The Protection of Children from Sexual Offences Act, 2012 of India has been drafted to specifically address the issue of sexual offences committed against children.The Parliament of India passed the 'Protection of Children Against Sexual Offences Bill, 2011' regarding child sexual abuse on May 22, 2012 into Act.The Act provides for a variety of offenses under which an accused can be punished.
"The Protection of Children from Sexual Offences Act, 2012" is FREE APP providing detail Section-wise and Chapter-wise information on Sexual Offenses Act in India.
- Complete 'The Protection of Children from Sexual Offences Act, 2012' in digital format. Doesn't require internet connection to view them
- View data section wise / Chapter wise
- Advanced User friendly Search for any keyword within section/chapter
- Ability to view Favourite sections
- Resize the font for better readability
- Ability to add notes to each section ( Users can save note, search note, share note with friends/colleagues ). In order to use this feature user need to Buy via Google Checkout.
Indiacode : http://www.indiacode.nic.in/rspaging.asp?tfnm=201232
For any queries, write to us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Follow us at: