**To uninstall the app, please go to the setting page and click the "Remove device administrator" button**
With over 2 million of users and over 30 languages support, Screen Off and Lock is the No.1 screen off application in Google Play Store.
Screen Off and Lock allows you to switch off your devices from:
1. Launcher shortcut
2. Launcher widget 1x1 - 4x4, resizable in Android 4.0+ (Also available in lock screen for Android 4.2+) (Donate version)
4. Floating button over all apps! (Double tap to use it) (Donate version)
5. Search button (if your device has it)
1. Screen off animation (including the most famous Old TV style)
2. Screen lock/unlock sound effect
3. Screen off vibration
For those who cannot see the screen off animation even the app is reinstalled, please follow the procedures below:
Android 4.x: Go to "Setting > Developer options > Transition animation", and then select 1x for this option.
Android 2.x, Make sure you selected the option "All animations" under "Settings > Display > Animation".
1. By detecting p-sensor, automatically turn on/off the screen for you.
2. Allows you to only enable the function during charging.
3. Allows you to disable the feature when the screen is rotated.
4. You can set separate timeout values for screen on/off delay to prevent from accidentally triggering the feature.
5. A widget is supported to quickly toggle the function.
6. Notification is supported to quickly toggle function, or directly turn screen off.
7. Power Save Mode: works on some devices. Try if it works for YOU!
8. Play sound or vibrate while close.
9. Exclude apps you don't want automatically screen off feature
10. A widget to turn off screen! great power saver yet useful
0. Modify Settings in "Auto Screen Settings" app and enable the function
1. Add widget "AutoScreenOnOff" to your home screen
2. Press once on the icon to trigger Device Management Confirmation Dialog.
3. Agree to activate device management. (This is required to turn off the screen)
4. Now everything should work now. Try cover your hand over the top area of the screen (where the proximity sensor might be located) to see if it works.
- Since it uses proximity sensor to detect whether the screen should be on or off, this may use some power consumption. So, if you are not using your device for a long time, suggest you turning off the function.
- If you wants to uninstall the app, please do it from top of the app.
Translation Helps from:
Hai Long Hoang: Vietnamese
WebFrogeye : French
Ján Kučera: Slovak
Xander Stone: Dutch
Andrew: Russian, Ukranian
Paul L. Scholz: German
ps. If you have any suggestions, questions, bug reports, or you are willing to help translate strings, please send me email. firstname.lastname@example.org
1. Turn off screen when you put your Smartphone on table and turn on when you hold it in your hands.
2. - Use Proximity sensor to turn on/off screen.
- Proximity Smart Cover feature for user using Flip Cover (If you use a phone case with cover, just close the cover to turn screen off. and open the cover to turn screen on).
- So with Smart Cover feature you just put the phone in your pocket to turn screen off, and take the phone out from your pocket to turn screen on.take it out of the pocket the screen auto turn on.
3. Shake to screen on/off.
- Shake to turn off, use the proximity sensor to open the screen to the most comfortable and most effective.
- When only opening screen features with the proximity sensor when taking the phone out of the bag itself on the screen.
- Besides you can very much for the way how to shut off by different types of sensors.
*** IMPORTANT NOTE ***
Unfortunately in some devices, the accelerometer sensor cannot be used when the screen is OFF so you can't turn on screen by feature 1 and 3.But if you checked option for device do not turn on the screen, you can use Proximity or Smart Cover feature to turn on/off the screen.
Check your device on link:
How to uninstall app :
If this app is activated you can click on Deactivate button, after that you uninstall this app normal.
● Locate Android devices associated with your Google account
● Reset your device's screen lock PIN
● Erase all data on the phone
When you can’t find the right thing to say, you don’t have to write at all. The new Google Keyboard supports hundreds of emojis, so you can express yourself in any Android app (Android 4.4 and up).
• Material design themes
• Personalized suggestions, corrections, and completions
• Keypress popup animations
• Emoji entry point and layouts (Android 4.4 and up)
• Gesture Typing with dynamic floating preview
• Space-aware Gesture Typing: just gesture through the space bar
• Voice Typing
• Dictionaries for more than 25 languages
• Advanced keyboard layouts
• Works across your Android devices (tablets and phones)
Moving from an Android phone to a new HTC phone has never been easier or faster. Transfer important data like your contacts, messages, calendar, music, settings, photos and videos from your old phone to your new Sense 5 or later HTC phone wirelessly. No more cables or headaches.
The HTC Transfer Tool is able to transfer from phones that are running Android version 2.3 (Gingerbread) or later and uses a Wi-Fi connection between your two phones to transfer content to any Sense 5 or later HTC phone.
This is a partial list of the over 100 settings that are transferred:
• Display settings (brightness, sleep)
• Transfer from (old phone): Android 2.3 (Gingerbread) or higher versions. Not limited to HTC only.
• Transfer to (new phone): The new HTC One and many more to come. Limited to HTC Models only.
high quality Wallpapers optimized for all android devices and tablets resolutions.
** Features **
• HTC One wallpapers different categories
• Optimized for all resolutions on tablets/phones up to Ultra HD quality
• 5 Categories for the time being ( will add more later )
• Updated Wallpapers Each Week with updating the app, we control it via server.
** Copyrights **
All Wallpapers Were Collected from Various Resources And available only for Personal Usage With the Application , All wallpapers have copyright of its original copyright holder , If you Believe that there is A copyright infringement Please contact us.
HTC One is a trademark of HTC. This app is not affiliated with or endorsed by HTC.
This app is primarily intended to support devices that do not have the native support for HTC Fetch included in HTC Sense. Users with supported HTC devices can already connect to Fetch using the built-in pairing support in Settings > Bluetooth and do not require this app. HTC users should not attempt to connect to the Fetch tag using this app AND the built-in Bluetooth pairing setting at the same time, as it may result in connection issues. Version 1.1 of this app now supports the remote camera shutter feature on HTC devices.
Easy to set up. Easier to use.
Pro Tip: Remember to long press the action button for 10 seconds on the HTC Fetch tag to reset it before connecting it with a new phone using the HTC Fetch app.
HTC, the HTC logo and other HTC product and service names referenced in the Application are the trademarks or registered trademarks of HTC Corporation in the United States and other countries. Any other company names, product names, service names and logos referenced in connection with the Application may be the trademarks of their respective owners.
It's simple. It's quick. It's bright. It's free.
A free LED flashlight that shines bright and looks great on your phone! This quick and easy flashlight has a large power button that allows you to control (turn on and off) the LED light (A.K.A. flash) of your camera. Since your LED camera flash only shines one color, this flashlight app only promises one color from your LED, but it is the brightest flashlight app available. Light your way in a dark parking lot. Take your dog for an early morning walk safely using this light to illuminate the road. Read our customer reviews! Lots of 5 star reviews!
- Easy-to-use ON/OFF on-screen button for maximum ease of use
- Fun power up/power down sound effects (with mute button toggle)
- Auto-on light mode when LED flashlight app launched on your phone
- Fastest launch
- Clean and realistic high-tech design resembles your phone model
- Galaxy S5 inspired dimpled leather background
- Button outline color changes when light is on
- Straight forward LED flashlight/torch/light... no frills or unnecessary effects
- Use for the brightest, most reliable light to find your way
5 STAR: “So many times I need a flashlight & either the batteries are dead or the kids have move it. This app really comes in handy.” – M. Schneider
5 STAR: “First thing I Downloaded Hasn't failed me yet.” – K. Martin
5 STAR: “Works great on my phone, very bright comes in handy.best app ever, keep up the good work” – J. Navarez
5 STAR: “Best flashlight, easy, simple to use. Absolutely love it!!!!!!!” – J. Huskey
Although this LED flashlight was specifically created for the HTC One, it has also been tested to work well on the following devices (so far):
- HTC One LED
- HTC Evo 3D LED
- HTC One M8 LED
- Samsung Galaxy S5 LED flashlight app, single color light
- Samsung Galaxy S4 LED flashlight app, single color light
- Samsung Galaxy S4 Active LED flashlight app, single color light
- Samsung Galaxy S4 Mini LED flashlight app, single color light
- Samsung Galaxy S3/S III LED flashlight app, single color light
- Samsung Galaxy S3/S III Mini LED
- Samsung Galaxy Express LED
- Samsung Galaxy Grand LED
- Samsung Galaxy Mega LED
- Samsung Galaxy Nexus LED
- Samsung Galaxy Note LED
- Samsung Galaxy Note II LED
- LG Nexus 4 LED
- LG Optimus L9 LED
- It might just work on yours too... give it a try!
- Camera / Flashlight: LED access - some phones require camera permission
- Internet / Access network state: Ads
app icon name: OneLight
Screen Lock, app for Android™, with animation (includes Old TV style) to suite your choice. It allows you to switch off the screen, and lock the device. Easy to use and saves power button usage. Animation speed is adjusted with transition animation scale as set in your device. If you set it to .5x its becomes faster, if you increase it, animations become slower. Our advice, use 1x for best experience. No force lock, it just locks smoothly even in Android™ 4.0.x and above without screen flickering.
To lock screen, you get various options:
1. Create shortcut to screen lock app
2. Use the screen lock widget
3. Enable in notification area
4. Enable shake to lock screen
5. Select icon (Pro only)
6. Air swipe to lock and to on and off (Pro only)
7. Enable screen on and off (Pro only)
8. Pause on landscape mode (Pro only)
9. Screen lock plugin for Power Toggles (Pro only)
10. Access screen lock, by long pressing search button, if your device has it
Screen Lock features include:
1. Lock device with one touch
2. Animation when you lock
3. Shake lock can be delayed for your convenience
4. Screen On and Off for busy people (Pro only) – [Use “Calibrate device” to activate]
5. Keep screen on with slightest movement (Pro only) – [Use “Calibrate device” to activate]
6. Pop-up for quickly activating or pausing of shake lock, screen on and off & keep screen on
7. Vibrate upon screen lock, and vibration strength adjustment
8. Lock sound
9. Lock sound upon animation start
10. Unlock sound
Note 1: Notification area and shake services are good to use, only if your screen security isn't set to none. This app stops itself, removes notification and shake service when you use it to lock screen. When you unlock, it re enables those services. Doing so, saves power and battery life.
Note 2: In order to make the screen lock app work, you need to activate Device Administration. Also before un-install you need to deactivate Device Administration.
Note 3: Disable default device lock and unlock sound, if using it from Screen Lock app.
Note 4: For animations to work:
Android 2.x: Make sure "Settings > Display > Animation" > "All animations" should be selected.
Android 4.x: Make sure "Setting > Developer options > Transition animation scale" is not set to "Animation off".
We are noticing some unusual negative ratings given by some users, without proving a review or cause of it. We can not help you or make improvements to the app without being informed properly. If you are genuinely unhappy, please consider consulting us over email with a brief description of the issue, so that we come to know about the problem, and fix it on upcoming updates or we can help you or let you know if the problem is somewhere else.
Improvement suggestions are most welcome, let us know what you need and we will provide updates as and when ready.
Don't forget to rate and give your valuable comments. User satisfaction is our top priority, this encourage us to work harder and better.
Support for HTC Desire Series
HTC, the HTC logo, HTC Sense Input, and other HTC product and service names referenced in the Application are the trademarks or registered trademarks of HTC Corporation in the United States and other countries. Any other company names, product names, service names and logos referenced in connection with the Application may be the trademarks of their respective owners.
For increased security
You have to just enable pin lock in settings in this application
and create own password for unlock phone screen.
*Slide to unlock.
*Enter pin to unlock.
*A lot of beautiful wallpapers to choose
*Choose Unlock Animation
*Keypad Lock Screen also allows to use wallpaper from Your gallery
*Unlock sound enable/disable.
*Unlock vibration enable/disable.
This plugin will enable Solo Launcher to use "Double-tap to turn off screen" feature.
Locker Screen Master
HOW TO UNINSTALL
- Disable the "Double-tap to turn off screen" feature in the main application.
- Disable administrator permissions in Settings -> Location & Security -> Select device administrators -> uncheck "TurnOffScreen".
Support the project and get a bonus in form of premium features such as:
- Backup/Restore of the settings
- Ultimate notification control
Compatible with: GravityBox 3.1.4 or later
Visit official forum at XDA to find out more about GravityBox project.
JellyBean thread: http://forum.xda-developers.com/xposed/modules/app-gravitybox-v2-9-1-tweak-box-android-t2316070
KitKat thread: http://forum.xda-developers.com/xposed/modules/app-gravitybox-v2-9-1-tweak-box-android-t2554049
I strongly encourage you to visit official forum, mainly to find out whether your device is compatible and fully supported by GravityBox before giving a negative rating.
The main goal of it is to help you to find products you will like and avoid the ones which would turn you down.
By scanning a barcode you have the possibility to rate it as good or bad. The simple rating mechanism is important because we do not have always time to write and read long reviews especially if the products are in a lower price range.
If a product is new for you, the app can predict that probably how much you will like it. Thus, you can buy more often good products and save money by avoiding the bad ones. To understand it little bit better here are two examples:
Example 1: You have bought something which you tasted and liked very much. Thus, you can scan the barcode and rate it as good by a right swipe. By this, at next time shopping you have an easy way to find out which item was the perfect one even if you do not remember the packaging clearly.
Example 2: You are in a shop and want to find out to buy or not a product. By scanning the barcode, the app will try to make a prediction how good or bad the item can be for you. It uses an unique algorithm which considers your taste based on your previous ratings and on other users' ratings. Unlike other apps which can only show the average of the ratings of a product.
To get an accurate prediction you have to use the app for a while and do some ratings. Thus, at the beginning you will not see any predictions, the number in the middle will be 0. Later you will see more often a different number between -5 and +5, from bad to good. The more people use the app the best the predictions get.
Moreover, the app reads QR codes as well and you can look up and rate the scanned text, too.
★★STRICTLY AD FREE★★ because the mission of the app is to make purchasing less biased by ads. But small donations are welcome.
This is not an evil app! Only the very important information are saved on a server to make possible the predictions. All data on servers handled securely and only used it to make your life easier. There is no aim to get as much as information about users which can be sold to third parties.
CAMERA: for scanning
INTERNET: communicating with server
WAKE_LOCK: keep screen on
GET_ACCOUNTS: identify and authorize each scans
ACCESS_NETWORK_STATE: to get know if there is no internet connection
ACCESS_COARSE_LOCATION: network base location to help the liking prediction algorithm
BILLING: In- app purchase for donations