Wad working fine but... After 5.0.2 update ... On motog 2nd gen xt1064... It just doesnt show any apps on the app.. Thus making it impossible for me add them to a kill or not kill list.. Restarted. Cleared cache n data. Uninstall n reinstall n nothing. Help?
No longer automatically starts on bootup in Marshmallow Since upgrading to Android 6, the app no longer autostarts when the phone boots up. It has to be manually started each time - will this be fixed?
Can not kill my wanted app service After "boost", I go to system setting menu, choose "apps", find my target app, and then i can still see the "force stop" button click-able, which means that app is still running.
Advanced Task Manager Must try it. It's an awesome app!
What Happened? all fixed! I'm a happy user again
42cached Doesn't kill itself after killing applications
* Fix status bar icon color issue on Android 5.0+.
* Refine task list on Android 5.1.1.
* Add progress dialog for long operation.
* Fix compatibility problem with Android 5.1.1.
* Minor bug fixes.
* Add Dutch translation.
* Update Polish translation.
* Rooted device can now directly force stop applications while killing. If you want to try this new feature, please enable it in settings page.
* Add Polish translation.
Powerful cleaner, booster & tools collection to optimize and speed up Android