Send an eCrumb (electronic breadcrumb)
- Allow friends or family to track you while you’re out for a run, bike, hike, ski, or just walking the dog.
- Track your child as they walk to school or ride their bike to a friend’s house.
- Notify friends and family if you stop moving with the Stationary Alert Notification.
- Contacts can track your movement from any web browser on any device. They don’t need to have the app too.
- Create a personalized Lock Screen that includes up to three ICE (In Case of Emergency) contacts as well as important health information such as allergies, medical conditions and blood type.
- If you can’t speak for yourself, your Road ID Lock Screen will.
- Set as your Wallpaper. On supported devices, set as your Lockscreen Wallpaper.
*Note: Continued use of GPS running in the background may decrease battery life.*
We take your privacy seriously. Seriously! http://ecrumbs.roadid.com/privacy
-- Permissions --
We ask for access to your CONTACTS only so you can use the contact picker to pick your emergency contacts, we only store their number or email so that we can send an SMS or Email to them notifying them of your ride and in the event of a stationary alert going off.
PHOTOS is so you can create an image that has emergency contacts, your details, and a free form box for medical details that you can then save as your lock screen wallpaper. The photos access is so you may choose one of your own pictures as the background and so we can save the finished picture to your Gallery.
You can also do interval training based on time or distance.
Get time, distance & pace for your session. Afterwards, view your path and pace on a map.
If you enable the Google Fit integration Time Runner will insert all future sessions into Google Fit!
Export results to GPX or KML for further analysis.
LiveWare™ extension for SmartWatch
Smart Connect extension for SmartWatch
Smart Connect extension for SmartWatch 2