Let your friends cheer you on your running race! Friends can send written or recorded messages to you and you will hear them during your race. Super easy and super fun!
NOTE: You can try Race Peps already! Visit www.racepeps.com for all the information.
ENHANCE YOUR RACE EXPERIENCE!
Friends can cheer you from their home sofas and you will hear the cheers during your run. Text-to-speech (on any language) and recorded audio messages supported – pre-set on the course or sent LIVE. With Race Peps your friends can also see your live locations all the time on the course.
EASY FOR THE RUNNER AND THE FRIENDS
Friends do not need registering or any app downloads. Just create an event for yourself and then share your unique event link to your friends. Friends will then add their cheers on your route, and you will hear them during your race! Easy and fun and the best way to squeeze 10 minutes off your finish time!
Friends can also see your LIVE location on the map and send instant messages to you. Messages can be recorded or written. Friends can't see other friends messages, and either can you until the race is over!
HOW IT WORKS
Create your event in our planner. Choose the featured event from the list OR import the race route as GPX. Share the link with your friends and they can add their cheers on the route in advance OR they can send LIVE messages during your race. Cheers can be written or recorded.
On the race day, launch the Race Peps app, log in and choose your event and let it fly – Race Peps will talk and play all the cheers left to you on the route or during the race!
- The app is free to use for everyone at the moment
- If you don't see your race on the Featured Events lists, send us an email about the race details.
- Friends can never see other friends' messages
- You can't see/listen any of the messages BEFORE the race
- You can see/listen all the messages AFTER the race
- No need for friends to register, so anyone who has the magic link, can leave messages and see your location
- Your location is seen on the friends' race page ONLY when the race is on and if you've chosen to share your location during the race.
- Using the app during your race does not take anything away from your current app setup: You can listen music and use tracker apps just like normal.
- When creating the event, you will need the "route line" as GPX and also you will set the Start and End times for the race. Before Start Time: Friends can leave messages on the route. Between Start and End time: only LIVE messaging is enabled (you will hear the messages immediately); after the End time: You can see all the messages too.