Einstein Challenge is a logic puzzles game to challenge your brain. This type of logic puzzle doesnt have an official name, it is known as Logic Problems, Logic Elimination, Logic Games, Dell Puzzle, Inspector Parker, Zebra Puzzle, Sherlock Holmes Puzzle, Tick and Cross Logic Grids, Logic Grid Puzzles or Logic Puzzle Grid.
• Hundreds of Riddles: 4000 logic puzzles, all free! No packs to buy.
• Daily Challenges: 15 free unique daily challenges.
• Increasing Difficulty: Several grid sizes, from 4x4 to 15x9 - the bigger the harder.
• Filters for Experts: Filters to help you find hints related to the elements you want.
• Mobile Riddle: Fully adapted to mobile interface: no clumsy triangular grid as the paper version.
This logic puzzles game presents some logic problems that gives you several clues describing a scenario involving a number of people. Each person has a certain job, owns a different pet, likes some kind of sport, among other attributes. Your role in this logic elimination game is to do a massive intelligence work: by using pure logic thinking and elimination, to uniquely deduce the whole riddle based on only a few initial clues.
How to Play video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w62vqmvUSIw
Clues on the logic puzzle follow these lines:
"The English wears the Sherlock Cap. The American likes Wine. The one that owns a Fox doesn't drink Beer..."
If you like pure logic problems and other logic games, dont miss this one!
Contact us: firstname.lastname@example.org or https://www.facebook.com/groups/288035414684910/