Frustrated by PCOS care?
Pollie is an evidence-based app that helps people manage their PCOS symptoms in a way that fits their life stage, goals, and unique body's needs. Join for free to access Pollie's PCOS symptom tracker and educational library or join a paid membership for additional personalized PCOS care.
HOW WE HELP
- NO MORE ONE-SIZE-FITS-ALL TREATMENT: No matter whether you are a student, young professional, trying to conceive, or raising a family, Pollie can help. Our memberships are designed to meet you where you are at with specific consideration for life stage. Furthermore, no two bodies are the same. That's why we take labs and goals into consideration as well.
- EVIDENCE YOU CAN TRUST: Our PCOS Plans are all rooted in peer-reviewed research and our care protocols are OBGYN-approved. If you’d like to learn more about the research behind our approach, just ask.
- SAVE MONEY: Through investing in taking control of your PCOS today, you can reduce risk for costly long-term implications of PCOS such as infertility, diabetes, heart disease, endometrial cancer, mental health conditions, and more. Through this preventative approach, you can save thousands of dollars in the future.
- GET TIME BACK: Pollie's program is designed to teach you how to manage your PCOS while also streamlining care in one place. We can provide you with tools and resources to complement the care you are receiving from your existing OBGYN or primary care physician.
- IMPROVE SYMPTOMS: 83% of members see an improvement after 2 months of Pollie's program.
WHAT'S INCLUDED PCOS FLEX($9.99/month):
- SUPPORTIVE CARE TEAM: Unlimited chat support with a certified health coach and care coordinator + the ability to book ad-hoc visits with your health coach and a registered dietitian for a discounted fee. All registered dietitian visits come with a comprehensive personalized PCOS Plan post visit.
WHAT'S INCLUDED IN A PAID PCOS PROGRAM ($89.99/month - Check the app for our latest upfront payment discounts):
- ADVANCED LABS: We offer 3 tiers of labs of varying detail that can help uncover what is causing your specific case of PCOS. We also accept recently-drawn labs from your physician if that works better for your budget and schedule (note: Pollie’s lab options are an additional fee and can be bundled with Flex or a free membership).
- SUPPORTIVE CARE TEAM: You'll be paired with a team of PCOS specialists to aid in your health journey. This includes a registered dietitian, health coach, and care coordinator.
- PERSONALIZED PCOS PLAN: Your registered dietitian develops a physician-approved PCOS Plan based on your labs, symptoms, life stage, and goals inclusive of lifestyle (e.g., nutrition, exercise, stress, sleep) changes. This is used as a roadmap for the duration of the program and beyond!
- TARGETED SUPPLEMENTS: Your care team will recommend targeted vitamins and supplements to address deficiencies and hormone imbalances causing your PCOS symptoms.
Pollie is a digital health company that is creating digital programs for complex chronic conditions for females, starting with PCOS. Our vision is to redefine care for PCOS and similar conditions through empowering patients with education and personalized treatment options.
We're always working to improve our member experience. Have an idea for Pollie? Let us know! Email our team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Our Terms of Service can be found here: https://www.pollie.co/terms.
- Disclaimer: The Pollie App is a digital health program. Our services do not contain or constitute, and should not be interpreted as medical advice or opinion. No doctor-patient relationship is created by you downloading the Pollie App. Use of services is not for medical emergencies. If you think you have a medical emergency, call 911.