Through more than 50 interface languages, Quranic Recitations Collection App offers the recitations of more than 900 famous reciters around the world through https://zekr.online and its application.
This global platform is featured with ease of use, being light and fast, having large number of recitations including rare recitations, high quality audio files suitable for users and also radio stations, TV channels, websites and applications.
The content of the app is constantly updated by adding new recitations to the website.
The project deployed the latest fast and powerful servers in different countries, to meet the demand without any hindrance in listening to or accessing the recitations.
The app is also having a dedicated section for the visually impaired, using voice commands.
● APPLICATION FEATURES:
1. Listen to the Noble Qur’an recitations by hundreds of reciters.
2. Recitations are available in different narrations.
3. View and browse the recitations by:
• Name of the Surah
• Names of the reciters, and
• The Qur’anic narrations.
4. Multiple types of recitations:
• Mujawwad recitations
• Murattal recitations
• Recitations meant for learning
• Recitations of the Two Holy Mosques, and
• Translated recitations.
5. Advanced search techniques according to the names of reciters, number of narrations, types of recitations and Surah names.
6. Continue listening to the recitations while the app is minimized.
7. Stream the recitations without a need to download the files.
8. Download the recitations for offline use and manage downloaded files.
9. Supporting the visually impaired using voice commands.
10. Multi-language interface.
● PROJECT VISION:
Providing the largest and most reliable reference to the recitations of the Noble Qur’an on the Internet using the most powerful and fast servers.
● OBJECTIVES OF THE PROJECT:
1. Providing a technologically advanced platform for Quranic recitations, that benefit the various segments of society.
2. The platform should be a reliable integrated reference for recitations, with the ability to add new recitations continuously.
3. Publish the largest number of recitations in various narrations.
4. Helping the blind and visually impaired to listen and memorize the Noble Qur’an.
5. Facilitating the spread of recitations around the world using the largest number of interface languages.
6. Providing free services to developers and programmers of e-Quranic projects, by making available the timelines of the recitations, in preparation for linking them with the written verses of the Holy Qur’an in applications and websites.