ColorsKit for Everyone is an exhaustive ABA-based education and training program for individuals with autism and other special needs. This system lets teachers assess multiple skills from various learning areas covered in the classroom. Teachers can then create customized discrete trial and task analysis-based programs to teach skills and record data. Programs can even be shared with parents and other teachers for synchronized, collaborative teaching. Along with this is a detailed behavior data collection system to aid in behavior intervention.
• Assessment for built-in and custom skills
• Discrete trial and step-by-step task analysis teaching through images, audio, videos, interactive points, and time-based programs
• Ready-to-use and customizable programs
• ABA-based data collection options for recording prompts and responses
• Robust behavior data collection for behavior intervention
• Graphs and charts for assessments, usage and data collection
• Content and data sharing among teachers, parents and other caregivers