Golf Dreams is a free golf simulation game using real physics and groundbreaking controls making it one of the most true golf games out there!
* Tournaments - start your career from scratch and work your way to glory. Solo golf gameplay as it should be.
* Golf clubs - win prizes in tournaments and get new clubs and upgrade them to get yourself in perfect shape and sink even more birdies.
* Awesome golf courses inspired by real world examples from the best courses around the globe. Tee off for a relaxing round with birds chirping in the background.
* Shape your shots with draw and fade golfshot. Swing, chip, flop, punch, putt and drive your way to success around the fairway and greens. Stay away from the rough, bunkers and water hazards and make your way to the top of the tour.
* Mini golf tournaments and multiplayer matches with 6 holes to play. Quick game play.
* PvP multiplayer. Play golf head-to-head against friends or a random rival. No waiting time. Play your golf round directly and your opponent can play their round when it suits them.
* Realistic golf ball tracer and tracker with in-depth stats how you strike the golf ball.
Enjoy a nice round of single player golf or challenge someone for a golf battle in one of the best golf games for free.
+++ Recent Reviews +++
"Beautiful game! Very well thought out and quick to play. I have been looking for a good golf game that has a fun solo mode and this is it!"
/ Bradley W.
"What a great bunch of engineering. The stroke is cool. The clubs play true. As does the wind. Only sad part is nobody seems to know it exists. If you play golf in real life you'll enjoy this expressly for the controls and purity of play..."
/ Drew D.
"Best golf game out there! It's the only not to be pay to win trash. No micro transaction, just courses to buy. No chests to unblock. Also more realistic, you can choose the clubs and you don't magically know where it will land, and you also don't play a stupid timing game to play. Just feels like golf. Kudos on making this game."
/ Tiago S.
"Lots of fun and as challenging to play as actual golf. I'm enjoying the simplicity and colors of the polygon graphics..."
/ Richard D.
"Brilliant game, probably the closest game to a simulation. No pay to win aspects and really bright future for mobile golf games"
/ Daniel D.
+++ Get in touch +++