Start accepting payments on the go! ROAMpay X5 goes beyond enabling mobile payment acceptance, transforming your phone or tablet into a true mobile point of sale device. ROAMpay X5 is complete with all the tools you need to manage your business, including a product catalog and customized receipts.
This application is free but requires that you have a merchant account. Contact your merchant service provider if you are having trouble logging in.
Qualify for card present transaction rates when used with any of Ingenico's secure mobile card readers. For more information, and to see if your phone or tablet is supported, visit: http://mobile-solutions.ingenico.com/device-compatibility/
ENHANCEMENT SUMMARY - RPX5.5 AND PREVIOUS. Details may be found at https://mobile-solutions.ingenico.com/helpcenter.
- Redesigned and enhanced Help screen
- Redesigned and enhanced Bluetooth Readers screen (now referred to as Manage Readers) includes support for USB connectivity for all readers (with USB OTG cable)
- Ability to configure a start date for Daily Totals summary
- For readers with a PINPad, ability to key-in card data securely onto the reader's PINPad *
- Refund receipts now include location maps
- More consistent placement of forward action buttons
- Removal of Application PIN feature deferring to security controls at the device level
• Support for the Bixolon SPP-R200III Bluetooth receipt printer *
• A high-level graphical daily transaction total for a week's activity in dollars and in volume
• Custom Transaction ID - a new field allowing you to save information that isn't specifically defined elsewhere related to a specific transaction.
• Accept EMV transactions using our wide range of mPOS card readers - Moby/8500, Moby/3000, RP350x, RP457, RP450BT and RP757. (All support Bluetooth & USB connectivity except RP350x. Moby/8500 and RP757 include an integrated display and PINpad.)
• Supported on all tablets including Ingenico M-70 / M-100 / M-120.
• Accept NFC/contactless payments and mobile wallets like Apple Pay and Android Pay using the Moby/8500, RP450BT, RP457 and RP757 mPOS card readers. Supported card types: Visa MSD and MasterCard Mstripe.
• Store and Forward support allows you to accept payments in areas of poor reception or restricted WiFi and process them later. *
• QuickChip support - allows your customers to remove their EMV-chip cards earlier in the transaction process, making them appear to run faster. *
• Swipe magstripe cards or key in card information to process all major cards.
• Record cash payments.
• Configure tax and discounts.
• Accept tip for both cash and card transactions. Starting with RPX5.2.1, if you are configured for this feature, tapping on the Tip setting presents a new menu allowing you to preset these default values.
• Have customers sign right on your phone or tablet.
• Send customized receipts via email with your logo, message for your customers, and contact information.
• Record transaction notes.
• Manage a catalog of products with photos, names, and prices.
• Support for barcode scanning.
• View transaction history and issue refunds / voids.
• Highest levels of security with end-to-end encryption.
• Enterprise-ready and configurable to support merchants of all sizes.
• ROAMmerchant Merchant Portal for self-service reporting & management.
* Contact your service provider to confirm availability.
Download the free ROAMpay X5 Mobile POS App and contact your Merchant Service Provider to obtain your Ingenico Mobile Solutions secure mobile card readers.