My Dental Clinic helps dentists manage their patients and clinic. Dentists can keep a database of their patient’s record. These include personal information, dental charts, dental notes, and appointments. They can also attach dental images and keep a record of patient payments. A dentist can also call or send SMS directly from the contact number of the patient. Appointments can be saved directly to your Android/IOS calendar.
My Dental Clinic is designed for single users. It works well on phones or tablets. It also has a new design for easy navigation and use.
There are two types of plans to choose from – FREE and PLUS.
FREE plan features include:
- Multi-language ability – Spanish, Russian, Arabic and Portuguese
- Back up data in the phone’s memory or cloud storage like Gdrive, iCloud, etc.
- Add patient information and view patient's list.
- Add and view appointments on the calendar.
- Sync appointment to mobile phone’s calendar.
- Search patient by first or last name, mobile number.
- Add patient contact number to your phone’s contact list.
- Add patient’s dental notes and medical history.
- Select and add multiple teeth in the dental chart.
- Upload patient’s dental images and ability to zoom in.
- Add patient’s cash payment.
- Contact patient by message, call or email.
- Access My Dental Clinic offline.
PLUS plan features have all the basic features and:
- Sync to 1 device only.
- Send SMS for upcoming appointments.
- 5GB of data
- Data stored on My Dental Clinic cloud servers.
- Restore and download backup data.
- Create a copy of your patient information in PDF format.
- Installment payment
- Add and track your dental clinic expenses.
- Access data in My Dental Clinic Website Version.
- PIN code to lock and protect patient dental data.
- Ability to disconnect the second device.