• Save your cash, non-cash and recurring donations to TaxACT’s secure servers (requires Internet access)
• Provides audit-backed, fair market values for more than 1,300 clothing and household items to help maximize your refund
•Create your TaxACT Account to securely manage your donations, tax returns, and more from any device with the same username and password
• Attach photos of your donated items and receipts using your camera or from your collections
• Import your donations into your TaxACT 2014 Deluxe return, starting in Jan. 2015
•View and email summaries of your donations
• Supports donations for 2014 and 2015
For more information, go to: http://www.taxact.com/support/22616
NOTE: If you experience issues viewing your data after updating to 2.x, contact us at http://www.taxact.com/tsupport/support_request.asp
Purchase and redeem gift cards directly from your phone from some of your favorite retailers like GAP, Papa John’s and JC Penney. When you use the app at check-out, a rebate is directed to your supported school or nonprofit.
Similar to the Scrip fundraising model, you support your school by purchasing retailer gift cards and using them for everyday shopping. But that’s where the similarities end. When families have the power to buy and redeem cards within the actual stores from their phone it starts to look very different. Add in balance tracking, contribution updates, and interactive reporting, and you have a completely innovative approach. It's frictionless fundraising!
A key feature of this program is the ability to save the total to your history. Keep track of your Year-to-Date donations easily. You can also email your donation history to yourself as a file compatible with Excel and most other spreadsheet software. This is a perfect way to keep a record for your tax return. Everyone wants a bigger return and this app helps you get just that. Don't wait for the ward clerk to print out your statement late, just to find errors on it. Keep track of your tithing with your phone!!!
If you have any problems please send us an email at email@example.com before you give us a bad review. We will do everything within our power to resolve the issue. Thanks for trying out the app!
Please note: your fundraising page must first be set up on our website at http://causera.org.
Fundraising On the Go:
· Request mobile credit card swipers so you can accept credit card payments quickly and easily for any in person or tabling event
· Accept orders from anywhere with our easy-to-use manual credit card entry
· See images and get full descriptions of your organization's fundraisers and offered products
Contributing to Your Cause:
· Purchase products and donate directly to the over 7,000 organizations that already have a Causera site - all in the palm of your hand.
· Have a digital receipt sent to your email address
· Keep up-to-date with your favorite organization fundraisers
From Nairobi to New York, M-Changa is all about creating awesome fundraising experiences by leveraging the power of mobile. Inspired by African fundraising culture, M-Changa enables thousands of people to fundraise across its home market in Kenya and is rapidly bringing new innovation and greater transparency to fundraising worldwide.
Inspired by the competitive dance in which Masai warriors jump to test their endurance, M-Changa’s Adumu Beta allows anyone in the world to jump -- literally-- to raise funds for their favorite cause. In three easy steps, organizers can launch a fundraiser, which is then made public and sorted by geographical area. Anyone can jump and contribute, just by downloading the app. Bring your community together and let Adumu Beta “jump-start” your cause today!
It's always better to save up for the things you want than spending money you don't have, and there's no better way to save than with a fundraising thermometer. No matter whether you are saving for a new gadget, a new renovation, an appliance, or even a house, Fundometer will help keep you on track towards your goals, just like your own fundraising thermometer or piggy bank.
Create thermometers for all your goals and then add funds directly from the thermometer display. Add funds when you get paid, when you get money as a present, or whenever you feel like putting some of your hard earned money aside. Share your thermometers online and show your friends what you're saving up for. You can now also keep track of who has contributed to each of your goals. Let's see your piggy bank do that!
Fundometer does not handle your money in any way. Instead of giving us your bank information, simply use Fundometer to keep track of portions of your existing savings whether they are in savings accounts, investments, or piggy banks.
For free you can create up to three thermometers using any of the three default thermometers and any of the 6 backgrounds to personalize it. In app upgrades are available unlocking the following features:
- Unlimited Thermometers $3.99
- Remove Ads $1.99
- More Thermometer Colors $1.99
- Adding item pictures from the gallery/photos doesn't seem to work in Android 5.0 Lollipop, (fixed in V 2.2.1)
- The settings screen sometimes crashes on tablets running Android 4.4 and above, (fix coming in V 2.2.2)
- Problem with recurring contributions.
•Check account balances
•Find our ATMs and branches using the GPS system provided by your device.
**Members must first setup bill pay prior to using this feature.
KEYWORDS: microdonation, philanthropy, charity, charitable giving, donate to charity, careware, charityware
For more information or questions related to the Givatron app, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
• Keeps a record of the charity, date, mileage, and items (including cash)
• Send yourself an summary of your donation to have it handy at tax time.
• Add your donations anywhere you are - school, library, golf course, --- anywhere!
• Save a photo of your entire donation or single items - handy for documenting the condition of your items.
• Enter your own value for your tracked items to give an accurate estimate for your total deduction.