Games online at the same time can monitor the network at any time the total flow, the flow rate.
Supports all Mobile, China Unicom, telecommunications operators, traffic can monitor!
C Network (CDMA1X, EVDO), G network (including G, WCDMA, TD-SCDMA), WIFI network.
Transparent floating window can change color, variable styles, were up and down the line, can significantly used / remaining package flow
Android2.1 and above systems! To meet your individual requirements
1: C, G network traffic monitoring
2: WLAN traffic monitoring
3: Real-time flow rate display
4: floating window multiple parameter settings
5: support traffic statistics
6: The floating window can be transparent, can change color, variable styles
7: The floating window can be any drag
8: Batch Uninstall / uninstall (silently requires root)
9: Application flow statistics (need 2.2 and above)
10: wisecrack function
11: engineering mode and fieldtest of shortcut entrance
12: system API statistics, improve compatibility (2.2 and above)
Works fast, consumes minimum of memory, low CPU usage, which also saves battery power.
● Home screen widgets:
► System Resources – displays general information about the system. Allow you to configure the options for action by clicking on the widget (configurable in the options program). Available actions for a widget:
- Clean up the memory by pressing a widget
- Launch System monitor
- Update the content of the widget
► CPU Monitor – displays a graph of the current CPU load.
► Memory monitor – displays a graph of memory usage.
► Battery monitor – displays a graph of battery usage.
● Task Manager. Manages tasks loaded to RAM. Capabilities:
► Close tasks. Tasks in the application divided on types:
- System tasks highlighted to red color. Closing system tasks not recommended – it might cause instability in the system.
- User tasks highlighted to green color. User tasks you can safely close.
- Ignored tasks, highlighted in white. Ignored tasks – are tasks that you added to the Ignore List.
► Indicates the number of memory used for tasks.
► Auto closing tasks. To allow closing of system tasks, you need to enable option «Closing system tasks» in «Menu/Settings/Memory clearing».
► Ignore List. When adding tasks to Ignore List it will not close automatically when finished.
● Package Manager. Manages the applications installed on your system. Capabilities:
► Run applications
► Information about installed package
► Opening Android Market page for the selected application
► Uninstalling the applications packages
► Search for installed packages.
● Detail information of the system:
- OS Build
● Turn off monitoring tasks when screen off, it allow save battery power.
● Clean memory when screen off.
► Modes of memory cleanup:
Low – clean tasks what do not use resources
Medium – clean unused tasks and background tasks
High – clean unused task, background tasks and active tasks
Hard – clean all available tasks.
● Adding a Monitor System icon in the notification bar. Pressing on icon will run Task Manager. In addition, you can add to the notification area icon of current CPU usage and memory usage icon.
● Support autorun. If this option is enabled, after every reboot of the system will display an icon in notification area. When press icon the System monitor run.
1. Data traffic monitor: check the data traffic of 2G/3G and Wi-Fi. It can also provide data traffic warning function which will warn you on notification bar when the data traffic is close to the value you set.
2. View detail: you can view data traffic that any single app occupies, and you can also stop the running of data-guzzling apps to cut down your data traffic.
3. Instantaneous data traffic: view the instantaneous data traffic of upload and download.
Avast "Moghav-A [Trj] (trojan)" has been detected (June 2, 2012)
It was false detection of that AdLantis Android SDK adlantis.jar is virus.
There was an authoritative answer from AVAST Software, which is the developer of avast! Mobile Security.
AVAST Software updated for their system at about 3 am June 22, 2012 (Japan time),The fix has been completed.
Also, To check fixing this problem, please update avast! Mobile Security with the latest version of the date of June 22.
PC Monitor dramatically reduces the level of manual checks for support engineers and provides them with a real time status of their monitored systems. You are the first to know about any potential issues affecting your systems and can resolve those issues immediately.
*** IMPORTANT ***
• Monitor and manage up to 5 systems for free for non-commercial use;
• To monitor a computer, download and install the PC software from www.mobilepcmonitor.com;
• After account creation, a 30 day trial subscription is activated. This free trial allows you to evaluate all server modules;
• The communication between this application and the monitored computers is always encrypted.
- The status and uptime of all systems
- CPU usage and usage history chart
- Current available memory and usage history chart
- External IP address and the location on the map using GeoIP
- Ping round trip response time and response time chart
- Status of local hard disks
- Services status
- Network interfaces status and traffic chart
- Running processes
- Event logs
- Scheduled tasks status
- Ports status
- Logged in users
- Hardware details
- Status of web sites and application pools in Internet Information Server
- User accounts status in Active Directory including locked user accounts
- View and manage Windows updates
- Performance counters
- ... and more
- Start, pause, continue and stop a service
- Kill a process
- Start and stop a scheduled task
- Log off any logged in user
- Send a message to the logged in users
- Command prompt and PowerShell support
- Restart, wake up (Wake on WAN over Internet supported), shutdown, power off, suspend or send the computer into hibernation
- Send commands to multiple systems in the same group
- Start/stop/restart Internet Information Server web sites
- Start/stop/recycle Internet Information Server application pools
- Mobile device authorization for system commands - only selected authorized devices on your account can be allowed to send system commands
- Enable, disable, unlock and reset password for user accounts in Active Directory
- Add and remove groups for a user account in Active Directory
- Hyper-V and VMware support, start and stop virtual machines
- Run SQL Server queries
- ... and more
* GET NOTIFIED:
- When a system goes offline, starts up, shuts down, suspends and resumes
- When a monitored service stopped unexpectedly
- When the free memory is below a specified percentage
- When the processor usage is above or below a specified percentage for a specified period of time
- When the free space of a hard disk drive is below a specified percentage
- When a user logs in or logs out
- When ping round trip time is above a specified value for a specified period of time
- When a monitored port is closed
- When an event log entry is generated and it matches a specified filter (Windows only)
- When the CPU, system or HDD temperature exceeds a specified threshold
- When a web site or app pool stopped on Internet Information Server
- ... and more
The application will work even if the system cannot be directly accessed from the Internet (i.e. does not have a routable IP address or sits behind a firewall).
Operating systems supported:
- Server: Windows 2003 or higher
- Desktop: Windows XP or higher
- Linux: major distributions
- Mac: OS X 10.7+
“My Data Manager is an incredibly convenient tool” – CNET
“My Data Manager ... is the best Android app for monitoring and taking control of the amount of data your Android is using” – Best Android Apps Review
“Monitoring your data use has become an essential task ... which is why apps like My Data Manager are becoming so important.” ZDNet
My Data Manager is a popular data usage monitor to help you keep track of your mobile data usage. It’s a simple data counter that helps you monitor the data that you use and keep track of your data count on a daily basis. It helps you understand what apps used the most data and will always tell you the total amount of data used in your current mobile data plan period.
Do you wonder which apps are consuming all your data? Do you wonder how much data you’ve used this month and if you are going to go over your limit? Try My Data Manager to take control of your data and start saving on mobile data !
• Track your data usage to avoid additional charges on your bill
• Understand what apps are using data with data monitoring of your app data usage.
• Set usage alarms to avoid overage charges and “bill shock”.
• Track historical app time and app usage using easy to understand visualizations.
• Ensure you are using your ideal data plan and maximize how you use your data.
• Simple to setup and simple to use.
• Save money by using your plans more effectively.
Download it now and try it out – it’s a great way to save money on your mobile bill!
We want to hear from you, so please contact us using the Feedback button in the app.
Comment on permissions:
- Your personal information: Contacts are not accessed; only app launch times.
Note: SD storage is not supported. If placed on the SD card the monitoring service will be disrupted in some cases.
Wir nutzen lediglich ein Angebot der deutschen Telekom, haben mit ihr aber nichts zu tun! Bitte bei Bewertungen beachten!
Diese App bietet eine einfache Möglichkeit für T-Mobile Kunden den Überblick über das verbrauchte Datenvolumen zu behalten.
Das hier angezeigte Datenvolumen ist (mit einer Zeitverzögerung von wenigen Minuten) immer richtig! Alle angzeigten Daten werden nicht im Betrieb mitgeschnitten sondern direkt bei der Telekom abgefragt.
Neben dieser Information erhalten Sie grundsätzliche Informationen zu Ihren Datentarif und zur Restlaufzeit Ihres Volumens.
Die App bietet neben einer einfachen Oberfläche ein übersichtliches Widget welches sich mehrmals täglich selbst aktualisiert.
1. Deaktivieren Sie vor der Abfrage der Daten ihre WiFi-Verbindung.
2. Es muss eine Verbindung ins mobile Datennetz bestehen.
3. Der Zugang zur mobilen Verbrauchsanzeige ist von Ihren Vertragsbedingungen abhängig.
4. Die angezeigten Informationen sind zeitverzögert und können vom tatsächlichen Verbrauch abweichen.
- Beachten Sie die Hinweiße oben
- Versuchen Sie es später erneut
- Kontaktieren Sie Ihren Kundenservice
Diese Applikation steht in keinem Zusammenhang zur T-Mobile Deutschland GmbH.
This is a mini network monitor for your phone. It monitors the upload and download speed per second. It will always stay in the corner of your phone's screen. You can set the indicator to any corner of the screen, customize the color and transparency of the indicator. In this way, you can enjoy surfing internet, just like what you do in your PC! You can record the live network information for your WiFi / 3G / 4G network speed!
★ Live Network Traffic Meter (Speed / Data Rate)
★ Custom Prefix (U: / D: etc.)
★ Custom Color, Width, Height, Font, Font size, Transparency value
★ Hide /s Suffix (per second)
★ Adjustable Kilo Value
★ Adjustable Decimal Places (Please turn it off if you have flickering problem)
★ Normalize VPN / proxy / loopback traffic
★ Custom Readings Location
★ Show on Status Bar
★ Hide Readings when there is No Traffic
★ Hide when Specific Apps are Running
★ Hide when Day Dreaming (screen saver - 4.2+)
★ Beta Test: Traffic Breakdown Mode (for supported devices only)
Pro version support auto-hides when there is no traffic, hides monitor for specific apps, and it is ad-free. You can also disable the notification icon. Pro version is available at:
1.0.102 Korean (Young-wook Kim)
1.0.99 Xiaomi fix (小米、紅米)
* Fix for 4.4.2 (service not restart bug, now restart when unlock)
* Djek Energetik (Russian)
* 川﨑聖哉 (Japanese)
1.0.96 Fix for 4.4
1.0.93 Fix for Nexus 5
1.0.91 Bug fixes
* Fix for kitkat (4.4)
* Fix cannot get total traffic bug for some devices (require GET_TASKS permission)
* Advanced color (prefix)
* Layout (horizontal / vertical)
* Notification: IP and Network
* Optimize for HD res
* Start on boot option, bugs fix
* Notification fix (4.3+)
* Custom prefix
* Text transparency
* Manual input x, y for custom location
1.0.68 Text alignment option
1.0.65-67 UI for 4.x device
1.0.63 Enable Text shadow, allow "0" transparency level
A lot of configuration options, widgets, notifications with network traffic, plan data, count data for period
Recommended by Appgovideo.com (http://www.appgovideo.com/)
Languages support: English, German, Slovak, Polish, Chinese, Romanian, French, Italian, Portuguese, Russian, Czech, Hungary, Spain, Slovenia, Croatia
Application without ADS and for free. Extended functionality has been added in PRO:
android.permission.ACCESS_WIFI_STATE - to check if WIFI is enable/disable
android.permission.ACCESS_NETWORK_STATE - to check if GSM is enable/disable
android.permission.WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE - to save exported transfer to SD card
android.permission.READ_PHONE_STATE - to read id_device (id_device is require to generate unique activation code for extended functionality for user who donate app)
android.permission.VIBRATE - to enable vibration when transfer limit will be exceeded (optional in settings)
No permissions to network, so application doesn't send any information from phone.
Please check if GSM/CDMA/WIFI works for you on your phone before buy pro.
KEYWORDS&TAGS: traffic counter 2g 3g wifi gprs count Traffic Statistics flow net Traffic Monitor Data counter traffic stats traffic control Network Usage Mobile Counter Network Monitor Network Traffic Info licznik danych pakietowych, licznik transferu danych
MyTraffic helps to monitor the traffic status around you to make you get traffic status easily.
1. sync real time traffic data with low network usage
2. sync the data in the time slot you choose
3. widget and full screen traffic browser, easy to use
(1) the monthly network usage traffic will soon exceed or exceeded alert the user from the set value is defined.
(2) the cost of , balance sheet date, automatically flow to zero of the previous month to recalculate.
(3) to provide daily and monthly 3G and WIFI traffic reports.
(4) to provide stand-alone program of traffic reports.
3G Defender is only available to upload and download totals not calculated separately,
Users to download only to billing, or upload before billing, 3G Defender Not suitable for use.
1. 更加贴心的流量监控与常用开关：除必需的2G/3G、wifi的今日、本月流量统计数据、“日流量使用情况”柱状图和套餐进度条外，更提供了“预计可用时间”（按当前使用速度估计值），可选择“套餐剩余平均”每日流量提醒，为您提供贴心参考。 全球首家支持WIFI和2G/3G联网时长的统计！首家支持针对某个热点的WIFI时长套餐！为当下流行的WIFI套餐提供了方便！
2. 目前最领先的网络防火墙，集所有信息于一页面，对流量情况和操作得心应手：分应用统计流量，分WIFI和2G/3G统计流量，显示正在运行（绿色应用名称）和正在联网（绿色上网符号）的应用！ 便捷的程序流量查找，可按关键字搜索，按WIFI或2G/3G流量大小、按选中、按联网状态、按运行状态排序等。
4. 海卓原创的联网助手：支持2G/3G网络参数（APN）的一键设置，自动识别运营商，上网参数一键搞定！除国内三大运营商外，目前已经支持全球绝大多数主流运营商。 首创更换SIM卡后开机自动设置网络参数。锁定开关和接入点功能，防止其他应用修改接入点，是wap包月用户必备！
3. Android 4.0及以上版本跟接入点（APN）相关的功能需要设置为系统应用（不设置不影响其他功能），设为系统软件后，如需卸载本软件，请使用《海卓云卸载》等可卸载“系统应用”的卸载器。
● Set simple, just set the start date of every month and the traffic quota, you can easily grasp the flow.
● Graphical flow charts of every hour.
The application allows you to view running apps on your device as well as the amount of data traffic for them.
It shows the open sockets on your device and also provides statistics about all the network interfaces available on your device.
*** This version include Ads. If you want an experience without advertisements, there is a paid version available:
More from developer
Speed - Data - Voice - Quality
The RadioOpt Traffic Monitor measures data traffic consumed by your wifi and cellular interface as well as your outgoing and incoming phone calls and SMS.
Download and upload throughput as well as ping durations can be measured via an integrated speed test.
The QoS (Quality of Service) module measures the connectivity, availability of data services and your call success rate.
The task manager displays running processes which can further be stopped upon request.
You may want to add the traffic monitor widget to your home screen. You can choose between a 4x1 and three 1x1 widgets providing the current counters for data, voice, and SMS.
Data traffic counter
- Data traffic counter for wireless and mobile access, separated by up-and download
- The quality measure gives you feedback about the availability of data services.
- Traffic summary fur current day, week and month
- Configurable start day of monthly and weekly measurement period
- Tethering traffic, when device is used as mobile hotspot
- Traffic statistics per application with history for current and last day as well as current and last month
Phone Call Counter
- Aggregates your incoming and outgoing phone call minutes
- The service counter shows the availability of the cellular network and voice service
- Check your call success rate in order to evaluate your voice call performance
- Statistics are provided for the current day, week and month
SMS Counter (Widget)
- Aggregates your incoming and outgoing SMS.
- Measure speed and delay of your wireless connection
- History with your geo-located speed tests
- Benchmark your data throughput against the average performance in your geographic area
- Post your speed test results on Facebook and Twitter and share your performance with your friends.
- Check currently running apps incl. memory usage
- Kill memory / traffic hungry apps
Furthermore, the app shows the following information (accessible via the options menu in the data traffic view):
- Battery status (level, voltage, temperature)
- Mobile network, cell tower, and cellular signal strength information
- GPS status
The application is AD FREE. Please give us a COMMENT and RATE.
Keywords: traffic monitor, network monitor, network counter, task manager, task killer, data counter, data traffic, data volume, traffic management, monthly data alarm, data manager, speedtest, speed test, data rate, data throughput, battery information, application data, application traffic, Quality of Service, QoS, Voice Counter, Voice Minutes, Call Counter, Phone Calls, SMS Counter
The COMPUTERBILD Netztest app provides you with the following data:
- download and upload speed (via wifi or mobile networks)
- ping reaction times
- reception quality
- the ratio of dropped calls
Find out now how good your mobile network really is!