Learn lines from your script, speech or presentation. Rehearse and memorize dialog without a partner in a fun and convenient way. Actors, TV personalities, business people, public speakers and students can all learn material more effectively with Script Rehearser. You can even practice English language conversation.
• Record your own voice, or use the built-in synthesized voices
• Import a script from a PDF file*
• Download a script you've created on your PC or Mac, or just type it into your device
• Customise scripts with your own notes and stage directions
• Play the whole script, or skip forward to your next cue
• Designed for phones and tablets
Script Rehearser can be configured to support your personal learning style. For example:
• Listen Along. Script Rehearser speaks, you listen. You can play, pause, and jump forward to your next line or back to your previous one.
• Wait For Me. Script Rehearser pauses for each of your lines until you’re ready to continue
• Repeat for Confirmation. Script Rehearser leaves a gap for you to say the line, then automatically speaks the line for confirmation and carries on
• Run Through. Script Rehearser leaves a gap for you to say your line, then automatically carries on with the next line
Script Rehearser can be your dialog partner and rehearsal assistant to learn your script lines. Never have to say "Line Please" again.
Keep in contact:
• For news and updates follow us on Twitter: @ScriptRehearser
• Find us on Facebook: www.facebook.com/ScriptRehearser
• Join us on our forum: www.ScriptRehearser.com
* Note that for a PDF file to import it must contain the text of the script, not just pictures of the text. Some PDFs contain scanned images of the text rather than the text itself, and the app can't import these files as it needs the actual text to work with.
Rehearse, learn lines, learning script lines, learn dialog, line please, rehearsal, my lines, memorize lines