“Life saver! Increased my number of deliveries by 40%”
“Off the chain.... as a Fedex Ground Contractor this helps TREMENDOUSLY!”
“For Hustlers: The Best App Money Can Buy “
Are You a Road Warrior?
Road Warrior is a reliable route planning app designed for the traveling professional. Road Warrior makes it easy for you to plan your daily route, schedule stops, and prioritize your daily deliveries based on destination and client availability. The routing software adjusts to real-time road conditions, equipping you with the most optimized route available.
Who Are Our Road Warriors?
• Couriers (e.g. FedEx, UPS, DHL, independents)
• LTL Carriers
• Delivery Drivers
• Sales Reps
• Insurance Agents
• Small Business Owners
Create Effective Daily Routes
• Plan daily driving routes with multiple stop destinations (8 free, 120 pro).
• Optimize your route stops based on driving, biking, or walking (daily: 50 free, 500 pro).
• Flawless integration to 3rd party navigation apps (GMaps, Waze, Sygic, Navigon).
• Adjust route plan in seconds with manual drag & drop ease.
• Round trip option enables you to create closed loop routes.
• Add time windows so you arrive during open hours.
• Track your route activity with check-ins.
Share, Search, Filter Your Routes
• Share your routes plans with email or text.
• Add new addresses quickly with the auto-complete search bar.
• Search for new addresses from the web, previously saved locations, or your contacts.
• Filter saved destinations by #hashtags makes planning your daily route easier.
Upload, Download Your Routes (PRO only)
• Simple instructions available here: http://ablog.roadwarriorllc.com/upload/
The Professional upgrade unlocks premium features of Road Warrior 2.0. Pro users will enjoy the ability to optimize routes with extended number of stops, as well as higher limits for search and total optimized stops per day. Road Warrior Pro is now available for $5 per month. Your time is worth it.
Compare BASIC vs PRO version at: http://ablog.roadwarriorllc.com/gopro/
Road Map for Future Versions
Version 2.0: Professional Upgrade.
• Web Version (6-12 months)
• iOS Version (3-4 weeks)
Version 3.0: Team Road Warrior
A user guide is available at: http://ablog.roadwarriorllc.com/gettingstarted/.
Road Warrior requires Google Maps and Google Play to be installed and up to date. If you encounter any problems with the app, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
For Geeks Only
Road Warrior solves one of the most complex challenges known to computer science, the Traveling Salesman Problem (TSP, TSPTW). Road Warrior elegantly solves the TSP with a custom genetic algorithm specifically tailored for the mobile professional. This type of productivity software is has been used by large transportation companies (FedEx, UPS) for decades to optimize routes for high levels of efficiency. For the first time ever, this powerful software is made available to Android users.
Map multiple locations and get there on time
★Optimize routes and save time
Less time on the Road means more time with your customers
★Save money with our routes planner
Your business is going places, MySmartRoute will get you there faster
★Go green by using our Route Planner
Minimize time on the road and reduce your carbon footprint
Route planning multiple locations in just 3 easy steps with our Smart Route Planner
1. Download the application from Google play and make a free account.
2. Upload your address list from an Excel spreadsheet or type them in.
3. Export your address to MySmartRoute mobile route planner, find the best route and get driving directions.
Try it now for free!
* store and map unlimited locations
* save unlimited routes
* plan as many as 150 addresses per run (free up to 30 locations per run)
* 3 Optimization Goals: Minimize Distance, Minimize Time, Balance Distance and Time
* round trip
* time windows
* avoid tolls
* avoid highways
* import contacts from Excel, Text, CSV (coming soon)
MySmartRoute will instantly Improve Your Business.
Training Not Required, But Available At Any Time at email@example.com
For more details please visit our web page www.mysmartroute.com
* Expenditure on fuel per mile
* Cost per passenger
* Total cost of a route
* How much does it take to go that route
* Total distance of trip
* Route indications with Google Maps directions
* Google maps route
We hope you enjoy.
Requirements: Android 2.3 or higher
choose the most efficient, fastest, or cheapest route with our real-time city
We’re the only app who offers you to mix your trips and combine public and
private transport options! Starting by train but then need a cab? We’ll factor
that in for you. Leaving on your bike and need a car share later? No problem
for us. Tell us your preferences and we’ll present the best options for you.
With TripGo you can plan your route, check timetables and get live service
alerts. One of our best features: Connect your calendar to get automatic trips
& leave alerts.
We deliver results in real-time: Up-to-the minute information on predicted
departure/arrival times, GPS locations and service alerts for public transport -
TripGo keeps you up to date and on time.
We connect public transport (bus, train, ferry, tram, subway, metro, funicular)
with private and other transport options such as taxi, Uber, shuttle services,
car routes and car sharing, motorbike, cycle routes, bike sharing and walking.
Don’t forget to sync TripGo with your calendar!
“A must have app!!!“
“I can't thank you enough for this app!”
“You have improved my life, can't rave enough!”
“Amazing! Beautiful UI, too!”
“Should be 6 stars”
“Awesome love it”
“Life saving app. One of my favorites! Keep up the good work! ;-)”
“Responsive devs elegant app”
”Take Google’s Transit feature in Google Maps, then supercharge it by about
10 levels.” Siliconangle
“The really nice thing is that TripGo doesn’t lock you in to one transport mode
or preference. You can choose the most efficient, fastest, or cheapest route.”
“This intelligent trip-planning app helps you travel smarter.” Ecopreneurist
2012: Winner, Optus/NICTA
2012: Winner, Transport for NSW App Hot House (buses)
2013: Winner, Transport for NSW App Hot House (trains)
2013: Finalist of the QLD Premier's Award for Open Data
2014: CodeWorks NSW Roads hackathon
- Real-time information for public transport (live map): tap on stops and
stations to see real-time schedules. Click on a route to see positions of
the vehicle, live on the map.
- Door-to-door options for easy comparison on price, time and
- Public transport schedules/timetables
- Reminders: add a reminder to your trip and the app will notify when to
- Pricing for public transport, taxis, tolls and car parks
- Sync + save trips to your calendar
- Turn-by-turn navigation
TripGo covers all metro areas around Australia and New Zealand
- Sydney, NSW ( Inc. Newcastle, Wollongong and Blue Mountains):
- Melbourne, VIC
- Brisbane, QLD (Inc. Gold Coast, Sunshine Coast)
- Adelaide, SA
- Canberra, ACT
- Perth, WA
International locations include:
- Los Angeles, CA; San Francisco, CA (Inc. San Jose and Oakland)
Miami, FL (Inc. Fort Lauderdale and Key Largo)
- Space Coast, FL (Inc. Cocoa Beach, Cape Canaveral, Melbourne)
- Tampa, FL
- Chicago, IL
- New York, NY
- Seattle, WA
- Edmonton, AB
- Vancouver, BC
- Winnipeg, MB
- Halifax, NS
- Toronto, ON
- Montreal, QC
- Quebec City, QC
- Ho Chi Minh City
- Bahía Blanca
Stay in touch!
Its unique blending of regional trip planning with real-time arrivals lets you navigate the whole region while you’re on the go. Plus, it has all the information and details about your trips – complete route schedules, helpful maps, new ways to customize your trips, service alerts, fares, walking distances and much, much more.
Whether getting around Seattle, or commuting from Everett, Olympia or Issaquah, the Puget Sound Trip Planner makes the best use of your time and energy. Get this free app for your Android today.
The Puget Sound Trip Planner app includes data from the following transit agencies:
• King County Metro Transit
• Sound Transit
• Pierce Transit
• Community Transit
• Everett Transit
• Intercity Transit
• King County Water Taxi
• Snoqualmie Valley Transportation
• Seattle Streetcar
• Washington State Ferries
• Cross agency, regional trip planning
• Fully customizable trip plan preferences, including transportation mode, walking distance and more
• Plan trips using popular landmarks, addresses or your own contacts
• Full trip itineraries with fare information, actual walking distance, and map view
• List of recent trip plans
• Access to scheduled times for all transit agencies in the region
• Create Point-to-Point schedules within a route
• Map based route traces
• Filter by Agency
• Search by route or headway sign
• Find Next Departures using stop number, address or landmarks
• Estimated (Est) real time departure times available for all Metro and Metro-operated Sound Transit bus service
• Provides scheduled (Sch) departure times for all agencies at a customer selected stop
• Map and List view of Nearby Stops
• Map based vehicle location for those routes where estimated times are available
• List of recent stops
• List of all regional agencies with links to their individual alerts web page
• Save your favorite locations for use in Trip Planning or Next Departures
• A contact directory of all regional transit agencies with links to their website, customer service phone number and email address
• In-app email form for reporting app related comments or suggestions to King County Metro Transit
For improved mobility, take advantage of the different services offered by this application for smartphones and tablets:
- Locate your current position through geolocation and display interactive maps. Different plans and maps available : Michelin maps, lite maps and aerial maps.
- Quickly and accurately calculate routes in car, motorcycle, cycle or pedestrian mode from your current location, a specific address or a contact address and optimise your travel with :
• Display of multiple route options including journey times without traffic, estimated journey times based on current traffic levels, the distance for each route and the estimated distance and cost for each route (toll fees, vignette fees and fuel prices that can be personalised according to petrol prices and vehicle type).
• Display your route in either map or road map mode and feature all the key stages of your journey.
- Find an address
In addition, numerous options enabling you to display:
- Car parks, petrol stations AND real-time traffic
- Hotels and restaurants from the MICHELIN guides and tourist information from the MICHELIN Green Guides, as well as the ability to calculate your route with a single click !
- Whether it’s a business trip or holidays and travel, use the ViaMichelin application to travel with peace of mind. Day after day, we look for ways in which to improve mobility in order to bring you greater efficiency and fun. We work on your behalf with passion and enthusiasm.
ViaMichelin offers maps for across the world including Europe and, of course, the United Kingdom, with maps and plans for towns and cities: London map, Birmingham map, Manchester map, but also Liverpool, Bristol… Road and motorway traffic is also available for Europe and the UK (London, Birmingham, Manchester, Liverpool, Bristol traffic…)
NB : You will need to authorise access to your contacts in order to directly complete data fields with contact addresses.
MICHELIN Mobility Apps
Drive smartly with the MICHELIN application range
Discover a package of free, interconnected applications that enable you to better monitor and manage your trips
-Maintain your tyres and vehicle:
o MICHELIN MyCar: advice on checking and maintaining your vehicle
o MICHELIN Navigation: GPS, community road alerts and real-time traffic information
o ViaMichelin: mapping and route calculation
-Enjoy your travels:
o MICHELIN Hotels: real-time booking
o MICHELIN Restaurants: restaurant search and booking
o MICHELIN Travel: a wealth of information from the Green Guide
Any ideas for improving your application? Share your ideas by leaving a comment on the store or by contacting us via email (firstname.lastname@example.org).
Thank you for your feedback which enables us to continually improve our travel products and services.
How is it different from other similar apps?
I love travelling and exploring new places. One of the biggest problems for me was to find an optimized route to travel to all my planned destinations in a trip. However, there was no a route planing app that satisfied all my requirements. The major issues I had with other apps were: they were not truly free, too complex to use (too many overkill features for me), and required access to my contact book.
So, as an engineer, I decided to build something that my friends and I would like to use for our next trips. With that in mind, my route planner:
1) is completely Free and AD-Free (I don't plan to make even one penny from it);
2) has a clean minimalist design. Simple and very intuitive to use;
3) does NOT require any extra permissions such as accessing your contact book or GPS.
How is it different from Google maps?
Google maps returns directions based on the order you enter your stops. However, this may not be the fastest route for visiting your destinations (assuming order does not matter). This app will return the optimal order to you and ensure it is the fastest route.
How does it work?
Optimal route calculation is done based on data from the Google directions service. The end result will be displayed on a Google map with the direction details. Internet connection is required while doing the math. After calculation, the optimal route will be saved locally and can be accessed offline later. There are three travel modes: driving, walking, and bicycling.
Note for users:
The auto-complete feature is provided by Google Maps API. If it does not work properly, there are three possibilities: 1.The Internet connection is currently not good; 2.The Google Maps API service is currently not working properly; 3.The Google Maps API service (not the actual Google Maps app) has some compatibility issues with your device...For any of the above causes, I can't do anything about it, sorry :(
This app is completely free (no even ads). I would really appreciate if you may take this into account when rating the app :-) The app only uses the free version of the Google Maps API. If you are looking for an app that could handle some serious workload (e.g., 150 stop points in one route), I would suggest you to checkout those commercial (paid) route planners.
Note for computer science graduates:
As we all know, the travelling salesman problem (TSP) is NP-hard. This app uses two methods to calculate the optimal route: 1) a brute force approach when the number of destinations is small, and 2) a set of approximation algorithms when the number is large.
Route Manager is not your usual route planner App. Route Manager is designed as an agenda where you can organize and schedule your trips ahead of time. If you have a stop too far from the others, you can easily push it to another day when it's more convenient.
Don't waste time and money going back and forth across town. Route Manager optimizes your daily trips according to your preferences and gives you precise directions so you don't miss a stop or travel extra miles. Do you have different recurring schedules to visit your clients and vendors? Route Manger's unique independent trip view lets you schedule trips to vendors/customers/or whatever place you want to go. If they overlap on some days, our optimization tool automatically traces the best route so you can visit all your customers and vendors the fastest way possible in the same day.
View all your trips in a sleek list view or in our detailed map.
Set a recurrence for your regular trips and never miss a stop.
Enter individual trips or merge them into an optimized route.
Trace the most convenient route with our powerful optimization engine.
Deliver quick quotations based on mileage and fuel expense.
Save your most used trips to favorites.
Keep a list of your customers for easy access.
Take snapshots of your trips for quick reference.
Route Manager’s compatibility with Google Maps™ allows you to navigate through your routes on your Android device without any additional software.
This route planner app is created for road warriors like:
On-site Service and Maintenance
Vending Machine re-stocking
Real Estate agents
or any person who needs to run errands.
We are currently working on new features which will be available soon
- Optimize up to 25 stops
- Stop service time and availability
- Import addresses from contacts or csv files
- Improve address search
- Data Backup and restore
- Translation to additional languages (please send requests to our support page)
Stay tuned !
Our travel planner finds the smartest trips for you.
Find your journey with public transport in western Sweden!
News November 2014: Now you can also purchase a ticket in the travel planner app. The ticket is stored within the app providing easy access to it – no need to carry around on receipts or travel cards.
Our travel planner finds the smartest trips for you in western Sweden.
• Find the fastest journey between all stops and addresses in western Sweden
• Provides information about the most suitable single journey ticket which you can purchase via the app.
• Complete trip presentation on a map.
• Provides disturbance information in real-time and new trips suggestions if your trip is not possible due to delays.
• Information about next trip in real-time.
• Accessibility information
If you have any questions regarding this app, start by reading the instructions which can be found via the “About”-button on the home-screen. If you can’t find any answer to your question you can contact Västtrafik via email@example.com.
NO IN-APP PURCHASE OR SUBSCRIPTION REQUIRED. This Free app optimizes Routes with up to 30 stops.
Stops can be selected from Current Location, Address Book Contacts, Manual Entry, Google Search, Copy/Paste or via 'Share this place' from Google Maps.
At each step of your Trip use Google Navigation (if available in your region) to get directions to your next Stop. Travel and arrival times to each destination are updated to keep you in control of your schedule. Routes can be Loaded and Saved to Google Fusion Tables and can contain up to 50 Stops.
It's Free - Give it a Try!
Problems with Address Recognition? These can usually be easily resolved - email support on firstname.lastname@example.org
NOW SUPPORTS HERE, WAZE, NAVIGON, SYGIC, SMARTTRUCKROUTE GPS as well as Google Nav! Just choose your favorite Turn-By-Turn Navigation app in the List View Preferences screen (choose 'Generic' if your app is not listed). Please report any problems (or requests for other Nav apps) to support at email@example.com
*** Version Difference Summary ***!
Free: No Subscription. Contains Advertising. Can Optimize Routes with up to 30 Stops
Pro: No Subscription. No Advertising. Can Optimize Routes with up to 85 Stops
ally incorporates all transit modes- whether that be foot, cycle, public transport, bike share, car share or taxi - giving you a definitive overview as to which route is cheaper, faster and smarter for you to take. With live information, real time data and transit reports, ally shows you all the information you need to make city transit stress-free. Welcome to our community of smart commuters!
- A to B route planner - Tap on the navigation icon to search an A to B journey through our real-time route planner to see results from all transport modes including: metro / tube / subway / U-Bahn, bus / BRT, train / overground / S-Bahn, tram, ferry, walk, cycle, bike share (Santander Cycle, Call a Bike, NextBike), car share (Zipcar, Car2go, DriveNow), taxi and colectivo! All as real-time as possible, where possible.
- Home and work buttons - get home or to work with a single tap of a shortcut button on the homescreen.
- Nearby- check out all transit options around you on our dynamic home screen map, including public transport stations, the nearest bike share docks and car share cars.
- Live transit information- integrated twitter feeds with relevant information on service disruptions keep you 100% up to date on exactly what is going on in your city’s transit system.
- Plenty more features on the way in planning and development...
Australia: *NEW* Sydney!, *NEW* Brisbane!, *NEW* Perth!
Portugal: *NEW* Lisbon!
Chile: *NEW* Santiago!
UK: London (TFL, ZipCar, DriveNow, Santander Cycles).
Germany: Berlin, Hamburg, Munich, Cologne, Düsseldorf, Hannover, Stuttgart, Dortmund, Bochum, Essen, Bonn, Duisburg, Oberhausen, Wuppertal (all public transport, DriveNow, Car2Go, Call a Bike, nextbike).
Switzerland: Zurich (ZVV).
And many more on the way… watch this space!
WHAT OUR USERS HAVE TO SAY
“Fast & easy, this app is indispensable in everyday life!”
“The best app I know.”
“App is fantastic. UI, speed, information - all the best. Great! Thank You!”
“The raison d'être for smartphones!”
“Kudos to the developers! A really great app! Thank You !!!!!”
“Class. Works flawlessly”
“The best commuter app in the store.”
“Allryder, You are the best.”
“Joking aside. App does exactly what it should and outstandingly! Highly recommended.”
“Brilliant. Great work on this app. Very beautiful interface and it works flawlessly.”
“Amazing. I was lost in Berlin and this app saved me! Works great!!!!”
“SUPER GOOD! I'm surprised how well your app works! Exemplary! Thumbs up! ;)”
“Super sexy app! Found it by chance, and I'm thrilled.”
Winner of Mobile Tech Award at MobileTechCon 2014
Winner of Vouchercloud’s Most Innovative Start Up Award 2014
If you have any problems, feedback or ideas for ally, just tap on Live Support> Contact Us and we’ll get back to you pronto!
- Makkelijk doorfietsen (meest gebruikt!)
- Kortste route
- Recreatieve route
- Autoluwe route
- Netwerk fietsknooppunten
- Netwerk landelijke fietsroutes (LF's)
- Combinatie fietsnetwerken (knooppunten en LF's)
- Strooiroutes (nieuw sinds december 2014!)
In de app kan de gebruiker een eigen fietsroute uitstippelen, van elke locatie naar elke locatie in Nederland. Ook is het mogelijk om een fietsrondje te plannen, eventueel met behulp van de fietsknooppunten.
Door via de desktopversie een (gratis) persoonlijke account aan te maken, kunnen op de desktopversie uitgestippelde fietsroutes via de app opgeroepen worden. Hoe dat in zijn werk gaat, leest u in de Help.
De Routeplanner-app werkt op Android-versie 2.3.4 of hoger.
De Fietsersbond Routeplanner is een project van de Fietsersbond, de belangenbehartiger van fietsers in Nederland. Wij hebben 35.000 leden, 150 lokale afdelingen en 1500 vrijwilligers in het hele land en werken aan meer en betere fietsvoorzieningen.
De ontwikkeling van deze fietsrouteplanner wordt ondersteund door Eneco, een van de grootste energiebedrijven in Nederland. Eneco is fan van duurzaam, en dus van de fiets, het duurzaamste vervoermiddel bij uitstek.
• AA Breakdown and Rescue Tracker
Knowing when your AA Patrol will arrive is one of the most useful things in a breakdown situation. With our Rescue Tracker you can now both report and track a breakdown via the app without the need to call us.
This is only available to our AA Breakdown Members with a 635601 membership number. However, we are working towards including our other customers in the future. To become an AA member, just go to http://www.theaa.com/breakdown-cover/
• AA Roadwatch
See traffic updates across the UK and Ireland from our Roadwatch team. Avoid delays to your journey with live traffic and roadwork information.
• AA Route Planner
The famous AA Route Planner on your mobile! Plot a route anywhere in Great Britain and we’ll tell you the mileage and how long it should take. We can even help you take the scenic route!
• Fuel Prices (exclusive to AA Members)
Let us help ensure that you never pay more than you need to for your fuel. Simply check the map to find out where the cheapest petrol stations are, and even let us help you plot a route to get there!
Never miss an important date again with our handy reminder service. Just tell the app when you need to renew your tax, insurance or MOT, and when your next service is due, and we’ll remind you via the app with a month to go!
• Parking (exclusive to AA Members)
Get parking locations at the touch of a button, including information on prices and number of spaces where available. Let us show you the best way to get to your chosen car park, and drop a pin when you get there so you don’t forget where you parked!
• Warning Lights (exclusive to AA Members)
If a warning light came on in your car would you know what to do? We give you a comprehensive guide to what those lights mean and what action you need to take.
• Member Benefits
Members can save money on a range of different products and services. Check out the map to see what offers are near you.
We love feedback! Let us know what you think by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
* Usability: Very simple and easy to use. Just drag and drop to find the route.
* Driving Route: Shows very accurate driving route between the locations set by you. It helps you to reach the destination in time.
* Travel Modes: Shows the route for driving mode and for walking mode.
* Speed and Distance: It gives very accurate driving speed and distance.
It is very simple to use. Drag and drop the green and red color pins at the starting and end locations. The driving route will be shown on the map. You can reset the pins by pressing 'Clear Maps' button.
Drag this pin at the location you want it to set it as 'start' location
Drag this pin at the location you want it to set it as 'end' location
The driving route:
Once you have drag and dropped the green and red pins, the driving route will be shown on the map after few seconds. The route instructions will be shown in the text format also. You can make it view or hide that instructions view by touching 'View Details' or 'Hide Details'. In that view, the driving route instructions will be shown step by step. By touching that steps individually, that particular part of the route will be highlighted on the map. This will help you reach the target easily.
Touch this buttons to clear the route on the map and reset the pins. Then you can drag and drop those pins to anywhere else and find the route.
You can choose either driving or walking mode for showing route. Once you have dropped the pins, you will be prompted to select either driving or walking mode.
You can make the map centered at current location by touching circle button on the top right of the maps page.
You can see these instructions on the 'instruction' page on our app itself.
Please feel free to share your comments and thoughts about this app with us.
Please visit us at https://www.facebook.com/VirtualMaze
• live departure times (including delays),
• nearby stations (also on a map),
• trip planner (door to door) and
• interactive network plans.
Öffi makes use of official time table and connection data of the selected public transport authority! This ensures that disruptions become visible as soon as the transport authority has included them with the data.
• United Kingdom (TL)
• USA (San Francisco, Philadelphia)
• Australia (Sydney, New South Wales, Melbourne, Victoria)
• Germany (DB)
• Austria (ÖBB)
• Switzerland (SBB)
• Belgium (NMBS, SNCB, De Lijn, TEC)
• Netherlands (Amsterdam)
• Denmark (DSB)
• Sweden (SJ)
• Norway (Oslo & Bergen)
• Poland (PKP)
• France (Provence-Alpes-Côte d'Azur)
Supported Cities and Regions:
• London (TfL)
• San Francisco (SFMTA, Muni)
• Philadelphia (SEPTA)
• Sydney & New South Wales
• Melbourne (PTV, Yarra)
• Dubai (RTA)
• Berlin & Brandenburg (BVG, VBB)
• Frankfurt & Rhine-Main (RMV)
• Munich/München (MVV, MVG)
• Augsburg (AVV)
• Schwerin & Mecklenburg-Vorpommern (VMV)
• Rostock (RSAG)
• Kiel, Lübeck & Schleswig-Holstein (nah.sh)
• Hannover & Lower Saxony (GVH)
• Göttingen & South Lower Saxony (VSN)
• Braunschweig (BSVAG)
• Bremen (BSAG)
• Bremerhaven & Oldenburg (VBN)
• Leipzig & Saxony-Anhalt (NASA)
• Dresden (DVB, VVO)
• Chemnitz & Mittelsachsen (VMS)
• Essen, Dortmund, Düsseldorf & Rhine-Ruhr (VRR)
• Cologne/Köln, Bonn (KVB, VRS)
• Lüdenscheid & Märkischer Kreis (MVG)
• Paderborn & Höxter (nph)
• Mannheim & Rhine-Neckar (VRN)
• Stuttgart (VVS)
• Reutlingen & Neckar-Alb-Donau (NALDO)
• Ulm (DING)
• Karlsruhe (KVV)
• Trier (VRT)
• Nuremberg/Nürnberg, Fürth & Erlangen (VGN)
• Würzburg & Regensburg (VVM)
• Strasbourg & Freiburg
• Baden-Württemberg (NVBW)
• Plauen & Vogtland (VVV)
• Vienna/Wien (VOR)
• Linz (Linz AG)
• Salzburg (SVV)
• Innsbruck (IVB)
• Graz & Styria (STV)
• Bregenz & Vorarlberg
• Basel (BVB)
• Lucerne/Luzern (VBL)
• Zurich/Zürich (ZVV)
• Brussels/Brüssel (STIB, MIVB)
• Copenhagen/Kopenhagen (Metro)
• Stockholm (SL)
• Warsaw/Warschau (ZTM)
• phone or tablet with Android 2.3 to 5.1
• pre-installed maps library
• internet connectivity (flat rate recommended)
• Full network access, because Öffi needs to query information services for departures and disruptions.
• Location, so Öffi can show nearby stations and navigate you from your current location.
• Contacts/Calendar, so Öffi can route you to your contacts or location from a calendar event, store a connection in your calendar or e-mail it to your friends.
Other than that, Öffi will not use your private data.