Can not kill my wanted app service After "boost", I go to system setting menu, choose "apps", find my target app, and then i can still see the "force stop" button click-able, which means that app is still running.
Advanced Task Manager Must try it. It's an awesome app!
What Happened? all fixed! I'm a happy user again
42cached Doesn't kill itself after killing applications
5.1.1 Works with Working straight out the box with Android 5.1.1. Nice!!
Superb and fantastic app Thanks a lot to all team.
* Fix status bar icon color issue on Android 5.0+.
* Refine task list on Android 5.1.1.
* Add progress dialog for long operation.
* Fix compatibility problem with Android 5.1.1.
* Minor bug fixes.
* Add Dutch translation.
* Update Polish translation.
* Rooted device can now directly force stop applications while killing. If you want to try this new feature, please enable it in settings page.
* Add Polish translation.
Powerful cleaner, booster & tools collection to optimize and speed up Android
Hide your photos, videos and other private data and lock your personal apps.