Automatic data usage measurement - simply start the app once, and it will automatically measure your data usage from that point on. Whenever you are concerned about your data usage, just open the app to check.
High-precision data usage measurement - the app gives an accurate measurement of your data usage, without any inconsistencies at any moment. Wi-Fi data usage measurements are organized by each SSID.
Easy-to-read statistics screen - measured data usage is separated by Wi-Fi usage and mobile usage and displayed in easy-to-read graphs. Data usage per app can also be displayed, so you can know which apps use the most data.
Transfer speed monitor - a transfer speed monitor can be displayed permanently in the upper-right corner of the screen. Instantly check when and how much data is being transferred.
Widgets - widgets are supported, so you can check your data usage without opening the app. (For premium users only.)
Turkish - Hakan Güven
Franch - DyAzz55
Italian - crizan
Spanish - papuchinxr
Russian - shwwru
Data ON-OFF is FREE and ADS-FREE, but if you like it, please click "LIKE" on http://www.facebook.com/miabit.it
1) ICS users (Android 4) must add the widget as explained in this guide: http://support.google.com/ics/nexus/bin/answer.py?hl=en&hlrm=it&answer=1628154
2) widgets installed on external memory (SD card) could not work properly.
- enable/disable (switch on/off) data with a single click;
- 3 widget icon styles;
- (optional) notifications when data setting changes (not by Data ON-OFF);
- (optional) automatically restore user configuration when it's changed;
- (optional) auto disable mobile data when battery level is lower than a custom value;
- (optional) event monitor and logging (about data config).
- Access Network State
- Change Network State
- if the mobile data setting changes (not changed by Data ON-OFF) when the phone is connected to a WiFi network, Data ON-OFF ignores the change and does not update the widget icon. This is an implementation choice, that saves some memory RAM.
- Data ON-OFF has been written in the University of Pisa, Italy.
Please report any bugs or suggestions (email@example.com)
BY DOWNLOADING AND INSTALLING THIS SOFTWARE YOU ACCEPT THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS BELOW:
a. YOU EXPRESSLY UNDERSTAND AND AGREE THAT YOUR USE OF THE APPLICATION IS AT YOUR SOLE DISCRETION AND RISK AND THAT THE APPLICATION IS PROVIDED AS IS AND AS AVAILABLE WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND.
b. YOU ARE SOLELY RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DAMAGE TO YOUR MOBILE DEVICE, OR OTHER DEVICE, OR LOSS OF DATA THAT RESULTS FROM SUCH USE.
c. THE APPLICATION IS NOT INTENDED FOR USE IN THE OPERATION OF NUCLEAR FACILITIES, LIFE SUPPORT SYSTEMS, EMERGENCY COMMUNICATIONS, AIRCRAFT NAVIGATION OR COMMUNICATION SYSTEMS, AIR TRAFFIC CONTROL SYSTEMS, OR ANY OTHER ACTIVITIES IN WHICH THE FAILURE OF THE APPLICATION COULD LEAD TO DEATH, PERSONAL INJURY, OR SEVERE PHYSICAL OR ENVIRONMENTAL DAMAGE.
Interested in beta testing our new app, Spottr? Sign up here: https://plus.google.com/communities/110963600373198836632
Most popular Data Usage app from iOS .. now available on Android.. Offered free for limited time..
• Monitor Mobile Data and Wi-Fi in real time.
• Today Widget
• Predictive forecast tells when you will go over and sets daily quotas.
• Simple and intuitive design reflects current usage status.
• Works with any carrier, any plan, and any billing cycle.
• Set usage alerts.
MEDIA IS RAVING ABOUT IT..
Featured utility on CNET.COM ...
"If your data charges are the thorn in your bill, an app like Data Usage could be really useful. It’s very accurate,.." - AFR.COM
App runs in background and shows real-time usage information as a widget on your home screen.
With this most precise tool, you are always in control of data plan limit and save hundreds or thousands on data overages!
Cool feature competitors don't have:
BILLING PERIODS & SETUP:
✔ monthly, weekly and daily quota limits
✔ flexible billing period, pre-paid billing, yearly billing, roaming usage etc.
✔ separate cellular and Wi-Fi billing cycle and quota settings
✔ auto reset on billing period end
✔ simple setup – just enter billing period and quota
✔ reads data usage from device no carrier login needed
✔ works with ANY phone carrier around the world including but not limited to Verizon, T-Mobile, AT&T, Sprint, O2, Vodafone, Orange, Movistar, Three (3), Bell, Rogers, Claro, Telus, Virgin and Optus**
✔ monitor used % of quota and actual usage on widget without ever opening app again
✔ customize progress bar, data unit and launch settings
✔ progress bar turns yellow indicating caution on crossing ideal usage
✔ strikingly unique user interface and awesome icon
✔ billing period data usage and ideal usage on same progress bar
✔ predictive data usage analysis – estimates likely billing cycle usage based on current usage
✔ shows remaining days, quota and quota per day in easy to read format
✔ calculates ideal daily usage based on current consumption
BACKGROUND MONITORING & ALERTS:
✔ continuous background data usage monitoring
✔ real-time customizable alerts on exceeding certain usage
HISTORY & CHARTS:
✔ History of data usage by billing cycle with daily detail
✔ Chart visualization for daily usage and billing cycle usage
HELP & SUPPORT:
✔ email support from within app
✔ full user help included with app
** Android 2.2+ phones that supports retrieving network stats. This program has been tested on some of the major phones only. not all phones are supported.
This app features most advanced data usage tracking engine, which is more precise than any other app out there.
This is the only app that constantly monitors your usage and ideal usage on same progress bar.
For example, if you have 200 MB monthly plan, on 15th day of billing cycle, your ideal usage would be 100 MB. If you are going over ideal usage at any given point in your billing cycle, by default, progress bar will turn yellow.
This unique feature ensures that you evenly spread your usage and you are not left with little quota towards end of billing cycle.
NOTE: PLEASE INSTALL THIS APP ON DEVICE MEMORY. SD CARD INSTALLATION IS NOT SUPPORTED
* Counts your Mobile (4G / 3G / Edge / GPRS) & WiFi usage and displays it as graph, text, and table.
* Shows your current usage status as a notification icon (green/orange/red) in the status bar.
* Plan & day usage history with CSV export/import.
* Alerts & optional auto-disable of mobile network
* Data usage widget (2 sizes). Mobile network disable/enable widget (Android 2.3 - 4.4).
* Real Time traffic graphs (Mobile and WiFi)
Translated in over 20 languages.
- Should NOT be installed on SD card!
* Doesn't count properly usage on Samsung Galaxy S5 LTE-A (SM-G906S and SM-G901F) with Android 5.0 Lollipop. Please contact us if you want to help to fix this problem.
* On Android 5.0+ the "Disable mobile network" function does not work (the mobile data switch widget and the auto-disable feature are both affected). This is because on Lollipop the enable/disable function is no longer accessible to third-party apps.
* Doesn't count properly global usage on Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1 and 8.9 - this problem affects other data counting applications as well and is caused by a bug on the tablet itself.
* Doesn't count properly global mobile usage on Samsung Galaxy R / Z (i9103) and possibly Galaxy Y. Problems were also reported with the Captivate Glide.
* HTC Velocity 4G and HTC Vivid on ICS: be sure to CHECK the "Use pre-froyo.." option in 3GW Settings > Advanced, or mobile usage won't be counted.
If you run into problems and wish to help to solve the problem while giving the community a chance to get a better 3GW, please send a mail to firstname.lastname@example.org with details.
-> See the FAQ at http://www.3gwatchdog.fr/en/faq
• Simple setup: Get going in seconds by setting your monthly cap and billing cycle
• You compared with everyone: See how your data use measures up to other people for each app
• Your data life: Understand how you use your data in categories that matter to you like music, maps and videos
• Real-time alerts: Know when you’re approaching your data limit and get an indication of where you stand in your current data cycle with notifications on your phone
• Onavo Extend integration: See how much data you’re saving with Onavo Extend right from the Onavo Count home screen
How it works
Onavo Count monitors and analyzes all types of mobile data and phone use. This includes background, foreground, and Wi-Fi use.
Danish, Dutch, English, German, Norwegian, Russian, Spanish and Swedish translation available.
Discreet and simple widget that can be placed on your home screen to keep an eye on your network usage. Shows wifi / wlan and 4G / LTE / 3G / GPRS traffic.
Try out the new quota in the pro version. :)
You can customize the user interface and configure widgets individually - just take a look at the screenshots.
Please report any bugs. :)
Pro version features:
- Turn off display of cell/wifi individually
- More background colours
- More font colours
The good old widgets are still available if you rather want to use them. They're named "OLD Data counter" in your list of widgets.
If you want to become a beta tester of Data counter widget and stay ahead of the rest, please check out https://plus.google.com/communities/115029169945937176952 :)
Known issue: There's a bug in Samsung Galaxy Note 3's latest firmware version that leads the device to not count Wi-Fi traffic.
Data & Call Plan provides you with:
- Counters to easy follow up the data, voice and sms packages so far.
This app allows you to introduce as many different counters as you wish, to get the so far usage on any type of data or call you want track.
- Great set of alarms to keep a watchdog on cosumptions you want to track.
- Full stats reports to get easier details.
- Forecast to the end of cycle of any consumption up to date, so you can fit your use to your budget.
- Set up of free contacts.
Data & Call Plan has been developed by the leader team on telecom expense app development on real time. Trecone offers you for free this app to help you out ot keep the montly cost at bay. Get the máximum of your cell phone with Data & Call Plan on Android.
If you have questions, please contact us to:
- Our forum: http://www.trecone.com
- Email: email@example.com
- Facebook, Twitter, Google+ and YouTube: treconite
To be used with all the carriers worldwide including in US: AT&T, Verizon, T-Mobile, Sprint, US Cellular, C Spire Wireless, etc
UK: Vodafone, O2, Virgin, Orange, T-mobie, 3, Talkmobile, Cloud9, Railtrack, Jersey Mobile, Jersey Telenet,Cable&wireless guernsey, Manx Telecom, Inquim Telecom, etc.
Australia: Telstra, Optus, Vodafone and all the Mobile Virtual Network Operators (MVNO)
Canada: Rogers Wireless, Bell Mobility, Telus Mobility, Wind Mobile, etc
Solutions for entreprises: http://www.trecone.com/
Solutions for SME: www.controlcelular.com
Key features of Data Manager:
- Supports Mobile and Wi-Fi traffic
- Separates traffic by applications
- Monthly/Weekly/Daily reports
- Statistics and Graphs, for easy data visualization
- Modern and intuitive interface
- Low energy usage
- No Ads
(1) the monthly network usage traffic will soon exceed or exceeded alert the user from the set value is defined.
(2) the cost of , balance sheet date, automatically flow to zero of the previous month to recalculate.
(3) to provide daily and monthly 3G and WIFI traffic reports.
(4) to provide stand-alone program of traffic reports.
3G Defender is only available to upload and download totals not calculated separately,
Users to download only to billing, or upload before billing, 3G Defender Not suitable for use.
" [It] will be able to shave precious megabytes off of [...] wireless bills, which will be particularly useful when roaming." - Venture Beat
"It's clever [..] you could save yourself a lot of cash!" - BBC
"This app doubles your data plan" - WSJ.com
How it works:
To compress and save your data, Onavo Extend runs continuously in the background of your phone and directs all of your mobile data traffic through Onavo's servers and compression technology. Revolutionary universal data caching means you won’t have to use your data to load the same images every time you visit a website or use an app because they’ll already be available to you on your phone. And don’t worry about local storage, because you control the percent of your phone’s memory used for storage.
Onavo Extend also optimizes images when you share over 3 or 4G so even when you’re sending images, you’re in control of how much data you use. And the Onavo Extend widget helps you easily monitor how much data you’ve saved so you can really understand how the app is working for you.
Onavo Extend is only supported for specific devices.
Some ROMs and kernels are missing important networking support that Android 4.0+ APIs and Onavo Extend rely on. If you've received a message saying your version of Android is unsupported, or if the app always says "service paused", please contact us using the Feedback link in the menu so we can help. Trying a different ROM or kernel should also help.
The app is completely Ad-Free.
- Real time speed update in status bar and notification.
- Daily traffic usage in notification.
- Separate stats for Mobile network and WiFi network.
- Monitors your traffic data for the last 30 days.
- Battery efficient
A notification dialog appears when you tap the notification having
- Graph to monitor last minute internet activity
- Time and usage of current session
- Today's app usage for mobile and wifi
- Realtime speed of running applications
Notification appears only when you are connected to internet. You can change priority of notification. You can also hide the notification when connection is idle for specified amount of time.
You can manually select the color of user interface.
Blue status bar icon
Option to choose between blue or white status bar icon. (only for KitKat and below versions of Android)
Upload and Download Speed
Option to show upload and download speed in separate notifications.
Translations: Arabic, Chinese (Simplified), Chinese (Traditional), Czech, Dutch, French, German, Hebrew, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Persian, Polish, Portuguese (Brazil), Romanian, Russian, Serbian (Latin) Slovakian, Slovenian, Spanish, Turkish, Vietnamese.
Warning: Do not move this app to SD card. It will stop (Force close) when you remove the card.
1. Data traffic monitor: check the data traffic of 2G/3G and Wi-Fi. It can also provide data traffic warning function which will warn you on notification bar when the data traffic is close to the value you set.
2. View detail: you can view data traffic that any single app occupies, and you can also stop the running of data-guzzling apps to cut down your data traffic.
3. Instantaneous data traffic: view the instantaneous data traffic of upload and download.
Avast "Moghav-A [Trj] (trojan)" has been detected (June 2, 2012)
It was false detection of that AdLantis Android SDK adlantis.jar is virus.
There was an authoritative answer from AVAST Software, which is the developer of avast! Mobile Security.
AVAST Software updated for their system at about 3 am June 22, 2012 (Japan time),The fix has been completed.
Also, To check fixing this problem, please update avast! Mobile Security with the latest version of the date of June 22.