An app developed under the framework of the IN4WOOD European project. This is an online learning platform where the students will find practical training materials to support the development of their knowledge and skills relating to Industry 4.0 and the digital transformation in the furniture and wood sectors.
With more than 300 video clips and auto-evaluation test, students are able to choose the best training path according to his/her profile. The content is available in English, Spanish, Italian and German.
The video clips have been developed by renown training experts, certification bodies, specialists in Key Enabling Technologies of the Industry 4.0, together with experts from the furniture and wood sector:
- Technological and Research Centre of Wood and Furniture (CETEM)
- Indra / Minsait
- Universidad Politécnica de Cartagena
- Official Training and Employment Office of Murcia Region
- Karlsruhe Institute of Technology
- Centro Sperimentale del Mobile e dell'Arredamento
- La Scuola Superiore Sant'Anna Pisa
- iVTH International Association for Technical Issues related to Wood
- British Furniture Manufacturers
- European Association of Economic Development Agencies
- Occupational Awards Ltd
More info at: www.in4wood.eu
Erasmus+ IN4WOOD (575853-EPP-1-2016-1-ES-EPPKA2-SSA)