Torch is a small application by which you can get bright flashlight quickly while doing other things on your device. It also comes with Strobe and other advance features. First try Torch Lite Small App which is free version, to make sure that whether it will work properly in your device or not.
[ SmApEx4SoPr ] Small Apps extension for Sony products
Start and minimize it to do your other works. Just close it to turn off or press the button.
• Use flashlight as torch
• Compact design which takes very less space
• Auto on to light up on start up
• Two different tabs (swipe right or left)
• Normal torch and Morse code (SOS) decoder
• Strobe and Custom Morse codes (default is SOS) with automatic formatting (in case of invalid strings)
• Adjustable Strobe and Morse delay (useful for large codes)
• Auto off to save battery
• You can also select Start up screen and Auto off interval
• To do this, Tap on Menu > Settings (as shown in screenshots)
• Re-size to make it even more smaller
• Support for Xperia™ themes
• Translations – Deutsch, Español, Français, ελληνικά, Italiano, Nederlands, Português, Pусский, Român, हिन्दी, 中文(简体), 日本人 (if there is any mistake then, please report me via e-mail)
• Easy to use, small and powerful app
This app uses Camera permission to toggle flashlight on several devices.
Take pictures and videos – To open camera to turn on the flashlight. It can be done without this permission but some legacy devices does not function properly without it. So, it is used to avoid any failure.
- Strobe lighting can trigger seizures in photosensitive epilepsy.
- In case of bugs/issues, please contact me via email before making any review.
- Buy this version to support development, more apps will come in future.
Xperia™ is a trademark or registered trademark of Sony Mobile Communications Inc.