Totally addictive Not sure I should be grateful to my son in law for introducing me to this game! Haven't watched any TV since it's download a week ago......
Horrible developer Extortion (in this case withholding the grenadier unit until the game is reviewed) is never right. And conveniently the extortion message doesn't come up for a level or so, so you are probably past the return limit before you find out.
Good but Good game overall. Similar to command and conquer, but u take turns. I dont like that youcant destroy buildings. I also dont like the fact the only way to unlock a grenadier unit is to rate the game and only way to rate the game is by joining google plus.
Genuinely fun Everything a phone game should be: makes good use of touch screen, simple graphics for effective game play, lots of humour. The controls take a time to pick up but, after a baffling start, I cannot get enough of it.
Better than great... Easily the best game for both my phone and tablet. I thought it wouldn't scale for the A500, but it looks great. A definite buy!
Tough but fun I must not be cut out for the military life because these are some seriously difficult levels even on basic. That said, it's pretty addictive.
* Fix for Android 4.1.2 issue with pinch zoom.
* Fix for music issue not stopping when game was out of focus
* Added non-linear depth support for nVidia devices.
* Fix for Google Update issue.
* Fix for corrupted splash screen resulting in crashes with 1.2.5
* Fixed a crash issue on Jelly Bean (4.1)
* Various bug fixes.
(1.2.2) Improved performance,
* Fix for Asus Transformer on Android 4.0 (ICS)
* Fix for XPeria Pro input on Android 4.0 (ICS)
The best-selling turn-based-strategy blast-a-thon is now available on Android.
★★★★★ "Magic:The Gathering meets Battle Chess in one hell of a game" -TechRaptor