The Pod Point App has you covered at home and on the go!
Not only can you search for public units and claim a charge in the app, you can also connect your home charge unit and monitor the energy you've consumed.
You’ll have access to a full break down of your daily, weekly and/or monthly energy use across public and home charging.
- Search: find and navigate public chargepoints quickly
- Filter: search by selecting a specific charge capacity
- Charge activity: monitor both your home and public charge data in the ‘Stats’ section (Please note, home charge data will only be visible for customers with a newer Pod Point model that is connected to wifi)
- Stats report: download your charging data directly to your email
- Business mileage: enter your total and business miles in the app and see the associated costs on the Stats report
- Start charging: Initiate charges directly from the app
- Up-to-date information: get the latest chargepoint availability and view public charging tariff information (set by the chargepoint owner)
- Favourites: star your most beloved locations for quicker access
- Account: greater control of your Pod Point settings
- Feedback: report an issue quickly from within the app
- EV Zones: App users can easily identify EV Zone locations when searching for public units in the app. Simply look out for any location marked with a ‘Z’ on the map!
Pod Point is the UK’s largest independent electric vehicle charging provider. With over 1,500 public chargepoints and an easy-to-use App, it’s never been more simple to charge your EV.