Frustrated by one-size-fits all approaches to managing female health issues?
Pollie helps you reverse chronic symptoms and optimize your hormones, metabolism, gut, and immune system with an evidence-based, root cause approach.
Join for free to chat with a care coordinator, track your symptoms, and empower yourself with knowledge about your condition or join a paid membership for more personalized and intensive care. 83% of members see an improvement in symptoms after just 2 months of use!
- ADVANCED LABS: Choose from custom Pollie blood panels approved by physicians with new functional testing options (e.g., stool, saliva, urine testing) now available.
- SUPPORTIVE CARE TEAM: You'll be paired with a team of specialists to aid in your health journey. This includes a registered dietitian, health coach, and care coordinator.
- PERSONALIZED CARE PLAN: Your registered dietitian develops a physician-approved care plan based on your labs, symptoms, life stage, and goals inclusive of lifestyle (e.g., nutrition, exercise, stress, sleep) changes. This is used as a roadmap for the duration of the program and beyond!
- TARGETED SUPPLEMENTS: Your care team will recommend targeted vitamins and supplements to address deficiencies and hormone imbalances causing your symptoms.
- SYMPTOM TRACKING: Track your symptoms to figure out what is working or not working for your unique body
- EDUCATION: Empower yourself with knowledge of the “why” behind your symptoms.
Pollie is a digital health company that is redesigning care for complex female health issues like PCOS, insulin resistance, autoimmune conditions, thyroid conditions, symptoms like irregular periods, acne, PMS and more. Our vision is to redefine care through empowering patients with education and personalized treatment options.
We're always working to improve our member experience. Have an idea for Pollie? Let us know! Email our team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Our Terms of Service can be found here: https://www.pollie.co/terms.
- Disclaimer: The Pollie App is a digital health app. Our services do not contain or constitute, and should not be interpreted as medical advice or opinion. No doctor-patient relationship is created by you downloading the Pollie App. Use of services is not for medical emergencies. If you think you have a medical emergency, call 911.