this may use some power consumption. So, if you are not using your device for a long time, suggest you turning off the function.
- If you wants to uninstall the app, please do it from top of the app.
Translation Helps from:
Hai Long Hoang: Vietnamese
WebFrogeye : French
Ján Kučera: Slovak
Xander Stone: Dutch
Andrew: Russian, Ukranian
Paul L. Scholz: German
ps. If you have any suggestions, questions, bug reports, or you are willing to help translate strings, please send me email. email@example.com
*** DOUBLE TAP on Status Bar to Screen OFF***
- Shake to Screen ON
- Shake to Screen OFF
- Recognizes when device in the pocket
- Swiping over Proximity Sensor to Screen ON/OFF
- Proximity Smart Cover feature for user using Flip Cover (If you use a phone case with cover, just close the cover to turn screen off. and open the cover to turn screen on).
- So with Smart Cover feature you just put the phone in your pocket to turn screen off, and take the phone out from your pocket to turn screen on.take it out of the pocket the screen auto turn on.
- When device on hand = Screen ON
- When device face down or in the Pocket = Screen OFF
- Double Tap on Status Bar to Screen OFF
- Shake to turn off, use the proximity sensor to open the screen to the most comfortable and most effective.
- When only opening screen features with the proximity sensor when taking the phone out of the bag itself on the screen.
- Besides you can very much for the way how to shut off by different types of sensors.
*** IMPORTANT NOTE ***
Unfortunately in some devices, the accelerometer sensor cannot be used when the screen is OFF so you can't turn on screen by feature 1 and 3.But if you checked option for device do not turn on the screen, you can use Proximity or Smart Cover feature to turn on/off the screen.
Check your device on link:
How to uninstall app :
You can click on Uninstall button,
Screen Lock, app for Android™, with animation (includes Old TV style) to suite your choice. It allows you to switch off the screen, and lock the device. Easy to use and saves power button usage. Animation speed is adjusted with transition animation scale as set in your device. If you set it to .5x its becomes faster, if you increase it, animations become slower. Our advice, use 1x for best experience. No force lock, it just locks smoothly even in Android™ 4.0.x and above without screen flickering.
To lock screen, you get various options:
1. Create shortcut to screen lock app
2. Use the screen lock widget
3. Enable in notification area
4. Enable shake to lock screen
5. Select icon (Pro only)
6. Air swipe to lock and to on and off (Pro only)
7. Enable screen on and off (Pro only)
8. Pause on landscape mode (Pro only)
9. Screen lock plugin for Power Toggles (Pro only)
10. Access screen lock, by long pressing search button, if your device has it
Screen Lock features include:
1. Lock device with one touch
2. Animation when you lock
3. Shake lock can be delayed for your convenience
4. Screen On and Off for busy people (Pro only) – [Use “Calibrate device” to activate]
5. Keep screen on with slightest movement (Pro only) – [Use “Calibrate device” to activate]
6. Pop-up for quickly activating or pausing of shake lock, screen on and off & keep screen on
7. Vibrate upon screen lock, and vibration strength adjustment
8. Lock sound
9. Lock sound upon animation start
10. Unlock sound
Note 1: Notification area and shake services are good to use, only if your screen security isn't set to none. This app stops itself, removes notification and shake service when you use it to lock screen. When you unlock, it re enables those services. Doing so, saves power and battery life.
Note 2: In order to make the screen lock app work, you need to activate Device Administration. Also before un-install you need to deactivate Device Administration.
Note 3: Disable default device lock and unlock sound, if using it from Screen Lock app.
Note 4: For animations to work:
Android 2.x: Make sure "Settings > Display > Animation" > "All animations" should be selected.
Android 4.x: Make sure "Setting > Developer options > Transition animation scale" is not set to "Animation off".
We are noticing some unusual negative ratings given by some users, without proving a review or cause of it. We can not help you or make improvements to the app without being informed properly. If you are genuinely unhappy, please consider consulting us over email with a brief description of the issue, so that we come to know about the problem, and fix it on upcoming updates or we can help you or let you know if the problem is somewhere else.
Improvement suggestions are most welcome, let us know what you need and we will provide updates as and when ready.
Don't forget to rate and give your valuable comments. User satisfaction is our top priority, this encourage us to work harder and better.
Normally, the physical hardware power button on your phone is used to lock your screen. However, repeatedly pressing it will eventually shorten its life. Once installed, this app allows you to double-tap your touchscreen (desktop) to lock your screen, thus allowing you to extend your hardware button's life.
Problems Uninstalling This App?
If the uninstall button is greyed out in System Settings > Manage App, first navigate to System Settings > Security > Device administrators and deactivate Hola Screen Lock. Then uninstall the app through Manage App.
Please note that this is an optional plugin for Hola Launcher. It will not work on its own.
★ #1 App lock in over 50 countries.
★ Over 100 Million users, supporting 24 languages.
☞ AppLock can lock SMS, Contacts, Gmail, Facebook, Gallery, Market, Settings, Calls and any app you choose, with abundant options, protecting your privacy.
☞ AppLock can hide pictures and videos, AppLock empowers you to control photo and video access. Selected pictures vanish from your photo gallery, and stay locked behind an easy-to-use PIN pad. With AppLock, only you can see your hidden pictures. Privacy made easy!
★ With the help of App Lock, you may:
Never worry about a friend borrow your phone to play games again!
Never worry about a workmates get your phone to have a look again!
Never worry about private data in some apps may be read by someone again!
Never worry about your kids may changing phone's Settings, paying games, messing up it again!
1) How to change password?
Open AppLock, Protect, Unlock Settings
2) I hide AppLock icon, how to open AppLock now?
There are two ways to open it:
1. dial pad
enter #password in your dial pad, and tap call button to open AppLock.
domobile.com/applock open this website in your browser,
3) How to stop other people uninstall AppLock?
Please enable Advanced Protection in settings of AppLock, so nobody can uninstall or kill AppLock without password.
You can disable Advanced Protection in settings, when you don't want it.
4) How to uninstall AppLock?
After you enable Advanced Protection, nobody can uninstall AppLock without password. If you want to uninstall it, please disable advanced Protection first.
5) I forgot my password，How to find it?
Tap AppLock icon to start AppLock.
If you are using pattern lock, please change to number lock.
Tap the 'forgot password' or '?' .
If you remember security answer, you can reset your password by security answer.
Enter your security answer.
Reset your password.
If not, you can reset your password by your security email.
Get reset code from the app to reset your password.
6) I can not move in/out my photo in the vault.
Please check you internal storage space, if only 10% free ,system will not let us to move file in to vault.
7) Account Type
There are three types of account in the Applock;
1) Premium: paid, premium features , no ad.
2) AD: free , premium features , ad.
3) Basic: free, no ad , no premium features.
You can choose your account in Account Center. first item in Left menu.
---- Features ---
• Protects any apps using password or pattern
• Photo Vault, hide pictures
• Video Vault, hide videos
• Customize background, set your favorite photo
• Fake cover
• Profiles, easy to change the locks
• Automatic lock at given time
• Automatic lock at given location
• Random keyboard
• Lock switch(WiFi,BT,3G/4G Data...)
• Widget for quick locking/unlocking
• Locks incoming or outgoing calls
• Lock system Settings
• Lock Google Play Store
• Quick lock switcher on status bar
• Re-lock policy: allow short exit, no need to unlock again
• Prevent apps from being uninstalled
• Hide AppLock's icon from launcher
• AppLock can be prevented from being uninstall
• AppLock cannot be killed by task killers
• Little memory footprint and power-saving
Feel free to send your feedback to us! firstname.lastname@example.org
AppLock will Protect Your Privacy.
Google+ : https://plus.google.com/communities/103197101424348950425
● Locate Android devices associated with your Google account
● Reset your device's screen lock PIN
● Erase all data on the phone
This plugin will enable Solo Launcher to use "Double-tap to turn off screen" feature.
Locker Screen Master
HOW TO UNINSTALL
- Disable the "Double-tap to turn off screen" feature in the main application.
- Disable administrator permissions in Settings -> Location & Security -> Select device administrators -> uncheck "TurnOffScreen".
• Gesture Typing: Slide your finger from letter to letter
• Voice Typing: Touch the microphone to dictate your text
• Word completion suggestions, automatic corrections, and next-word prediction
• Enter emoji in any app (Android 4.4+)
• Cloud sync your history for better suggestions across your Android devices
• Works on all Android tablets and phones
Gesture typing and word suggestions supported in:
English, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German (Germany and Switzerland), Greek, Hebrew, Italian, Latvian, Lithuanian, Norwegian, Polish, Portuguese (Brazil and Portugal), Romanian, Russian, Serbian, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Turkish.
Additional keyboard layouts:
Afrikaans, Arabic, Armenian, Azerbaijani, Basque (Spain), Belarusian, Bengali (Bangladesh), Bengali (India), Bulgarian, Bulgarian (BDS), Catalan, Esperanto, Estonian, Galician (Spain), Georgian, Hindi, Hungarian, Icelandic, Indonesian, Kannada, Kazakh, Khmer (Cambodia), Kyrgyz, Lao, Macedonian, Malay, Malayalam, Marathi, Mongolian, Nepali, Persian, Serbian (Latinica), Swahili, Tagalog, Tamil (India and Singapore), Telagu, Thai, Ukrainian, Uzbek, Vietnamese, Zulu.
Content from BlinkFeed appears in your lock screen, too. Whether you’re in the mood for a cup of coffee or want to try a trendy, new restaurant, just check your phone as you go about your day for personalized suggestions of what’s good in your neighborhood.
HTC, the HTC logo and other HTC product and service names referenced in the Application are the trademarks or registered trademarks of HTC Corporation in the United States and other countries. Any other company names, product names, service names and logos referenced in connection with the Application may be the trademarks of their respective owners.
You can transfer the following and so much more:
- Contacts and call history
- Photos and videos
- Old phone: Android 2.3 Gingerbread or above. Not limited to HTC phones.
- New phone: Sense 5 or above. Limited to HTC phones.
high quality Wallpapers optimized for all android devices and tablets resolutions.
** Features **
• HTC One wallpapers different categories
• Optimized for all resolutions on tablets/phones up to Ultra HD quality
• 5 Categories for the time being ( will add more later )
• Updated Wallpapers Each Week with updating the app, we control it via server.
** Copyrights **
All Wallpapers Were Collected from Various Resources And available only for Personal Usage With the Application , All wallpapers have copyright of its original copyright holder , If you Believe that there is A copyright infringement Please contact us.
HTC One is a trademark of HTC. This app is not affiliated with or endorsed by HTC.
It's simple. It's quick. It's bright. It's free.
A free LED flashlight that shines bright and looks great on your phone! This quick and easy flashlight has a large power button that allows you to control (turn on and off) the LED light (A.K.A. flash) of your camera. Since your LED camera flash only shines one color, this flashlight app only promises one color from your LED, but it is the brightest flashlight app available. Light your way in a dark parking lot. Take your dog for an early morning walk safely using this light to illuminate the road. Read our customer reviews! Lots of 5 star reviews!
- Easy-to-use ON/OFF on-screen button for maximum ease of use
- Fun power up/power down sound effects (with mute button toggle)
- Auto-on light mode when LED flashlight app launched on your phone
- Fastest launch
- Clean and realistic high-tech design resembles your phone model
- Galaxy S5 inspired dimpled leather background
- Button outline color changes when light is on
- Straight forward LED flashlight/torch/light... no frills or unnecessary effects
- Use for the brightest, most reliable light to find your way
5 STAR: “So many times I need a flashlight & either the batteries are dead or the kids have move it. This app really comes in handy.” – M. Schneider
5 STAR: “First thing I Downloaded Hasn't failed me yet.” – K. Martin
5 STAR: “Works great on my phone, very bright comes in handy.best app ever, keep up the good work” – J. Navarez
5 STAR: “Best flashlight, easy, simple to use. Absolutely love it!!!!!!!” – J. Huskey
Although this LED flashlight was specifically created for the HTC One, it has also been tested to work well on the following devices (so far):
- HTC One LED
- HTC Evo 3D LED
- HTC One M8 LED
- Samsung Galaxy S5 LED flashlight app, single color light
- Samsung Galaxy S4 LED flashlight app, single color light
- Samsung Galaxy S4 Active LED flashlight app, single color light
- Samsung Galaxy S4 Mini LED flashlight app, single color light
- Samsung Galaxy S3/S III LED flashlight app, single color light
- Samsung Galaxy S3/S III Mini LED
- Samsung Galaxy Express LED
- Samsung Galaxy Grand LED
- Samsung Galaxy Mega LED
- Samsung Galaxy Nexus LED
- Samsung Galaxy Note LED
- Samsung Galaxy Note II LED
- LG Nexus 4 LED
- LG Optimus L9 LED
- It might just work on yours too... give it a try!
- Camera / Flashlight: LED access - some phones require camera permission
- Internet / Access network state: Ads
app icon name: OneLight
The main goal of it is to help you to find products you will like and avoid the ones which would turn you down.
By scanning a barcode you have the possibility to rate it as good or bad. The simple rating mechanism is important because we do not have always time to write and read long reviews especially if the products are in a lower price range.
If a product is new for you, the app can predict that probably how much you will like it. Thus, you can buy more often good products and save money by avoiding the bad ones. To understand it little bit better here are two examples:
Example 1: You have bought something which you tried and liked very much. Thus, you can scan the barcode and rate it as good by a right swipe. By this, at next time shopping you have an easy way to find out which item was the perfect one even if you do not remember the packaging clearly.
Example 2: You are in a shop and want to find out to buy or not a product. By scanning the barcode, the app will try to make a prediction how good or bad the item can be for you. It uses an unique algorithm which considers your taste based on your previous ratings and on other users' ratings. Unlike other apps which can only show the average of the ratings of a product. The more people use it the best the predictions get.
To get an accurate prediction you have to use the app for a while and do some ratings. Thus, at the beginning you will not see any predictions, the number in the middle will be 0. Later you will see more often a different number between -5 and +5, from bad to good. The more people use the app the best the predictions get.
Moreover, the app reads QR code beside barcode as well and you can look up and rate the scanned text, too.
★★STRICTLY AD FREE★★ because the mission of the app is to make purchasing less biased by ads. Small donations are welcome.
Only the very important information are saved on a server to make possible the predictions. All data on servers handled securely and only used it to make your life easier. There is no aim to get as much as information about users which can be sold to third parties.