Brought to you by the people behind Wine Ring®. RingIT Manager enables wine merchants and wine collectors to manage collections within the Wine Ring application.
WHO USES RINGIT MANAGER?
The wine trade – retailers, restaurants, hotels, importers, distributors, wine clubs, producers. Wine collectors, whether for home or offsite cellars.
RingIT Manager enables you to create and manage collections of wines. All functionalities, mobile and web.
• List, change the order of wines
• Delete wines, modify vintages
• Add prices, quantities
• Manage location toggles
• Create blind tastings, manage the reveal from your phone
• Access your collection wherever you are
RingIT Manager allows you to access the Wine Ring personalization engine. All based on individual preferences.
• Rate wines in a collection – Love, Like, SoSo, Dislike™
• Individual profiles based on patterns of preference, over time
• Recommendations for customers and guests, from your inventory, front and back of house
• Recommendations for groups of friends and for gifts, from your own cellar
• Food and wine pairings, from your own cellar
Your collections and lists can be public within Wine Ring channels, or made private, accessible only by code.
• Download to Excel or CSV file
• Download a formatted PDF, ready to print
RingIT Manager requires a Merchant Account for the trade, or the Personal Cellar feature to a collector’s personal Wine Ring account. For more information, email: email@example.com.