Want to know how warm your device gets when playing games, watching videos or doing other computational intensive tasks?
Thermal Monitor helps you to easily keep track of the thermal state of your device. If a device is put under heavy load or high ambient temperatures, the operating system will apply performance throttling to limit and reduce additional heat. In extreme conditions, the device must shut down. Thermal Monitor lets you anticipate, and avoid, such unwanted surprises.
• Thermal and throttling status (throttling info on Android 10+)
• Temperature in Celsius or Fahrenheit
• Unintrusive floating status overlay (a.k.a. "bubbles" or "chat heads")
• Details in status bar icon and notification
• Minimal power drain
• Extremely small app size
• Designed for gamers and intense full screen activities