Award winning invoice, quoting and scheduling app for small businesses, tradesmen, contractors and self employed professionals. Manage your business from your Android device and computer. Create invoices, estimates and quotes. Manage your team’s job sheets, appointments and diary, all securely backed up to the cloud.
• Quickly create and send invoices, quotes and estimates from your android device with all your documents securely backed up to the cloud.
• Manage your employee's appointments and tasks with the inbuilt diary.
• Create expenses and supplier invoices and get approval.
• Supports the Construction Industry Scheme, CIS.
• Track your employee’s location live using GPS. Please Note this feature can be disabled. Continued use of GPS running in the background can decrease battery life.
• Capture customer's signatures and record your hours against your appointments.
• Select your invoice template, add your logo and go!
• Built for all mobile businesses and tradesmen including plumbers, gas engineers, electricians, tilers, carpenters and builders.
• Accept PayPal payments from your customers - also supports PayPal Here chip and pin reader.
• Get notified in real time when documents are opened.
• Send documents to customers online and as a PDF attachment by email and text message.
• Easy to use interface and quick to set up.
• Handles multiple rates of tax and staged payments, surcharges and discounts calculated automatically.
• Export your data for accounting and send to your accountant or book-keeper.
• Fully backed up and synchronised between devices.
You can use Powered Now for free, we also include a trial of our pro account included with every registration so you can use Powered Now unlimited for seven days. Once the trial is complete you can either move to the free account or subscribe to a premium tier.
-- Subscription Details --
The Powered Now Premium Subscription comes in three flavours, Starter, Business and Pro. You can also subscribe for a month or a Year. See in app pricing for details.
Payment will be charged to Google Play Account at confirmation of purchase
Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal
Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase
Any cancellation of the current subscription takes effect at the end of the active subscription period
Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription.