Fantastic! I use it often for planning and quickly evaluating weight & balance on local flights. Really nice job guys
I love the Cessna 172's and this app is a plus to me. Well done.
Great Any chance of getting an option for the 180hp version?
It is a tool. Very nice, friendly and useful app.
Excellent tool, nearly perfect. Minor nitpicks: The "back" button closes the app where it should merely go out of a sub-menu (e.g. in the aircraft menu). CG is given in inches, even when it's specified in cm. Fuel flow/efficiency is given in "lph" instead of "l/h", "kgph" instead of "kg/h", "nmpl" instead of "nm/l" - nonstandard and takes a bit of getting used to. All in all a well-made, useful app. Two thumbs up.
Really well done. It works out that I fly a C172N of course but appreciate how thorough this app is!
- Added 172P
- Fixed major bugs in 172N performance.
- Added "Save as trip" button to quick setup.
- Rearranged quick setup and trips for ease of use.
- Version 3.0.0 is a major redesign.
- New Flight Performance page for iPads that integrates weight and balance, departure, enroute,
and destination planning.
- New quick setup page.
- Improved cloud backup and restore
- Automatic route distance calculation