There's no need to print directions or coupons. Simply download our app for everything you need while you're at the events. We have information on all events, including times and exact GPS locations. We also have hotels and restaurants. We'll also keep you updated on the news page if anything comes up.
The following are race-day features in the app so that you'll have the best possible race weekend experience.
- View unofficial results and rankings as participants finish the race
- View detailed results for any participant and easily share on Facebook/Twitter
Some events will also provide the following additional premium services on race day. NOTE: Not all races in our app will provide this functionality.
- Set your goal time so spectators can estimate your location until you reach the first split
- Auto-post your split and final times to Facebook and/or Twitter on race day
- View any participant's estimated location along the course route based on their goal time and real-time split data
- View start times, splits and final results for any participant
- View the event leader board in real-time as the leaders cross timed points
- View real-time announcements such as the countdown to the official start and other updates during the event
Download the official Precision Race app and get connected today!
Some of the app’s distinctive features are:
• A full 12-week training plan with detailed daily workouts.
• A training plan customized to your ability level. You can choose whether you are at a beginning or intermediate level in each sport of swimming, biking and running.
• A training program also customized to your scheduling needs, allowing you to choose the one “Rest Day” a week that you want.
• Over 20 invaluable “Triathlon Tips From A Pro.”
• Comprehensive training resources, covering such topics as proper form, equipment, race strategy, workout guidelines, and nutrition.
• Track your training progress as you complete each workout.
Note: In order to be able to begin the training program, you should be able to do the following (individually, not one after another): (1) swim a total of 4 laps or 100 yards during a particular workout (this can include stops in-between laps); (2) bike for 20 minutes without stopping, at an easy, leisurely pace; and (3) run at least one mile continuously at an easy, leisurely effort.
We want to deliver a high quality application that you feel is worth 5 stars. Please don’t hesitate to contact us if you have any bug reports, suggestions, questions or concerns. Most of all, we would love to receive a race report after you complete your triathlon!
Email us at: support@JammyCo.com
Fully customizable triathlon training plans. After creating plans from templates, you will be able to add, delete and move training activities within a training week. What is more, you can generate plan summary reports and email your on-going plans. What's more, you could export your training plan for a given day to your calendar.
Megathlon can be configured to use km/meters or miles/yards. Furthermore, it provides supporting tools for your training such as heart rate zones calculator, a plan exporter, race checklist and weight tracker. Another useful tool that can be acquired is the Training fatigue calculator which basically allows you to project your current capabilities over greater distances, review results and export them to spreadsheet and send it via email.
Note that some triathlon training program templates and tools are free and others can be bought in the Megathlon In-app store. There is a preview option available for triathlon training programs and tools.
Awesome free widgets:
- Today's training plan. Size: 4x1. Displays your current plan and today's training activities. On a single tap will lead you to the current training week.
- Current Plan Weekly Summary. Size: 4x2. Displays your current plan weekly summary. On a single tap will lead you to the current training week.
- Training program life cycle tools
-> before the plan starts
training log (t-log)
calculates number of days to plan start
-> during plan execution
calculates plan completion %
heart rate zones calculator tool
plan provides what/when to do for training every day
weekly aggregates per discipline
training log (t-log)
training fatigue calculator tool
track injuries in t-log
export and email plan tool
plan summary report
plan customisation (move activities to different days, add and delete activities)
update actuals and compare against planned
-> on the event day
race checklist tool
-> after plan is completed
calculates plan completion %
training log (t-log)
export and email plan tool
Megathlon does not use any of your personal or non-personal information for advertising. This app does not display advertisements in any form or way. We support our development by selling the best training programs and tools via in-app purchases.
- Pricing structure
The following training programs are free: Half Sprint Triathlon (Easy), Sprint Triathlon (Easy), Sprint Duathlon (Easy) and Sprint Aquathlon (Easy). Also the following tools are free: Heart rate zones calculator and plan exporter. The rest can be bought via in-app purchases.
Buy 2 or more Triathlon Training Programs and get the 'Race Checklist' Tool free of charge.
Buy 3 or more and you get 'Training Fatigue Calculator'.
openBiz Solutions commits to fixing any issues that could arise as soon as possible.
What's New in Version 2.0
- Enhanced training log
- Nutrition log
- Health & Body Measurements
- Equipment Management
- Training Programs
- Races/Race Reviews
- Offline Sync
This app focuses on getting your body ready for your next Triathlon by focusing on:
- Upper & Lower body development
- and more!
By the end of this program your body will be 100% prepared and ready for your next triathlon - allowing you to maximize your performance and potential.
- Instructional coaching using video and voiceover
- Animated demonstrations with detailed descriptions
- Functionality to track workouts and exercises completed
- Multi-Level Beginner to Advanced Workouts
- Warm Ups, Cool Downs
- Tips, Secrets, Overview of the Workout
- Fitness, sports and recreational events in your city!
Fitivity’s trainers are some of the top athletic professionals in the world. Our staff includes sports and fitness trainers who work with professional athletes, fitness enthusiasts and people who have never exercised before. We understand training and are here to help you improve.
We receive emails everyday from our users who thank us for helping them successfully achieve their goals.
With this program you can accomplish your goals too!
Workout smart with Fitivity.
Fitivity introduces “Fitivity Events”
Find fitness, sports or recreational events in selected U.S cities. Discover local pick-up games, road races, open gyms, group workouts, fitness classes, clinics, camps, leagues and more in your area!
The free TrainingPeaks mobile app syncs with your TrainingPeaks.com account to provide a complete web, mobile and desktop solution for tracking, analyzing and planning your training.
• Log your runs, rides or swims in the TrainingPeaks Calendar
• Keep track of daily stats like power, speed, distance and more
• Dash off post-workout comments for yourself and your coach
• Check your progress with the Performance Management Chart
• Customize your Dashboard charts to see the data that is important to you
• View HR, power or GPS for your workouts in the workout file viewer
• See how much time you spent in your training zones during your workouts
• Look at your Peak HR, power, pace, and speed values from your workouts
• Schedule training sessions from your Android device
• Access your planned workouts and meals on the road or the trail
• Add workouts from your TrainingPeaks workout library (TrainingPeaks Coach or Premium Athlete users only)
• Share your workouts on Facebook, Twitter, e-mail or IM
Then log into your TrainingPeaks.com account to perform deeper analysis of your training, upload workouts from over 90 devices, and plan your season using a training plan or a coach. If you don’t have a TrainingPeaks.com account yet, you can sign up within the app or visit TrainingPeaks.com.
• This app can be used on devices running Android 4.0 or higher
• You must have an internet connection, 3G or Wi-Fi, to use this app
➢ Maps of the current runner’s route, estimated position and position of next exchange
➢ Countdown to the next hand-off, the next major exchange, and finish.
➢ One touch Google Maps directions to the next exchange, the next major exchange and finish.
➢ One touch progress update text message creation
➢ Cloud storage of race progress with automatic team updates
➢ Maintains the race log including time and pace for each leg which can be exported for use in most spreadsheets.
➢ Support for both regular and ultra teams
Now supporting Ragnar - Florida Keys and The Rouge-Orleans Relay.
As long as you manage your workouts by yourself, Sportovia is and always will be FREE, equipping you in a vast number of useful tools and keeping you motivated in developing as an athlete.
There are two features, though, which require payments:
- hiring a personal coach (price is fully dependent on the expectations of the coach)
- using an advanced diet module (you can try it in a week trial; to be honest with you, it is our little master piece).
Sportovia most important features:
- use clear day/week/month/trainings list views to manage your workouts (and meals if activated)
- easily plan, track and analyse your sports activities
- wide range of collected data: distance/duration/speed/avg. speed/pace/avg. pace/calories/total ascend/total descend
- manual entries if you tracked your training without a smartphone
- workout goals (distance, duration, avg. pace, heart rate zone, calories)
- split times for every kilometer/mile
- pre- and post- workout notes
- use countdown before beginning a workout
- customize displayed data to see those important for you while training
- map with covered route available during and after your activity
- workout comments to communicate with your coach even faster
- rate your activity: feeling/weather conditions/terrain
- both general (lifetime) and detailed statistics for your disciplines
- find, hire and communicate a personal coach and get yourself to a higher level
- evaluate cooperation with the coach
- keep your diet under control – enjoy hundreds of delicious and easy to prepare recipes suggested to you accordingly to your needs
- set the default number and time of your meals, type of diet, unwanted ingredients, favourite dishes and your diet goal
- generate random meals or plan your diet on your own using available filters
- use shopping list generator
- create or join an existing team to train and communicate with your friends (posts and comments on team's timeline)
- find and hire a coach for the whole team
- messages: chat with coach and teammates; workout comments between you and your coach
- access your profile to enter your body details, including heart rates and guideline daily amounts (kcal)
- control your weight, rest heart rate, mood and health (injuries or diseases) by entering your metrics
- log in to your account via www.sportovia.com
- if you are also a trainer, you can get benefits from the use of Coach Sportovia app: fill in your coach profile, invite your current clients, find new ones and make your work easier and faster; you can log in with the same email and password.
Both Sportovia and Coach Sportovia apps were created in a close cooperation with a group of top-class athletes, successful coaches and leading sports nutritionists. Among them there were multiple national champions, European and World Championships' medalists and Olympians: triathletes, runners, swimmers, ski mountaineers, mountain bikers, adventure racers, orienteering runners, etc.
Take advantage of their knowledge and experience. Use Sportovia – your way to achieve your sports goals.
Sportovia for sports enthusiasts. Coach Sportovia for trainers.
The project is co-financed by the European Regional Development Fund
GRANTS FOR INNOVATION - INVESTING IN YOUR FUTURE
- Track of your training (distance, time)
- Perfect training app for triathlon, run, bike, swim or other
- Quickly view past triathlon workouts
- Log your Run, Bike, Swim & Other workouts
- Easily add a new workout type
- Easily enter your train results!
- Plan ahead
- Use it just as a Run, Swim or Bike log
- Share your workouts with your friends
The best Triathlon training diary for You!
If you are an Ironman, you must have it!
Our eyes are continuously fixed on the computer monitor during the day and occasionally shift to the smartphone, followed by eye grabbing shows on television. This constant strain and stress has given rise to eye problems. So, if you want healthy eyes, follow these simple, easy eye exercises.
Benefits of Eye Exercises:
- Improves vision
- Lowers the risk of developing eye diseases
- No dry eyes
- Reduces strain on the eyes
- Improves concentration
- Boosts peripheral vision
Benefits of Eye Exercises - Eye Training App:
- Easy to follow by yourself.
- Step by Step graphic and description.
- Relax your eye muscles by placing your hands together palm to palm and rub them together briskly creating heat. Place your plams over your eyes and allow your eyes to relax. Do not let light in. Do this whenever you have time during the day.
- Before going to sleep, massage your eye lids and eye muscles by gently rubbing your finger in a circular direction for at least two minutes. Massaging your eyes can help to relax your eye muscles.
- Constantly blinking your eyes is a very simple way to keep your eyes fresh and avoid eyestrain. Computer users should blink every three to four seconds.
- Only RL timing systems with the Smartphone Interface upgrade will work with the app. Contact Brower Timing for details. www.browertiming.com
- Connect to Brower Timing BIB ID RL-RACE LINK wireless timing system using Bluetooth 4.0
- No WiFi or cellular is required
- Device must have Bluetooth 4.0 (Bluetooth low energy)
- Auto connect mode will connect when in proximity to the RL Timer
- Manual connect mode will connect when the results page is swiped down.
- Create start lists from smartphone contacts and assign bib numbers
- Start list includes: Name, Year of Birth (YOB), and Gender
- Each race session is saved individually and includes: Start List, Time, Date, Event, Snow Conditions and Hill Name.
- Sort results by: Start Order, Overall, Age Class, or Bib Number
- View and sort historical data from previous sessions.
- Distribute start lists and result to athletes and coaches through email.
- Results are emailed in CSV format and can be imported into Excel.
- Date and time are logged for each sessions and runs
- Hold the left arrow next to a racer's time on the RL Timer to "DQ" the time. Hold down again to clear the "DQ"
- Times that are "DQed" on the RL Timer are marked in red and sort to the bottom of a session
- Pressing "nEW COUrSE" on the RL Timer will create a new session on the app
- Select "Phone ON" on the RL Timer and press enter to allow phones to connect to the RL System
• Refill, transfer and manage prescriptions
• Access your prescription history
• Scan to refill and refill without signing in
• Find a CVS/pharmacy store and check hours
• Shop your weekly ad for deals and create a shopping list
• Access your CVS.com and ExtraCare accounts
• Send savings and rewards to card
• Create a mobile ExtraCare “card” that can be scanned at most registers and ExtraCare Coupon Centers
• Sign up to receive offer-filled emails
• Shop CVS.com on your app
• See MinuteClinic locations, services and accepted insurance
• Order photos for express pick up
• And much more!