This app focuses on four areas that the CDC deemed important in a 2004 study to help children produce consistent energy. These are sleep, exercise, drinking water, and including fruits and vegetables in their diet.
Red Rover Fitness’ free app is arranged to help kids log these activities in their day through a fun and engaging experience that rewards them for their consistent behavior. As they participate in all 4 areas daily and record it on their profile, they receive a new accessory each day to decorate their weekly FitMoji character.
Need help with ideas for fitness activities to get your kids sweating and smiling? Become a Red Rover VIP and have access to hundreds of ideas through these features:
- 20-30 minute workout videos with new workouts every week
- fitness games to play with friends and family
- sports with skills, drills and games from expert coaches
- Exclusive FitMoji accessories
- Extra content that includes nutrition tips, adventures, visitors, coach advice, challenges and much more!
- “Pinkies-in” safe content guarantee
So run right over to the Red Rover Fitness app and let’s start sweating and smiling together!