This will help you with your sermon preparations, word studies, or just checking up on a smooth talker.
The database is created from the Cambridge Edition King James Bible text file.
Note: The Question Mark is a Image Button for Help.
Use the search button at the bottom of the soft keyboard to complete the search.
Also, Not sure how much memory a tablet has, but I tested this with 512 Ram and 32 VM Heap. At 16 VM Heap I had crashes because the bible is a big file.
Functions: select Bible book; select chapter; scroll or click verse link to verse; go to previous chapter; go to next chapter; 200 history; search; bookmark; user define font size and color; user sort Bible Versions.
Current bible versions: King James Version (KJV), Chinese Union Version (Simplified) (CUVS)簡體中文和合本, Chinese New Version (Traditional) (CNVT)繁體中文新譯本, New Living Translation (NLT), Chinese Union Version (Traditional) (CUVT)繁體中文和合本,New International Version (NIV), English Standard Version (ESV)
AMP and NASB were removed as copyright owner required.
To install Beta version, please join my Google group by login https://groups.google.com and search 789ijk, click 789ijk then click "Join group to post". Or you can Email me. Once you join, you can update to new Beta from https://play.google.com/apps/testing/com.zs.multiversionsbiblestatic.
IF YOU HAVE ISSUE BECAUSE ROTATED SCREEN OR STORAGE ISSUE, PLEASE CLOSE THE APP AND REOPEN IT, OR CLICK "REBUILD APP" MENU.
Please select "External storage" for Storage type in main screen Settings menu to avoid App crash caused by clean up Apps
These quests as well as the other tools in this application(map, birthsign guide, races guide) will help you make the best out of your Elder Scroll experience!
Commentaries on the Whole Bible
Matthew Henry Complete Commentary on the Whole Bible you find in my apps
Also I recommend you "Bible Concordance & Strongs" which you find in my app. You find there Bible Concordance, Strong's Concordance and Hebrew and Greek dictionaries.
Written by well-known and popular theologians, Bible commentaries aid in the study of Scripture by providing explanation and interpretation of Biblical text. Whether you are just beginning to read Scripture or have been studying the Bible daily, commentaries offer greater understanding with background information on authorship, history, setting, and theme of the Gospel. Verse by verse exposition of the New and Old Testament can be found in commentary written by one of the greatest Christian church leaders - Matthew Henry
Matthew Henry's Concise Commentary on the Whole Bible is developed from the author's rare ability to express profound spiritual insights with simplicity and eloquence. His writings have been read and enjoyed for both their scholarship and devotion. For over 250 years this commentary has been one of the most widely used of all Bible commentaries.
Matthew Henry was born near Wales on October 18, 1662.
Henry was primarily home-educated by his father, Rev. Philip Henry, and also at the Thomas Doolittle academy from 1680-1682. Henry first started studying law in 1686, but instead of pursuing a career in law he began to preach in his neighborhood.
Henry's reputation rests upon his renowned commentary, An Exposition of the Old and New Testaments (1708-10, known also as Matthew Henry's Commentary on the Whole Bible). He lived to complete it only as far as to the end of the Acts, but after his death other like-minded authors prepared the remainder from Henry's manuscripts. This work was long celebrated as the best English commentary for devotional purposes and the expanded edition was initially published in 1896. Instead of critical exposition, Henry focuses on practical suggestion, and his commentaries contains rich stores of truths. There is also a smaller devotional commentary on the Bible from Henry known as Matthew Henry's Concise Commentary.
Spurgeon used Henry's commentary and commended it heartily, saying: "Every minister ought to read it entirely and carefully through once at least."
* Local Searching
The searching is crazy fast, even for large libraries and is performed on the device so you don't need an internet connection!
You can create bookmarks, highlights, and notes anywhere in your content.
* Biblical Passage Links
Touch a Bible reference in any book and instantly read the verse or jump into the full Bible.
* The Complete HCSB
The Holman Christian Standard Bible translation comes fully installed and integrated into the app. Get the best Bible reading experience right alongside your books!
- FREE Holy Bible, sharing the word of God in over 800+ languages.
- Search Bibles by language or by country.
- Choose your display language: Arabic, Chinese, English, French, Spanish, Portuguese, Russian, Vietnamese, Farsi / Persian, Dutch, Hebrew, Indonesian, Italian, Korean, Thai. and many more…
- Download text and audio Bibles for offline reading and listening anytime, anywhere.
- Search for keywords, book names, and specific verses.
- Bookmark, highlight, and add notes. You’re one tap away from simple Bible study tools.
- See God’s Word come to life in 61 video segments from The JESUS Film Project. Available in hundreds of languages with new languages added regularly.
- Share any Bible verse via Facebook, Twitter, SMS, Email, in just a tap.
- Stay in sync. With a free Bible.is Account, access bookmarks, highlights, and notes on Bible.is online (www.bible.is) and your other mobile devices.
Here are a 'few' of the Bibles available:
Arabic, Asháninka, Bafut, Bulgarian, Cebuano, Chinese Mandarin, Chinese, Cantonese, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, English, Ewe, Farsi / Persian, Finnish, French, German, Guaymi, Haitian, Huasteco Veracruz, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Javanese, Korean, Latin, Malagasy, Mezquital, Ngiemboon, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Somali, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Ukrainian, Urdu, Vietnamese, ...many more!
A MINISTRY OF FAITH COME BY HEARING
Bible.is, a ministry of Faith Comes By Hearing (FCBH) a 501c(3) non-profit ministry dedicated to getting God's word to everyone, everywhere. All US donations are fully tax deductible.
--JOIN THE BIBLE.IS COMMUNITY--
Email Support with ideas and concerns from within your Bible.is App at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Join our growing international community on Facebook:www.Facebook.com/Bibleis.
Follow us for daily Scripture on Twitter: www.twitter.com/Bibleis.
Access more resources at Bible.is online: http://bible.is.
"I love having the bible on my phone and be able to read it @ anytime on the go..thank you Lord..I love you!" - Doreen Rivera
★★★★★ More than 58,500+ FIVE Star reviews! ★★★★★
Get closer to Jesus and God with this King James Bible app.
King James Bible App for Android. This app contains the King James Version of the Bible also known as the Authorized Version.
King James Bible or KJV, is an English translation of the Christian Bible by the Church of England begun in 1604 & completed in 1611.
READ, LISTEN & STUDY THE BIBLE
★ Offline Bible
Works offline. Read even without internet access
★ Bible Widget
Get inspired daily with a Daily Bible Verse of Day widget
★ Audio Bible
Have the Bible read to you! Just go to the reading section and click on the Audio button, which is next to the font change button. (Beware though it can get quite loud, so do tune the volume)
★ Daily Bible Verse
Start your day with a Daily Bible Verse or Browse the Book of Day
★ Bible Study
Study the bible with our easy to use interface. Browse by books, chapters, verse. Highlight your favorite Bible verses and easily access them in future
Use the favorites feature to save or bookmark your Bible study & quickly access where you left off. Get access to your favorite inspiration bible verses whenever you need them!
Use the highlight feature to make highlights in different colors. Then easily access them in the Highlights tab
★ User Friendly Interface
We hate clunky, difficult to use Bible apps. That's why we created an easy to use interface, and aim to make this Bible app as simple and easy to use as possible
Easy & Fast search any keyword, book names, or Bible verses to quickly find what you are looking for
★ Read Easier
Change the font settings directly when reading the Bible
Inspirational & motivational Bible verses are meant to shared! Share your favorite Bible verses with friends easily
Most important of all, its FREE
★Customize your audio readings by adjusting Speed & Pitch in Settings
★Daily Notification. Default time is 8am local time. Turn on/off and set desired time in Settings
Contains All 66 Books from the King James Bible, combining Old Testament and New Testament.
Genesis, Exodus, Leviticus, Numbers, Deuteronomy, Joshua, Judges, Ruth, 1 Samuel, 2 Samuel, 1 Kings, 2 Kings, 1 Chronicles, 2 Chronicles, Ezra, Nehemiah, Esther, Job, Psalm, Proverbs, Ecclesiastes, Song of Solomon, Isaiah, Jeremiah, Lamentations, Ezekiel, Daniel, Hosea, Joel, Amos, Obadiah, Jonah, Micah, Nahum, Habakkuk, Zephaniah, Haggai, Zechariah, Malachi, Matthew, Mark, Luke, John, Acts, Romans, 1 Corinthians, 2 Corinthians, Galatians, Ephesians, Philippians, Colossians, 1 Thessalonians, 2 Thessalonians, 1 Timothy, 2 Timothy, Titus, Philemon, Hebrews, James, 1 Peter, 2 Peter, 1 John, 2 John, 3 John, Jude, Revelation
This app is available as a FREE and PRO version. Free version contain advertisements which serves to finance the app development while the PRO version is advertisement free. Try out the FREE version before u decide if u should upgrade to non-ads version for 99c.
-This app uses Google Analytics.
-For best audio reading experience, please install Google Text to Speech app
Download the free King James Bible app today and experience fuller, richer Bible study—wherever you go.
Download this app now and get King James Bible at your fingertips. Carry your Bible with you wherever, whenever, and share with whomever you want! Study Anywhere. Free of Charge. Download Now!
Puedes Compartir tu versículo favorito por las Redes Sociales, SMS o por E-Mail
* Read and study the Bible anywhere. Unlike other Bible apps for Android, no Internet connection is required once you've downloaded your Bibles and books onto your device.
* Continuous scrolling means you'll never fall behind your pastor or Bible study leader.! Compare PocketBible to your current Android Bible app – PocketBible really is lightning fast!
* Quickly go to any verse using the colorful book/chapter/verse chooser.
* Search your Bibles and books by word or phrase.
* Easily switch between any number of open Bibles and books.
* Look at multiple books at the same time. Open up to 2 panes on your smartphone and 5 panes on your tablet. Bibles and books will always stay on the same verse (can also be turned off so they don't stay on the same verse)
* Record what you learn by taking notes, highlighting passages, and setting bookmarks. Bible references in your notes are automatically linked to the Bible.
* Track your progress through devotionals and Bible reading plans.
* Synchronize your notes, highlights, bookmarks and daily reading progress with the Laridian Cloud and share between your other devices using PocketBible.
* Adjust font, font size and background color for your reading pleasure.
* Register PocketBible for free access to 40+ Bibles, reference books, devotionals and reading plans. Grow your library at any time by choosing from 100s of popular titles from Zondervan, Thomas Nelson, Tyndale and more (each sold separately).
Free Bibles and books include:
* 9 Bibles including American Standard Version (ASV), Bible in Basic English (BBE), Darby's New Translation (DNT), Geneva Bible (New Testament), King James Version (KJV), Webster's Bible, Weymouth Bible, World English Bible (WEB), Young's Literal Translation
* 4 Bible Commentaries including Commentary Critical and Explanatory on the Whole Bible by Jamieson, Fausset, and Brown, Concise Commentary on the Whole Bible by Matthew Henry, Reference Notes by Scofield, Treasury of Scripture Knowledge
* 5 Topical References including Easton's Bible Dictionary, Nave's Topical Bible, Hitchcock's Dictionary of Bible Names, Torrey's Topical Textbook, Condensed Bible Cyclopedia
* 11 Devotional Reading Books including 7 "Through the Bible" Reading Plans, Professor Grant Horner's Bible Reading System, M'Cheyne One-Year Bible Reading Plan, Morning and Evening Devotionals by Spurgeon, Daily Light on the Daily Path, A Harmony of the Gospels
* 12 Other Bible Reference Books including Works of Josephus (5 Volumes), Works of Augustine (5 Volumes), Imitation of Christ, Foxe's Book of Martyrs
To get the latest news and up and coming features of PocketBible check out our Google+ page:
- Works Offline
- 75 different bible translations available to download.
- Installation in SD Card (Version 2.2 or higher).
- Search words inside the Bible
- Support for small screen phones. Like the Xperia Mini
- Fix the chapter screen for different screen sizes
- Fix the bible search when the search return no match.
- Share in SMS, Twitter, Facebook, Email etc
- Night Read Mode
- Option to remove ads.
- Books in alphabetically order (optional).
- Higher fonts selection.
- Tablet layout (HD).
- Cantor Cristão
- Multi words search
- Notes (Personal Notes)
- Marker verse colors
- Copy Verse
- Talking Verse (beta)
- Reading Bible Plan
English: King James Version
English: American Standard Version
English: Basic English Bible
English: Darby Version
English: Webster\'s Bible
English: Weymouth NT
English: World English Bible
English: Young\'s Literal Translation
Spanish: Reina Valera (1909)
Spanish: Reina Valera NT (1858)
Spanish: Sagradas Escrituras (1569)
Portuguese: King James Version
Arabic: Smith and Van Dyke
Aramaic NT: Peshitta
Armenian (Eastern): (Genesis, Exodus, Gospels)
Armenian (Western): NT
Basque (Navarro-Labourdin): NT
Chamorro (Psalms, Gospels, Acts)
Chinese: NCV (Traditional)
Chinese: Union (Simplified)
Chinese: NCV (Simplified)
Chinese: Union (Traditional)
Coptic: Bohairic NT
Coptic: New Testament
Dutch Staten Vertaling
Finnish: Bible (1776)
Finnish: Pyha Raamattu (1933/1938)
French: Louis Segond (1910)
French: Martin (1744)
French: Ostervald (1996 revision)
Georgian (Gospels, Acts, James)
German: Elberfelder (1871)
German: Elberfelder (1905)
German: Luther (1545)
German: Luther (1912)
Greek NT: Byzantine/Majority Text (2000)
Greek NT: Textus Receptus (1550/1894)
Greek NT: Tischendorf 8th Ed.
Greek NT: Westcott/Hort, UBS4 variants
Hebrew OT: Aleppo Codex
Italian: Giovanni Diodati Bible (1649)
Italian: Riveduta Bible (1927)
Latin: Nova Vulgata
Latin: Vulgata Clementina
Latvian New Testament
Manx Gaelic (Esther, Jonah, Four Gospels)
Myanmar/Burmse: Judson (1835)
Norwegian: Det Norsk Bibelselskap (1930)
Potawatomi: (Matthew, Acts) (Lykins, 1844)
Russian: Synodal Translation (1876)
Russian: Makarij Translation (Pentateuch) (1825)
Scots Gaelic (Gospel of Mark)
Tagalog: Ang Biblia (1905)
Ukrainian: NT (P.Kulish, 1871)
If You liked this book you can find version without advertisement in my applications: "Matthew Henry Commentary Pro"
Also I recommend you "Bible Concordance & Strongs" which you find in my app. You find there Bible Concordance, Strong's Concordance and Hebrew and Greek dictionaries.
Originally written in 1706, Matthew Henry's six volume Complete Commentary provides an exhaustive look at every verse in the Bible.
Matthew Henry's well-known six-volume Exposition of the Old and New Testaments (1708–1710) or Complete Commentary, provides an exhaustive verse by verse study of the Bible. covering the whole of the Old Testament, and the Gospels and Acts in the New Testament. After the author's death, the work was finished (Romans through Revelation) by thirteen other nonconformist ministers, partly based upon notes taken by Henry's hearers, and edited by George Burder and John Hughes in 1811.
Henry's commentaries are primarily exegetical, dealing with the scripture text as presented, with his prime intention being explanation, for practical and devotional purposes. While not being a work of textual research, for which Henry recommended Matthew Poole's Synopsis Criticorum, Henry's Exposition gives the result of a critical account of the original as of his time, with practical application. It was considered sensible and stylish, a commentary for devotional purposes.
Famous evangelical Protestant preachers such as George Whitefield and Charles Spurgeon used and heartily commended the work, with Whitefield reading it through four times - the last time on his knees. Spurgeon stated, "Every minister ought to read it entirely and carefully through once at least."
Henry's reputation rests upon his renowned commentary, An Exposition of the Old and New Testaments (1708-10, known also as Matthew Henry's Commentary on the Whole Bible). He lived to complete it only as far as to the end of the Acts, but after his death other like-minded authors prepared the remainder from Henry's manuscripts. This work was long celebrated as the best English commentary for devotional purposes and the expanded edition was initially published in 1896. Instead of critical exposition, Henry focuses on practical suggestion, and his commentaries contains rich stores of truths.
I want to thank the wonderful people -Lynn Moore and lulu Couture (Maria) - who really helped me in the making of this concordance - a huge thanks to them!
It's almost "Strong's Exhaustive Bible Concordance", I made my own search by the Bible ( it supports search by several words)
Here you will find:
Alphabet index of all words from the Bible (total in app 12839) ("the, and, of" are excluded - don't use them in search query)
Bible Concordance - also you can search by several biblical words using space between them
Strong's Hebrew and Greek Dictionaries with information from Hebrew and Greek Lexicons. Use numbers in search query to find them. Excluded some Greek words which not used in the Bible - G1400, G1418, G2717, G3203-G3302, G4452 and G5104
Strong's Concordance- the concordance you find below information of the Strong's number
All bible verses in concordance with clickable strongs numbers!
I hope this app will be your perfect companion in the study of the Bible!
Also I hope you will not have to carry a heavy book and spend much time on the search.
You need about 18Mb on your phone and about 47Mb on your SD card.
If you want to see concordance of another bible version or may be another language (without strong's numbers and concordance) - please let me know.
If you are annoyed about ads - try paid version "Bible & Strongs Concordance" which you find in my apps.
Feel free to contact me if you want to improve or have any problems with this app.
-KJV Bible offline
-Online Search Engine like search abiblity
-3 yrs daily read plan
-user friendly navigation and verse locating
please remove any shortcut on your screen and create new one if you can't open the app,
sorry for the inconvenience!
if you could not download from google play market here,
please visit our website guanyc.com/android-apps
desktop widget with random verse
pinch to zoom font size everywhere
long touch/tap list item to enter/exit full screen mode
make navigation buttons optional for some pages
-fix search result order
-fix to keep search result for screen change
-add touch scroll(fling/swipe)
-support for 3.0 device
-change drop-down list text color (particuarly for some motorola devices)
-save settings :) hope it works
-minr fix for daily reading for 2012-1-7
the "exit/back" button is back and improved
save to sd-card for system 2.2 or later
fix the crash :)
fix font-dialog minor bug
remove adfree detector
fix swipe minor error
**improved local search**
rearrange some ui buttons
fix font-size dialog bug
fix startup failure
fix daily reading minor bug
-remember scroll position
-fix search error that some books are not indexed( try search the word 'witchcraft' in 1 Sam 15:23, if you can't find it, pls update)
-add text-to-speech, you can listen to the verses now
-other minor improvements
-make tts an option for those don't needd or want TTS feature
-bring the lacate button back in front panel
-fix tts crash
-continue reading when screen orientation change
-keep screen on for daily reading tts
-change default verse per page to whole chapter
-change default font to large system font size
-fix titles for context menu
-list fast scroll
-read a little bit slower
-remove "return" buttons
-add horizontal layout for daily reading selection and verse quick location
-listview item style
-even more large font size
-many minor improvements
-Keep Search History
-Fix TTS on ICS
-other minor improvements
-Fixed menu bug on android 3.0 and above devices
-Fixed bookmark and favorite lists minor bug
-Fixed some possible causes for Application Not Responding error
-removed verses per pages option
Fixed empty locator list error
Fixed Locator Crash error
Fixed Search Crash with *started search criteria
Red letters in bookmark, favorite and daily reading
Change the green label to orange
Fix search minor error
add context menu for search history
fix return button in search result list
add color for bookmark tag
fix minor daily reading plan bug
Move to SD Card
Improved/Reorganized User Interface
Pinch to Zoom
New Daily Reading Progress Calendar
new front page
red letters in search results
some other minor adjustments
custom search result highlight color
daily reading and search result title for sdk 2.x
fix search result limit illegal input error
A simple, powerful design will enable you to easily read the KJV Bible, navigate, search,share(through Facebook, twitter, Gmail goolge+, email, sms, evernote, bluetooth,ColorNote,Messaging, Yahoo Mail and many others), highlight verses, bookmark, make/copy/paste notes.
** Language translation in App supports more than 60 languages **
** INTERNET CONNECTION REQUIRED! **
**We appreciate all those who have downloaded this app. By doing so, you have helped us maintain this one and others and have helped in supporting the Gospel. Thank you.**
Note: FONT SIZE ADJUSTER: Red long line with (-) and (+) signs at each end.
The Bible Scholar ULTIMATE: has over 14,000 pages of Bible Study Tools.
The Bible Scholar named one of:
"40 Awesome Android Apps for Scripture Study" by Masters in Divinity.
Category: Bible app and Bible commentary
The Bible Scholar ULTIMATE has more than 14,000 pages of Bible Commentary, Bible Dictionaries, and Church History. It is a wonderful Bible Study tool and source for every serious student of the Bible. This app is an amplified Bible study gold mine. The reader of this app will have a vast library at his or her disposal. Great with your daily Bible reading.
Just look at what we've included in this amazing package:
• Easton’s Bible Dictionary 1897
• Matthew Henry’s Whole Bible Commentary
Over 1,000 Pages of In-depth Bible commentary on the entire Holy Bible.
• Institutes of the Christian Religion, 4 volumes by John Calvin. This 4 Volume in 1 classic
• People’s New Testament Bible Commentary
A commentary that covers the entire New Testament.
• Smith’s Bible Dictionary
William Smith's classic dictionary will help you to clarify the meanings of Biblical words.
• The Treasury of David, Six Volumes by Charles Haddon Spurgeon is an excellent Bible Devotional.
This 6 Volume collection of commentary on the Psalms of David is the crown of Charles Spurgeon's work.
• Introduction to the New Testament by Lewis Berkhof's famous introduction will help you to understand the culture and authorship of the New Testament.
• History of the Christian Church Volumes 1 to 8 by Philip Schaff
Vol 1: Apostolic Christianity A.D. 1-100
Vol 2: Ante-Nicene Christianity A.D. 100-325
Vol 3: Nicene & Post-Nicene Christianity A.D. 311-600
Vol 4: Mediaeval Christianity A.D. 590-1073
Vol 5: The Middle Ages A.D. 1049-1294
Vol 6: The Middle Ages A.D. 1294-1517
Vol 7: Modern Christianity: The German Reformation
Vol 8: Modern Christianity: The Swiss Reformation
• Updated King James Version of the Holy Bible More than 1800 pages in this Bible for Android App.The KJV of the Bible has brought light and life since its inception in 1611. It has brought hope to countless millions around the world. If you like the way the KJV of the Bible reads, you will love the way the Updated King James Bible reads. This Bible is great for daily bible reading. It is a great source for Bible quotes as it reads and maintains the poetic flow of KJV Bible. The Updated King James Bible is not a new translation. It is simply the King James Version of the Bible without the antiquated and archaic words. Great for quick Bible study due to its clear reading pane. This is an amazing Bible app .
Psalm 52:8 "But I am like a green olive tree in the house of God..."
This is you version of the Bible in modern English. This is not NIV or ESV Bible. The sword of the Spirit is the greatest weapon the believer has. The virtue of reading the Bible is essential to Christian growth. Every Bible discovery is worthwhile for building a strong foundation. New generations of Christians have emerged and the need to update the KJV while preserving the rich poetic flow of this most used version is necessary, and this is you version Bible app free of charge. . Bible verses come alive as you read this Bible app . Great for daily Bible reading. The Bible Scholar is a loaded outstanding Christian App. You will find this version of our app packed with tools relevant for the ultimate Bible Scholar, devotional time, and guide as daily bread for life. This is an acro Bible app gem. Note: UKJV is free in public domain.
Also join Bible lexicon community on google+ https://plus.google.com/u/0/communities/104475940864223988052
For help see http://biblelexicon.net/help
• Lexicon search
• Concordance search
• Bible text (multiple Bible texts can be paralleled side by side)
• Passage translator (Translate selected passage from original text)
• Vocabulary creator (Create and print vocabulary for selected passage)
• Exegetical study tool (helps you get inside the text)
• Bookmarks, Notes
• Searching by Greek/Hebrew characters, strong numbers, transliteration
• Clickable words (dialog box with further study options)
• Concordance, Bible text, Vocabulary exports
• Night mode
• Phone & Tablet layout
• Google+, Facebook, Twitter share
• Free, no ads
• And some other features…
Please, rate only application features, implementation, design, user-friendliness and so on. If application force closes rather write me an email or report the problem so I can make update fixing this. This way is much helpful.
- Arabic: Arabic Bible
- Chinese: Chinese Union Version Simplified, Chinese Union Version Traditional
- Czech: Bible 21, Bible kralická, Český ekumenický překlad, Český studijní překlad, Svaté Písmo - Překlad nového světa 1997
- Dutch: Statenvertaling
- English: American standard version, Bible in Basic English, Geneva Bible, King James Version, World English Bible, Young's Literal Translation
- French: French Darby Translation, French Louis Segond, La Sainte Bible
- German: Elberfelder 1905, Luther Bible
- Greek: Byzantine NT, Nestle 1904 Greek New Testament, SBL Greek New Testament, Septuagint, Textus Receptus, Westcott-Hort
- Hebrew: Aleppo Codex, Biblia Hebraica Stuttgartensia, Westminster Leningrad Codex
- Indonesian: Terjemahan Baru
- Italian: Italian Diodati Bibbia
- Japanese: Japan Bible
- Korean: Korean ASV
- Latin: Latin Vulgate
- Polish: Biblia gdańska
- Portuguese: Almeida Revista e Corrigida
- Romanian: Dumitru Cornilescu
- Russian: Russian Synodal Bible
- Slovak: Slovenský ekumenický preklad
- Spanish: Reina-Valera, Sagradas Escrituras
- Swahili: Biblia Takatifu
- Swedish: Svenska 1917 års bibelöversättning
- Syriac: The Syriac New Testament (Peshitta)
- Tamil: Tamil BSI, Tamil WBTC
- Turkish: Turkish Bible
- Vietnamese: Vietnamese Bible
- Greek: Abridged Greek - Czech, Bartoň Uvedení do Novozákonní Řečtiny, Mounce The Basics of Biblical Greek, Strongs greek, Thayer's NT Greek Lexicon, Tichý greek
- Hebrew: Brown Driver Briggs Hebrew lexicon, Hebrew lexicon, Strongs hebrew, Weingreen hebrew
- Latin: Latin lexicon
God bless all of us and His Will be done in our lives.
Please suggest your review/improvements for this app & your valuable feedback, so that we can add improvements and will encourage us to develop more stuff that will glorify the Lord.