Torch is a small application by which you can get bright flashlight quickly while doing other things on your device. It also comes with Strobe and other advance features.
[ SmApEx4SoPr ] Small Apps extension for Sony products
Start and minimize it to do your other works. Just close it to turn off or press the button.
• Use flashlight as torch
• Compact design which takes very less space
• Auto on to light up on start up
• Strobe feature
• Re-size to make it even more smaller
• Support for Xperia™ themes
• Translations – Deutsch, Español, Français, ελληνικά, Italiano, Nederlands, Português, Pусский, Român, हिन्दी, 中文(简体), 日本人 (if there is any mistake then, please report me via e-mail)
• Easy to use, small and powerful app
• All new UI and features
• Two different tabs (swipe right or left)
• Normal torch and Morse code (SOS) decoder
• Auto off to save battery
• Adjustable Strobe delay and Auto off interval
• You can adjust Morse delay (useful for large codes)
• Setting to select Start up screen
• More compact size
This app uses Camera permission to toggle flashlight on several devices.
Take pictures and videos – To open camera to turn on the flashlight. It can be done without this permission but some legacy devices does not function properly without it. So, it is used to avoid any failure.
- Strobe lighting can trigger seizures in photosensitive epilepsy.
- This is an Ad-free app. Buy paid version to support the development.
- In case of bugs/issues, please contact me via email before making any review.
Xperia is a trademark or registered trademark of Sony Mobile Communications Inc.