PING - the dating app newcomer from Hamburg!
Discover people nearby within a 300m radius! Send Pings to users who are online at the same moment as you and spark your interest. Receive notifications when others want to connect with you. After an accepted ping, you can immediately chat with them.
- You can turn your visibility on or off at any time on the interactive map
- When sending a ping, your location will never be shown to the receiver’s profile again – no matter if the ping is accepted, rejected, or later deleted
- You can also define offline locations in the settings, in which your visibility will always be turned off automatically within a 150m radius
- All users must upload a clearly recognizable selfie as their profile picture, as this is the only way you will be recognized on the interactive map.
- The profile selfie is automatically verified when signing up and with every profile picture change; in addition, you can upload two more pictures, but they are not public and only visible to people you are chatting with; same goes for your age and bio
- Publicly visible to other users on the map are only your profile selfie, your name, and your location - as long as you are online.
We are a small start-up, founded by former students of the University of Hamburg. With Ping we combine online dating with real life outside and bring the best of both worlds together. We are happy to hear your feedback, questions, thoughts – just email us at email@example.com