Miro is the online collaborative whiteboard platform that enables distributed teams to work effectively together, from brainstorming with digital sticky notes to planning and managing agile workflows.
It provides basic functionality for Android-smartphones and a full-featured app for tablets.
Using these mobile apps you can easily digitize handwritten sticky notes, add them to an online whiteboard, invite your team to collaborate just like on a physical whiteboard, upload images, docs, spreadsheets, and more to an infinite canvas.
With a whiteboard in your pocket, you can quickly access collaboration right on the go. Capture ideas or share feedback on projects, wireframes, and designs wherever you are.
Miro includes all the following features:
- Create, view, and edit your boards
- Capture and organize your ideas on the go
- Convert pen drawings into accurate shapes, sticky notes, and connector lines
- Convert sticky notes from a physical whiteboard into editable digital stickies with a single photo
- Share boards publicly or invite team members to edit
- Upload images, pictures, docs, spreadsheets, and more
- Draw on or annotate mockups, images, or documents
- Demo boards directly from your Android-device
- Read, add, or resolve comments
- Search for content inside boards
Whether you’re using Miro for brainstorming, design thinking, Agile or Scrum rituals, user journey mapping, product requirements, UX flows or process flows, or user personas, the platform enables your team to use an infinite canvas to transform your physical whiteboard into a digital whiteboard.
GET IN TOUCH
Any questions or comments? Get in touch by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. We’ll be more than happy to help!