ਗੁਰਬਾਣੀ ਇਸੁ ਜਗ ਮਹਿ ਚਾਨਣੁ ਕਰਮਿ ਵਸੈ ਮਨਿ ਆਏ ॥੧॥
We have developed this Application to make people aware about Sikhs and Sikhism. Our aim is to spread Sikhism teachings and educate people on Sikhism and history.
Features of the Sikh Nitnem app
1) Read about Sikhism.
2) Read and listen daily morning and evening Hukamnama/ Katha of Daily Hukamnama/ Sangrand Hukamnama from Sri Darbar Sahib (Golden Temple), Amritsar.
3) Listen Live Kirtan from Sri Darbar Sahib (Golden Temple), Amritsar
4) Read and Listen Sri Guru Granth Sahib Ji.
5) Dasamgranth in Gurmukhi
6) Read and listen Nitnem and other Gurbanis.
7) Recorded Kirtan, Katha and Banis from various Raagis
8) Gurdwaras detail in Gurmukhi/English
9) Sakhis of all Gurus in Gurmukhi/Hindi/English
10) Sikh Personalities in English/Gurmukhi
Read and listen Nitnem - Listen in Gurmukhi, Hindi and English
Japji Sahib, Jaap Sahib, Tav Prasad Savaiye, Anand Sahib, Rehraas Sahib, Chaupai Sahib, Kirtan Sohila
Sukhmani Sahib, Dukh bhanjani Sahib, Asa Di Vaar, Shabad Hazaray, Barah Maahaa Maanjh, Aarti, Ardaas.
- All Gurus Sakhis in Gurmukhi/English/Hindi
- Baba Deep Singh/Bhai Mani Singh/Banda Singh Bahadur
SikhNitnem is a free, non-commercial and religious app that naturally comes with no warranty, guarantee and any sort of obligation from provider side. The contents (for example images, audio/videos files) included in SikhNitnem app are freely available on the Internet. If you own any of the content and do not want SikhWorld to use send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will try to remove the same in the next release of SikhNitnem.
"Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa Waheguru Ji Ki Fateh"