To learn how we protect your privacy, please visit http://www.firstbanklubbock.com/home/privacy
- Pay bills
- Deposit checks
- Transfer funds
- Check balances and account history
- Send secure messages
- Schedule Transactions
- Setup and Receive Alerts
- Locate Branches and ATMs
And much more…
There is no charge to download and use the application.
Standard data rates and messaging rates from your mobile carrier may apply.
This application is only available for use for First Bank & Trust East Texas customers.
- Check Balances
- View Transactions
- Deposit Checks (with Mobile Deposit)
- Pay Bills
- Transfer Funds**
- View Account Alerts
- Find Branch & ATM Locations
Don’t have Online Banking yet? Enroll today. Go to www.bankeasy.com/online-banking/enroll to get started.
Questions? We’d love to help! Contact customer service at 800.843.1552.
* We do not charge additional fees for download or use of this app. However, please be aware that standard messaging and data rates from your cell phone provider may apply.
** Consumer funds may only be transferred between accounts within the bank.
© First Bank & Trust. Member FDIC.
• NEW! Remote Deposit Capture!
• View Accounts: Review account balances and account transaction history.
• View Check Images: View images of your checks.
• Transfer Funds: Move money between your accounts.
• Pay Bills: Setup and pay bills.
• Loan Payments: Make loan payments.
• Profile: Manage your contact information with the bank.
• Branch Locator: Find our nearest location.
• Feedback: Let us know how it is working for you.
With Century's Mobile Banking you can conveniently and securely:
• Check your account balances
• View recent transactions
• Transfer money between your accounts
• Pay Bills
• Find ATMs and branch locations
Century Bank and Trust was founded in 1890 and has offices spread over Branch, St. Joseph and Hillsdale counties in Michigan.
To learn more about Century’s Mobile Banking service visit https://www.centurybankandtrust.com to watch an online tutorial.
Century Bank and Trust
Founded in 1890. Rediscovered Every Day.
Toll Free: (866) 680-2265
Member FDIC Equal Housing Lender