Use My Data Manager to track your data usage, monitor what apps are using the most data and ensure that you don’t go over your monthly data limit and incur unnecessary charges.
Key features of My Data Manager:
· Data Tracker: Monitor your data usage on mobile, Wi-Fi and roaming
· Shared Plan: Track data usage across everyone in your shared or family plan
· Manage data across multiple devices
· App Tracker: Know what apps are using the most data
· History: Track historical consumption to ensure you’re on the right data plan
· Alarms: Set custom usage alarms to avoid overage charges and bill shock
· Save Money: Maximize how you use your data and get more out of your plan
For more information please be sure to check out our YouTube Channel:
and to also like/follow us at:
What are People saying about My Data Manager?
"You can install a free app called My Data Manager, it tracks how much data you are using and which apps are using the most cellular data." - David Pogue
"My Data Manager does a great job at keeping track of everything so you can stay under your limit. It is pretty amazing and definitely a great tool." - Android Headlines
“My Data Manager ... is the best Android app for monitoring and taking control of the amount of data your Android is using” – Best Android Apps Review
“Monitoring your data use has become an essential task ... which is why apps like My Data Manager are becoming so important.” ZDNet
“My Data Manager is an incredibly convenient tool” – CNET
Also please feel free to use these Links to our most recent Reviews:
Download My Data Manager and start using it today to stay in control of your data usage and save money!
We value your feedback and would love to hear from you. Please contact us using the Feedback button in the app.
Comment on permissions:
- Your personal information: Contacts are not accessed; only app launch times.
Note: SD storage is not supported. If placed on the SD card the monitoring service will be disrupted in some cases.
Automatic data usage measurement - simply start the app once, and it will automatically measure your data usage from that point on. Whenever you are concerned about your data usage, just open the app to check.
High-precision data usage measurement - the app gives an accurate measurement of your data usage, without any inconsistencies at any moment. Wi-Fi data usage measurements are organized by each SSID.
Easy-to-read statistics screen - measured data usage is separated by Wi-Fi usage and mobile usage and displayed in easy-to-read graphs. Data usage per app can also be displayed, so you can know which apps use the most data.
Transfer speed monitor - a transfer speed monitor can be displayed permanently in the upper-right corner of the screen. Instantly check when and how much data is being transferred.
Widgets - widgets are supported, so you can check your data usage without opening the app. (For premium users only.)
Turkish - Hakan Güven
Franch - DyAzz55
Italian - crizan
Spanish - papuchinxr
Russian - shwwru
• Monitor Mobile Data and Wi-Fi in real time.
• Today Widget
• Predictive forecast tells when you will go over and sets daily quotas.
• Simple and intuitive design reflects current usage status.
• Works with any carrier, any plan, and any billing cycle.
• Set usage alerts.
MEDIA IS RAVING ABOUT IT..
Featured utility on CNET.COM ...
"If your data charges are the thorn in your bill, an app like Data Usage could be really useful. It’s very accurate,.." - AFR.COM
App runs in background and shows real-time usage information as a widget on your home screen.
With this most precise tool, you are always in control of data plan limit and save hundreds or thousands on data overages!
Cool feature competitors don't have:
BILLING PERIODS & SETUP:
✔ monthly, weekly and daily quota limits
✔ flexible billing period, pre-paid billing, yearly billing, roaming usage etc.
✔ separate cellular and Wi-Fi billing cycle and quota settings
✔ auto reset on billing period end
✔ simple setup – just enter billing period and quota
✔ reads data usage from device no carrier login needed
✔ works with ANY phone carrier around the world including but not limited to Verizon, T-Mobile, AT&T, Sprint, O2, Vodafone, Orange, Movistar, Three (3), Bell, Rogers, Claro, Telus, Virgin and Optus**
✔ monitor used % of quota and actual usage on widget without ever opening app again
✔ customize progress bar, data unit and launch settings
✔ progress bar turns yellow indicating caution on crossing ideal usage
✔ strikingly unique user interface and awesome icon
✔ billing period data usage and ideal usage on same progress bar
✔ predictive data usage analysis – estimates likely billing cycle usage based on current usage
✔ shows remaining days, quota and quota per day in easy to read format
✔ calculates ideal daily usage based on current consumption
BACKGROUND MONITORING & ALERTS:
✔ continuous background data usage monitoring
✔ real-time customizable alerts on exceeding certain usage
HISTORY & CHARTS:
✔ History of data usage by billing cycle with daily detail
✔ Chart visualization for daily usage and billing cycle usage
HELP & SUPPORT:
✔ email support from within app
✔ full user help included with app
** Android 2.2+ phones that supports retrieving network stats. This program has been tested on some of the major phones only. not all phones are supported.
This app features most advanced data usage tracking engine, which is more precise than any other app out there.
This is the only app that constantly monitors your usage and ideal usage on same progress bar.
For example, if you have 200 MB monthly plan, on 15th day of billing cycle, your ideal usage would be 100 MB. If you are going over ideal usage at any given point in your billing cycle, by default, progress bar will turn yellow.
This unique feature ensures that you evenly spread your usage and you are not left with little quota towards end of billing cycle.
NOTE: PLEASE INSTALL THIS APP ON DEVICE MEMORY. SD CARD INSTALLATION IS NOT SUPPORTED
• Simple setup: Get going in seconds by setting your monthly cap and billing cycle
• You compared with everyone: See how your data use measures up to other people for each app
• Your data life: Understand how you use your data in categories that matter to you like music, maps and videos
• Real-time alerts: Know when you’re approaching your data limit and get an indication of where you stand in your current data cycle with notifications on your phone
• Onavo Extend integration: See how much data you’re saving with Onavo Extend right from the Onavo Count home screen
How it works
Onavo Count monitors and analyzes all types of mobile data and phone use. This includes background, foreground, and Wi-Fi use.
Data ON-OFF is FREE. However, we need to support our efforts to continuously improve the app with occasional ads. There is an option to turn them off through in-app purchase. For example, our team is now working hard on a solution for Lollipop users, which requires many hours of paid programmers work. Thank you for your ongoing support and understanding.
1) ICS users (Android 4) must add the widget as explained in this guide: http://support.google.com/ics/nexus/bin/answer.py?hl=en&hlrm=it&answer=1628154
2) widgets installed on external memory (SD card) could not work properly.
- enable/disable (switch on/off) data with a single click;
- 3 widget icon styles;
- (optional) notifications when data setting changes (not by Data ON-OFF);
- (optional) automatically restore user configuration when it's changed;
- (optional) auto disable mobile data when battery level is lower than a custom value;
- (optional) event monitor and logging (about data config).
- Access Network State
- Change Network State
- if the mobile data setting changes (not changed by Data ON-OFF) when the phone is connected to a WiFi network, Data ON-OFF ignores the change and does not update the widget icon. This is an implementation choice, that saves some memory RAM.
Please report any bugs or suggestions (email@example.com)
BY DOWNLOADING AND INSTALLING THIS SOFTWARE YOU ACCEPT THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS BELOW:
a. YOU EXPRESSLY UNDERSTAND AND AGREE THAT YOUR USE OF THE APPLICATION IS AT YOUR SOLE DISCRETION AND RISK AND THAT THE APPLICATION IS PROVIDED AS IS AND AS AVAILABLE WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND.
b. YOU ARE SOLELY RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DAMAGE TO YOUR MOBILE DEVICE, OR OTHER DEVICE, OR LOSS OF DATA THAT RESULTS FROM SUCH USE.
c. THE APPLICATION IS NOT INTENDED FOR USE IN THE OPERATION OF NUCLEAR FACILITIES, LIFE SUPPORT SYSTEMS, EMERGENCY COMMUNICATIONS, AIRCRAFT NAVIGATION OR COMMUNICATION SYSTEMS, AIR TRAFFIC CONTROL SYSTEMS, OR ANY OTHER ACTIVITIES IN WHICH THE FAILURE OF THE APPLICATION COULD LEAD TO DEATH, PERSONAL INJURY, OR SEVERE PHYSICAL OR ENVIRONMENTAL DAMAGE.
* Counts your Mobile (4G / 3G / Edge / GPRS) & WiFi usage and displays it as graph, text, and table.
* Shows your current usage status as a notification icon (green/orange/red) in the status bar.
* Plan & day usage history with CSV export/import.
* Alerts & optional auto-disable of mobile network
* Data usage widget (2 sizes). Mobile network disable/enable widget (Android 2.3 - 4.4).
* Real Time traffic graphs (Mobile and WiFi)
Translated in over 20 languages.
- Should NOT be installed on SD card!
* On the Samsung Galaxy Grand I9082 dual-SIM phone 3GW counts mobile data usage only for the SIM card inserted in the first slot.
* Doesn't count properly usage on Samsung Galaxy S5 LTE-A (SM-G906S and SM-G901F) with Android 5.0 Lollipop. Please contact us if you want to help to fix this problem.
* On Android 5.0+ the "Disable mobile network" function does not work (the mobile data switch widget and the auto-disable feature are both affected). This is because on Lollipop the enable/disable function is no longer accessible to third-party apps.
* Doesn't count properly global usage on Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1 and 8.9 - this problem affects other data counting applications as well and is caused by a bug on the tablet itself.
* Doesn't count properly global mobile usage on Samsung Galaxy R / Z (i9103) and possibly Galaxy Y. Problems were also reported with the Captivate Glide.
* HTC Velocity 4G and HTC Vivid on ICS: be sure to CHECK the "Use pre-froyo.." option in 3GW Settings > Advanced, or mobile usage won't be counted.
If you run into problems and wish to help to solve the problem while giving the community a chance to get a better 3GW, please send a mail to firstname.lastname@example.org with details.
-> See the FAQ at http://www.3gwatchdog.fr/en/faq
You need CM Data Manager if:
Your mobile data runs out quickly
You have to pay for every MB you use
You’d like to find out which apps waste your data
Highlights of CM Data Manager:
☆Handy & Light: Less than 5MB and shows real-time data info without pestering you. Get set up in seconds by entering some simple information.
☆Professional & Totally Free: Full protection of your mobile data, and no fees whatsoever!
☆Thoughtful & Accurate: Sends an alert to you when apps are wasting data or you’re near your data limits. Also shows you where you are in your current data cycle.
☆Monitor data usage:
Monitor mobile data usage 24/7 and show accurate info instantly. No need to text or wait again!
☆Budget your data, save your phone bill:
Avoid overspending by setting a monthly cap and we’ll help ensure you never go over.
☆Extend your data life:
Stop apps from inappropriately using data in the background and keep data available for later.
☆Measure network speed:
A cute floating widget shows your true network speed. Find out how fast your network really goes.
The app is completely Ad-Free.
- Real time speed update in status bar and notification.
- Daily traffic usage in notification.
- Separate stats for Mobile network and WiFi network.
- Monitors your traffic data for the last 30 days.
- Battery efficient
A notification dialog appears when you tap the notification having
- Graph to monitor last minute internet activity
- Time and usage of current session
- Today's app usage for mobile and wifi
- Realtime speed of running applications
Notification appears only when you are connected to internet. You can change priority of notification. You can also hide the notification when connection is idle for specified amount of time.
You can manually select the color of user interface.
Blue status bar icon
Option to choose between blue or white status bar icon. (only for KitKat and below versions of Android)
Upload and Download Speed
Option to show upload and download speed in separate notifications.
Translations: Arabic, Chinese (Simplified), Chinese (Traditional), Czech, Dutch, French, German, Hebrew, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Persian, Polish, Portuguese (Brazil), Romanian, Russian, Serbian (Latin) Slovakian, Slovenian, Spanish, Turkish, Vietnamese.
Warning: Do not move this app to SD card. It will stop (Force close) when you remove the card.
Mobile Counter helps monitor your mobile and wireless data traffic.
Track your data usage to save money on bills.
- Widgets for plan data usage, mobile and wireless traffic
- Alerts for plan data limits
Features of Mobile Counter
- WiFi\GSM\CDMA Data usage 2G, 3G, 4G (EDGE, GPRS, HSDPA,HSDPA+, LTE)
- Tethering via WIFI
- Hotspot - wireless traffic for one SSID
- Plan for mobile traffic
- Data usage for applications
Languages support: English, German, Slovak, Polish, Chinese, Romanian, French, Italian, Portuguese, Russian, Czech, Hungary, Spain, Slovenia, Croatia
**How to add widget
1.Long press the empty place on home screen
3.Click "Super Widget - Switch" to add.
**What should I do if I cannot uninstall the app?
1. Open “Settings“ in Home
2. Select “Location ＆ Security -> Select device administrators“
3. Unchecked permission of "Super Widget - Switch"
4. UNINSTALL the switch widget as normal
1.Wifi,MobileNetwork,GPS,Brightness,Bluetooth,Auto-sync,Airplane mode,Auto-rotate,Vibrate,Ringer,ScreenTimeOut,Lock screen
2.Ringer volume,notification volume & alarm volume
3.Toggle position customization
Key features of Data Manager:
- Supports Mobile and Wi-Fi traffic
- Separates traffic by applications
- Monthly/Weekly/Daily reports
- Statistics and Graphs, for easy data visualization
- Modern and intuitive interface
- Low energy usage
- No Ads
★ Do not install on SD card.
★ I can't sort and delete the button when creating widget.
In the top of the preview window, click the button to delete, press and hold the button to sort.
★ Can not uninstall?
Please deactivate "Settings"->"Security"->"Device administration" before uninstalling.
Supported Toggle Actions:
• Data Connection
• Screen Always On
• Airplane Mode
• Scan Media
• Unlock Pattern
• Speaker Mode
• Auto-Screen Lock
• 4G Toggle
• Mount SD
• Wi-Fi Hotspot
• USB Tether
• Bluetooth Tether
• Lock Screen
• Wi-Fi Sleep Policy
• Task Manager
• Memory usage
• Storage usage
• NFC Toggle
Note: Many toggle (GPRS, NFC, AirplaneMode...) are not working on Lollipop even with root. This is a known issue. I am still looking for a fix.
For creating a Tasker toggle, refer http://powertoggles.com/tasker/
For concerns regarding SuperUser permission: http://m.powertoggles.com/help.php?e=26 , https://plus.google.com/103583939320326217147/posts/T9xnMJEnzf1
(****** Note: Do not install on SD card ******)
**Call phone permission is required for adding direct call shortcuts on the widget.
Contains 40+ toggles including
Mobile Data (3G/4G)
Bluetooth (toggle, discovery and tether),
Custom application shortcut
Custom system shortcuts
And many more...
Supports homescreen widgets and notification widget. Also supports expandable notification widget on Jelly Beans and above.
Lockscreen widgets on android 4.2+
Many customization options like changing color theme and icons for individual toggles.
Backup and share widget settings from the widget configure screen (Menu > Import / Export) as well as various themes for multi-icon toggles and battery toggle.
android.permission.ACCESS_SUPERUSER: Required for running root commands. No effect on non-rooted phones. Users will still get the prompt asking for permission when running root command. http://m.powertoggles.com/help.php?e=26
android.permission.CAMERA: Required for the flashlight to work.
android.permission.SYSTEM_ALERT_WINDOW: required to display a toggle choice popup when using notification widget (Only on gingerbread)
Note: on gingerbread, direct notification toggle is not possible. The clicking the notification widget, it displays a popup to choose an action.
Feel free to suggest more toggle button ideas.
Please go through the Help and FAQ section in the app (fully searchable) twice before reporting a bug, most likely it is already answered there.
It is difficult for me to reply to each email individually, some of the emails may get lost in the huge list of unread mails. If you do not get a reply within a week, ping me again.
**Android 5.0 Lollipop is mostly fixed. I have no way to set the priority, so this is the best it gets for now.
This is designed to match my Simple Call Forwarding widget as well as the Signals Widget.
This application is included with my other toggles in my Premium Widget pack available for purchase in one convenient download!
HOW TO ADD: Long-press on the home screen -> Add Widget -> Silent Mode Widget.
✭ "Overall, Slider Widget is incredibly easy to use and very intuitive." ✭
(Paul Wilks @ androidtapp)
✭ "So many apps try to do too much, or be too clever, but Slider Widget gets the balance right." ✭
- - -
A small Widget that gives control of the screen brightness and the sound volume directly from your home screen. You can easily manage those with the widget's slider or your hardware buttons. With a double click, you can also use the buttons to toggle. Slider Widget shows 6 Categories (e.g brightness or ring volume), which you can choose from 7 categories (more below). You can also change the order of the categories displayed in Slider Widget.
Slider Widget is - primary - a Widget. So you have to add it to your home screen.
✓ Displays brightness and volumes
✓ Control screen brightness
・ or set auto brightness (on/off)
✓ Control volumes
・ voice call
✓ 3 input options
・ change values with the slider
・ change values with hardware (up/down - buttons)
・ use buttons with double clicking to toggle (BETA)
✓ 4 widget sizes: 1x1, 2x1, 3x1 and 4x1
✓ Position of the slider can be changed (all 4 directions)
✓ Color theme can be changed
・ ICS blue
・ transparent background (on/off)
✓ Categories to show in the widget and their order can be set
✓ Indicator shows if notification and ring volumes are connected // not with honeycomb and ics
✓ more Settings like
・ notification uses ring volume (on/off) // not with honeycomb and ics
・ play confirmation sound if volume changes (on/off)
・ toggle function can be de-/activated for each category
✓ Languages: English, Arabic, Turkish, French, German, Polish, Russian, Spanish, Italian, Norwegian, Portuguese, Dutch, Catalan, Czech, Serbian, Ukrainian, Dutch, Greek, Hebrew, Indonesian, Japanese, Korean, Chinese Simplified, Chinese Traditional
Slider Widget needs the following permissions
WRITE_SETTINGS - to change e.g the screen brightness
INTERNET - to report bugs
VIBRATE - to vibrate if going into vibration mode
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
If you want to help translating Slider Widget into your language, you can! There is an Crowdin project:
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
NOTICE!: There is a - systemwide - Bug on some ICS devices that widgets aren't shown in the widget section after their installation. After a force close of the launcher or a reboot the widget should be shown. Sorry for that.
Using this app you can see which resource qualifiers that are being used, which system features that are available, and see details about the display and its sizes.
Also I wanted to create an app where everything I needed was just one click away. The full list of features:
- See resource qualifiers in use
- See available system features
- See screen dimensions in dp, pt, in, sp, px, mm
- Start Dalvik Explorer (3rd party app)
- Start aLogcat (3rd party app for viewing logcat)
- Start ManifestViewer (3rd party app for viewing AndroidManifest.xml ++)
- Go directly to the Android 4.3's permission manager (App Ops)
- Go directly to the device's developer settings
- Go directly to the list of installed applications
Works for Android 1.5 and up. Doesn't need any permissions to run. Please give me a word if there's something you'd like to see included in this app. :)
- Quota (see screenshot)
- Choose which network interfaces to display (cell, wifi)
- More background colours
- More font colours
Is Data counter widget your favourite net counter and watchdog? Do you enjoy having control of your data traffic usage? Please donate a few dollars by buying this app. :-)
If you want to you can also donate using PayPal.
Known issue: There's a bug in Samsung Galaxy S5 latest firmware version for Android 5.0 (Lollipop) that leads the device to report way too high data usage.
By taking advantage of NFC (Near Field Communication), QR codes (Quick Response codes) and the fact that everyone carries around their mobile device, you can now answer the door even when you're not at home or are unable to come to the door. This is the doorbell of the future.
Go to http://doorbl.com and "print" your doorbell.
The person outside either touches your NFC tag or scans the QR code on your front door and leaves his/her phone number. You'll be instantly notified and you can choose to call back.
Use Quick App Launcher to quickly find the app you're looking for.
- Search on any part of the app name and description
- List of recently installed apps
- List of recently updated apps
- List of frequently used apps (started via Quick App Launcher)
- Long press on an app to have the option to see the system's app info and Play Store listing