An electrical diversity calculator for applying diversity to electrical loads and calculating the maximum demand and diversified load. Apply diversity to single and three phase electrical loads.
Calculation Output Types:
- Total Full Load
- DL 1 (osg) = Calculates diversity based on the OSG.
- DL 1 (custom) = Set your own diversity factor.
- DL 2 = Applies the rule of thumb method.
- DL 3 = Apply a usage factor to DL 1 (OSG).
- Custom Circuit: You can enter your own diversity factor and circuit description for "custom circuits".
- Edit the default PF (power factor) value for applicable three phase circuits.
- Print all results.
How to Calculate Diversity:
1) Select the distribution board type / supply type: (single / three phase)
1) Select the type of premises.
2) Select your load / circuit type.
3) Enter the electrical load in kW, Watts or Amps.
4) Add load to the calculation.
5) Add another load.
- Optional -
6) Apply your own additional usage diversity factor value to the OSG based diversified result to account for the fact that not all appliances or loads are likely to be used at the same time.
7) Print the results.
This diversity calculator is based on the 18th edition On-Site Guide. The diversity calculations results with 3 results based on 3 different methods on applying and calculating diversity.
Check out our full collection of electrical apps for Android in the Play Store.