Join the Royal College of Surgeons of Edinburgh, the oldest College in the UK with over 29,000 members around the globe with the RCSEd App, a hub of learning and development in the palm of your hand.
Whether you are a Surgeon, Dentist or ACP, there are a wealth of resources readily available for a range of roles, helping you to develop and succeed in your career and helping us raise the standards of patient care and safety across the globe.
Some of the benefits of the RCSEd App include:
• Check our full range of Examinations, Courses and Events to develop your skills and expertise, preparing you at every step to take your career to the next level.
• View live webinars, hosted by a range of clinical experts in their field on a variety of topics, and access our extensive back catalogue.
• Access Membership Privileges, including discounts on Ten Hill Place Hotel, free entry to Surgeons’ Hall Museums and the exclusive Surgeons Quarter Travel service, among more.
• Take advantage of our library services including access to our e-book collection, literature search and document supply service.
• Access to Acland Anatomy, a key anatomy resource to help you in developing your knowledge, whether you are an Affiliate studying for the MRCS Examination or Member/Fellows as a revision source or possible teaching tool.
• Enjoy the latest edition of Surgeons’ News delivered right to your device, ready to read on the move for mobile and tablet.
• Listen in to RCSEd Podcasts and hear from a range of speakers as they discuss a variety of topics, streamed directly on your device.
• Keep up to date with College news and access articles on relevant topics from experts in their field, all through your quarterly Surgeons News subscription now available to read directly through MyRCSEd.
The RCSEd are here to support you at every step of your career, develop your skills and help forge the next generation of key medical professionals. With a storied 515-year history, you’re in safe hands.
Download MyRCSEd today and begin your journey.