Cool Had it for a while, any question I had was always answered. My account was suspended because I hacked the IP address of another user I found annoying but overall great.
Quora Amazing App. Really lets you know where you stand. More often than not, I'm left with a gut-wrenching, terrible feeling inside...But that's because up until recently I haven't been a very good person. Thanks to Quora, I know that and there's about an 80% chance this goes in a good direction... 20% chance it becomes the saddest Quora story of all "upvote", history. Haha. Seriously though, favourite app of all time.
Content is the only reason to stay Too many bugs. No offline reading. I do most of my reading in subways where network is constantly on and off. I have to put my phone in airplane mode just to make sure this app doesn't try to refresh. If I forget to do that, it tries to refresh when there is no network and suddenly, when I'm in the middle of reading an answer, "try again" message appears. Other than that, it's a battery hogger and slow and typing answers using phone is painful. The editor has bugs too. I avoid using the app if possible.
What is it running in the background? For the past couple of weeks, I've been noticing that whenever I read on the app for more than 15 minutes, my phone starts to heat up. Doesn't happen on any other app. Seems a bit suspicious.
Great app but few glitches It's wonderful and interesting, but I think it needs few updates. While answering a question I wanted to save it as a draft for future editing.... instead it kept loading for a few minutes only to be redirected back to the same page. I thought it had been saved and closed the app only to find out later that nothing has been saved.
Crashes constantly I was writing an answer to a question, the answer was multiple paragraphs long, and as I was typing on my phone, the app kept shutting off the keyboard, it did this for several times until the entire app crashed while I was typing. It logged me out entirely, I had to log back in to realise that all my work was gone.
We're always working to improve your experience on Quora through new features and improvements across the product. Here are our latest changes included in this version:
* New navigation interaction and design
* Improved loading experience makes Quora faster for you
* Several bug fixes and other under the hood improvements
Follow our Product Updates blog at https://productupdates.quora.com to get our latest product changes. Send us any feedback from https://www.quora.com/contact.