This will help you with your sermon preparations, word studies, or just checking up on a smooth talker.
The database is created from the Cambridge Edition King James Bible text file.
Note: The Question Mark is a Image Button for Help.
Use the search button at the bottom of the soft keyboard to complete the search.
Also, Not sure how much memory a tablet has, but I tested this with 512 Ram and 32 VM Heap. At 16 VM Heap I had crashes because the bible is a big file.
* Create a new reading plan starting on any day of the year.
* Quickly and painlessly mark or clear all passages to any given day
* Navigate to earliest unread passage, the current date, or any past or future date in the reading plan.
* Tapping a verse's text will automatically launch the verse in the Bible Study App app by Olive Tree or MySword Bible, if installed, in Bible Gateway through a web browser, or will pop up the ESV.
* Handles leap years.
* Backup and restore reading plans.
* Share reading plan with other devices through email, Google Drive, or Evernote.
Please note that this app is in no way affiliated with Olive Tree or Bible Gateway. Olive Tree's and Bible Gateway's trade marks and copyrights are their own.
* Internet permission required for ESV pop-up.
* Read from and write to external storage required for backup and restore.
* Retrieve running apps to determine if Bible app is actively running or not.
* Receive boot completed used to restart reminder service.
* Wake lock used to keep device awake while updating status bar reminder; then released.
This Bible study app is part of www.abiblecommentary.com and it is sent forth in hopes of helping people learn more about the Scriptures.
NOTE: Because accent marks distort Greek words on some devices, all posts have English equivalent letters instead of Greek characters. If you wish to see the listed verses in Greek: Click on the linked verse, select "GWHU" (the Westcott-Hort Greek text), and then press the "go" button.
A simple, powerful design will allow you to easily read the NIV Bible off-line (without an Internet connection), navigate, search, highlight verses, bookmark, make margin notes, copy/paste or take notes. Additional translations such as The Message, New Living Translation (NLT) or NASB can be affordably purchased via in-app purchase. Find out for yourself why it's the top selling Bible on Android smart phones and tablets.
The New International Version (NIV) Bible is the most popular English language Bible available today. It is an excellent translation into very good contemporary English. It is suitable for public and private reading, teaching, preaching, memorizing, and liturgical use.
- The Best selling Bible app for Android
- Fast and easy to use
- Move back and forth from reading your Bible and the built-in note editor
- Works off-line, No internet connection needed for downloaded Bibles
- Full-text search by OT, NT or current book to quickly find words and study topics
- Free, streamed Bible translations available when there is an internet connection
- Copy and paste multiple verses easily and quickly
- Quick navigation either by using predictive entry in verse bar or verse picker
- Night mode for low light reading
- Highlighting allows readers to easily emphasize verses or passages
- Add margin notes to jot down your thoughts right next to the relevant verses
- Bookmark your favorite passages for quick future reference or make your own personal studies
- Powerful folder system allows users to organize notes and bookmarks
- View your reading History
- Portrait and Landscape mode
- Font sizes can be easily changed
- Easily share verses and notes with friends and family through email, Facebook, text messages, etc.
- Users can expand Bible Library (NIV, Message, NLT, NASB, ESV, NCV, NKJV and others) easily through Add-ons
- Split-screen capability allows users to see multiple translations at the same time.
- More affordable translations, study notes and reference tools are being added regularly
- It's a talking Bible! It reads the bible to you using Text-to-Speech.
If you have suggestions, questions or comments, we would love to hear from you. Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
★ 1권무료 + 앱북세트 10% 특별할인가
★ 스마트한 장르소설 서비스, 에피루스 이북클럽의 무협소설입니다.
에피루스 이북클럽으로 검색하시면, 더 많은 로맨스/판타지/무협 신간 소설을 만나보실 수 있습니다.
군림천하 이전에 있었던 용대운의 대표작, 태극문!
무협의 세대가 갈린 80년대와 90년대를 나누는 키워드 신무협, 그 신무협의 효시가 되었던 작품이 바로 용대운의 「태극문」이다.
무협에서 본격적으로 인물 중심의 전개를 보인 이 작품은 당시 가히 충격이었다. 다소 망상적이고 신화적인 골격을 탈피한, 현실감과 생동감 넘치는 이 작품에 독자들은 열광했다. 연재됐던 이 작품이 책으로 나왔을 때 업계 역시 깜짝 놀랐다. 신무협, 태극문이 등 돌렸던 독자들을 다시 끌어 모았기 때문이다.
신무협은 단지 무협 세대만 나눈 것이 아니었다. 남성들의 전유물이었던 무협을 여성도 즐겨 볼 수 있도록 영역을 확대한 데도 그 의미가 크다. 그만큼 대중적인 공감대를 끌어내는 데 성공했다는 것이다.
무신으로 추앙받는 화군악, 그와의 비무로 각기 사부나 아버지, 형을 잃은 자들. 이 개인적인 원한과 현실감 있는 실전무공, 남녀 주인공들의 갈등에 독자들은 빠르게 몰입했다. 주인공 조자건의 로드무비 형식의 비무행 역시 흥미를 배가했다.
무협 소설이라고 다를 것이 없다, 명작은 세월이 흘러도 명작이다.
이북클럽에서 새롭게 서비스 되는 명작 「태극문」을 추천한다.
1961년 서울에서 태어나, 1985년 서울 시립대학을 졸업했다.
1988년 「낙성무제(落星武帝)」「마검패검(魔劍覇劍)」으로 무협소설계 입문했다.
이후 「철혈도(鐵血刀)」와 「유성검(流星劍)」「무영검(無影劍)」「탈명검(奪命劍)」의 검(劍) 시리즈를 발표했고, 이어서 「권왕(拳王)」「도왕(刀王)」「검왕(劍王)」의 왕(王) 시리즈를 집필했다.
「검왕」 탈고 이후 잠시 무협계를 떠났다가 1994년 PC 통신 하이텔의 무림동에 「태극문(太極門)」을 연재하면서 집필 재개했다. 이후 「태극문(太極門)」「강호무뢰한(江湖無賴漢)」「독보건곤(獨步乾坤)」「유성검(流星劍)」「냉혈무정(冷血無情)」「고검생전(古劍生傳)」「군림천하(君臨天下)」등을 출간, 정통과 파격을 넘나들며 무협 독자들의 독보적인 지지를 얻고 있다.
개발자 연락처 :
서울시 영등포구 문래동 3가 55-20
에이스하이테크시티 4동 504호
- Works Offline
- 75 different bible translations available to download.
- Installation in SD Card (Version 2.2 or higher).
- Search words inside the Bible
- Support for small screen phones. Like the Xperia Mini
- Fix the chapter screen for different screen sizes
- Fix the bible search when the search return no match.
- Share in SMS, Twitter, Facebook, Email etc
- Night Read Mode
- Option to remove ads.
- Books in alphabetically order (optional).
- Higher fonts selection.
- Tablet layout (HD).
- Cantor Cristão
- Multi words search
- Notes (Personal Notes)
- Marker verse colors
- Copy Verse
- Talking Verse (beta)
- Reading Bible Plan
English: King James Version
English: American Standard Version
English: Basic English Bible
English: Darby Version
English: Webster\'s Bible
English: Weymouth NT
English: World English Bible
English: Young\'s Literal Translation
Spanish: Reina Valera (1909)
Spanish: Reina Valera NT (1858)
Spanish: Sagradas Escrituras (1569)
Portuguese: King James Version
Arabic: Smith and Van Dyke
Aramaic NT: Peshitta
Armenian (Eastern): (Genesis, Exodus, Gospels)
Armenian (Western): NT
Basque (Navarro-Labourdin): NT
Chamorro (Psalms, Gospels, Acts)
Chinese: NCV (Traditional)
Chinese: Union (Simplified)
Chinese: NCV (Simplified)
Chinese: Union (Traditional)
Coptic: Bohairic NT
Coptic: New Testament
Dutch Staten Vertaling
Finnish: Bible (1776)
Finnish: Pyha Raamattu (1933/1938)
French: Louis Segond (1910)
French: Martin (1744)
French: Ostervald (1996 revision)
Georgian (Gospels, Acts, James)
German: Elberfelder (1871)
German: Elberfelder (1905)
German: Luther (1545)
German: Luther (1912)
Greek NT: Byzantine/Majority Text (2000)
Greek NT: Textus Receptus (1550/1894)
Greek NT: Tischendorf 8th Ed.
Greek NT: Westcott/Hort, UBS4 variants
Hebrew OT: Aleppo Codex
Italian: Giovanni Diodati Bible (1649)
Italian: Riveduta Bible (1927)
Latin: Nova Vulgata
Latin: Vulgata Clementina
Latvian New Testament
Manx Gaelic (Esther, Jonah, Four Gospels)
Myanmar/Burmse: Judson (1835)
Norwegian: Det Norsk Bibelselskap (1930)
Potawatomi: (Matthew, Acts) (Lykins, 1844)
Russian: Synodal Translation (1876)
Russian: Makarij Translation (Pentateuch) (1825)
Scots Gaelic (Gospel of Mark)
Tagalog: Ang Biblia (1905)
Ukrainian: NT (P.Kulish, 1871)
Passages that once puzzled you become clear as you explore God’s Word and uncover the meaning of Scripture using the insights extracted from the Zondervan New International Version Quest Study Bible.
Includes the complete New International Version of the Bible and over 7000 Questions & Answers from the Bible.
* Browse through an ever-changing variety of compelling, and often difficult, questions about the Bible.
“Is it OK to question God?”
“Why do material things make me feel good?”
“Why does God allow bad things to happen?”
“Are people just pawns in God’s chess game?”
“How involved should Christians be in caring for the earth?”
* Connect with Facebook to share your answers and see what others think.
* Discover solid answers to Bible questions that will unlock over time.
“Does God have a specific plan for my life?”
“How can we handle guilt and regret over our past decisions?”
“What are angels and how do they interact with the world today?”
Like no other, this unique app addresses the common, uncommon, and perplexing questions people ask about Scripture. See for yourself!
Song of Solomon
Bible, Holy Bible, English Bible, Christian, Christianity, New International Version, United Kingdom, UK, United States of America, USA, Ireland, Canada, Australia, New Zealand, South Africa, India, Malta, Bahamas, Trinidad and Tobago, Belize, Guyana, Jamaica, reading, praying, preaching, bible study, studying
БИБЛИЯТА, Bybel, 圣经, 聖經 , Bibel, Bijbel, La Bible, Alkitab, الكتاب المقدس, 聖書, Bibbia, 성경, Bībele , Bibelen, Biblia, Bíblia, Библия, Bibeln, Біблія, Kinh Thánh
The initial vision for the project was provided by a single individual – an engineer working with General Electric in Seattle by the name of Howard Long. Long was a lifelong devotee of the King James Version, but when he shared it with his friends he was distressed to find that it just didn’t connect. Long saw the need for a translation that captured the truths he loved in the language that his contemporaries spoke.
For 10 years, Long and a growing group of like-minded supporters drove this idea. The passion of one man became the passion of a church, and ultimately the passion of a whole group of denominations. And finally, in 1965, after several years of preparatory study, a trans-denominational and international group of scholars met in Palos Heights, Illinois, and agreed to begin work on the project – determining to not simply adapt an existing English version of the Bible but to start from scratch with the best available manuscripts in the original languages. Their conclusion was endorsed by a large number of church leaders who met in Chicago in 1966.
A self-governing body of fifteen biblical scholars, the Committee on Bible Translation (CBT) was formed and charged with responsibility for the version, and in 1968 the New York Bible Society (which subsequently became the International Bible Society and then Biblica) generously undertook the financial sponsorship of the project. The translation of each book was assigned to translation teams, each made up of two lead translators, two translation consultants, and a stylistic consultant where necessary. The initial translations produced by these teams were carefully scrutinized and revised by intermediate editorial committees of five biblical scholars to check them against the source texts and assess them for comprehensibility. Each edited text was then submitted to a general committee of eight to twelve members before being distributed to selected outside critics and to all members of the CBT in preparation for a final review. Samples of the translation were tested for clarity and ease of reading with pastors, students, scholars, and lay people across the full breadth of the intended audience. Perhaps no other translation has undergone a more thorough process of review and revision. From the very start, the NIV sought to bring modern Bible readers as close as possible to the experience of the very first Bible readers: providing the best possible blend of transparency to the original documents and comprehension of the original meaning in every verse. With this clarity of focus, however, came the realization that the work of translating the NIV would never be truly complete. As new discoveries were made about the biblical world and its languages, and as the norms of English usage developed and changed over time, the NIV would also need to change to hold true to its original vision.
And so in the original NIV charter, provision was made not just to issue periodic updates to the text but also to create a mechanism for constant monitoring of changes in biblical scholarship and English usage. The CBT was charged to meet every year to review, maintain, and strengthen the NIV’s ability to accurately and faithfully render God’s unchanging Word in modern English.
The 2011 update to the NIV is the latest fruit of this process. By working with input from pastors and Bible scholars, by grappling with the latest discoveries about biblical languages and the biblical world, and by using cutting-edge research on English usage, the Committee on Bible Translation has updated the text to ensure that the New International Version of the Bible remains faithful to Howard Long’s original inspiration.
- FREE Holy Bible, sharing the word of God in over 700+ languages.
-Search Bibles by language or by country.
-Choose your display language: Arabic, Chinese, English, French, Spanish, Portuguese, Russian, Vietnamese, Farsi / Persian, Dutch, Hebrew, Indonesian, Italian, Korean, Thai. and many more…
- Download text and audio Bibles for offline reading and listening anytime, anywhere.
- Search for keywords, book names, and specific verses.
- Bookmark, highlight, and add notes. You’re one tap away from simple Bible study tools.
- Watch Bible Video! See God’s Word come to life in 61 video segments from The JESUS Film Project. Available in hundreds of languages with new languages added regularly.
- Share any Bible verse via Facebook, Twitter, SMS, Email, or Copy in just a tap.
- Stay in sync. With a free Bible.is Account, access bookmarks, highlights, and notes on Bible.is Online (www.bible.is) and your other devices.
Localized Bibles based on your device language: Arabic, Chinese , English, French, Spanish, Dutch, Portuguese, Russian and more...
Here are a 'few' of the Bibles available:
Arabic, Asháninka, Bafut, Bulgarian, Cebuano, Chinese Mandarin, Chinese, Cantonese, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, English, Ewe, Farsi / Persian, Finnish, French, German, Guaymi, Haitian, Huasteco Veracruz, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Javanese, Korean, Latin, Malagasy, Mezquital, Ngiemboon, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Somali, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Ukrainian, Urdu, Vietnamese, ...many more!
A MINISTRY OF FAITH COME BY HEARING
Bible.is, a ministry of Faith Comes By Hearing (FCBH) a 501c(3) non-profit ministry dedicated to reaching the world’s poor and illiterate with the Word of God in Audio. All US donations are fully tax deductible.
--JOIN THE BIBLE.IS COMMUNITY--
Email Support with ideas and concerns from within your Bible.is App or email@example.com.
Join our growing international community on Facebook: www.Facebook.com/Bibleis.
Follow us for daily scripture on Twitter: www.twitter.com/Bibleis.
Access more resources at Bible.is Online: http://bible.is.
God bless all of us and His Will be done in our lives.
Please suggest your review/improvements for this app & your valuable feedback, so that we can add improvements and will encourage us to develop more stuff that will glorify the Lord.
Functions: select Bible book; select chapter; scroll or click verse link to verse; go to previous chapter; go to next chapter; 200 history; search; bookmark; user define font size and color; user sort Bible Versions.
Current bible versions: King James Version (KJV), Chinese Union Version (Simplified) (CUVS)簡體中文和合本, Chinese New Version (Traditional) (CNVT)繁體中文新譯本, Amplified Bible (AMP), New American Standard Bible (NASB), New Living Translation (NLT), Chinese Union Version (Traditional) (CUVT)繁體中文和合本,New International Version (NIV), English Standard Version (ESV)
To install Beta version, please join my Google group by login https://groups.google.com and search 789ijk, click 789ijk then click "Join group to post". Or you can Email me. Once you join, you can update to new Beta from https://play.google.com/apps/testing/com.zs.multiversionsbiblestatic.
IF YOU HAVE ISSUE BECAUSE ROTATED SCREEN OR STORAGE ISSUE, PLEASE CLOSE THE APP AND REOPEN IT, OR CLICK "REBUILD APP" MENU.
Bible Promises is free and supported by ads.
* Daily verse notifications
* Beautiful design and presentation
* Multiple English translations: KJV, NIV, NKJV, ESV, NLT, as well as Bibles in French, German, Spanish and Italian.
* Share verses through Facebook, Twitter, SMS, Email, and many other apps
Addiction, Anger, Belief, Boredom, Children, Christmas, Contentment, Courage, Death, Depression, Encouragement, Envy, Faith, Family, Fear, Friendship, Forgiveness, Gossip, Grace, Grief, Guidance, Healing, Health, Hope, Humility, Jealousy, Joy, Loneliness, Love, Lust, Marriage, Meekness, Money, Obedience, Patience, Peace, Perseverance, Praise, Prayer, Pride, Protection, Redemption from Sin, Repentance, Righteousness, Sabbath, Salvation, Seeking God, Strength, Stress and Anxiety, Success, Suffering, Temptation, Thanksgiving, Tithes and Offerings, Trust, Truth, Wisdom, Work, Worry, Worship.
No Internet is required to read the Bible anytime anywhere. Convenient everywhere you go with Bible in hand at all times.
Simple flip the pages of Bible on the phone just like reading a book.
New International Version of the Bible:
Song of Solomon
Praise the God. Amen!