RaceChrono is a versatile lap timer, data logging and data analysis app designed especially for use in motorsports, replacing your traditional lap timers and data loggers.
RaceChrono apps have a strong following, currently over 100000 active users. If you look around at pits during your race or track day, chances are that you’ll see someone using RaceChrono. Even many professionals, such as factory test drivers and race driving instructors, are known to use this app! No matter whether you ride motorbikes, drive go-karts or cars, on closed circuit or special stage tracks – this is the motorsports app for you.
RaceChrono has following major features:
• Lap timing with sectors and optimal lap
• Track library of over 2000 pre-made race tracks
• Custom user defined circuit and point-to-point tracks
• Smoothly scrolling data analysis with synchronised graph and map
• Support for external GPS receivers
• Unlimited session length, good for 24 hour races
RaceChrono has following major features available via in-app-purchases:
• Smoothly scrolling data analysis with synchronised graph, map and video
• Predictive lap timing and time delta graph
• Hardware accelerated video export with configurable data overlay
• Multiple camera recording and picture-in-picture video export
• Video recording using internal camera
• Remote control of GoPro® HERO 2, 3, 3+, 4, 5 Session, 5 Black and 6 Black cameras ¹⁾ ²⁾
• Linking and synchronising video files from almost all action cameras
• Support for OBD-II readers; both Bluetooth and Wi-Fi
• Support for Bluetooth LE heart rate monitors
• Session data export in .ODS (session summary for Excel), .NMEA, .VBO and .CSV formats
¹⁾ Only available on Android 4.4 and newer
²⁾ This product and/or service is not affiliated with, endorsed by, or in any way associated with GoPro Inc. or its products and services. GoPro, HERO, and their respective logos are trademarks or registered trademarks of GoPro, Inc.