AutoPad is the easiest way to bring ambient pad loops into your mix!
AutoPad plays back a seamlessly looped set of sample-based drones that provide subtle structure to your live performances and recordings. Simply tap a key, and AutoPad will provide a tasteful soundscape that plays for as long as you like. Natural crossfades between keys are handled automatically.
- AutoPad has two modes: LIVE mode gives you instant access to all twelve keys, while SETLIST mode allows you to create a custom list of songs.
- AutoPad comes with 10 carefully designed pad sounds. Each one provides a unique atmosphere in all 12 keys.
- Expand your sound library by purchasing one of the in-app sound packs or by importing your own pad files. (Note: The Android version only supports wav files at this time.)
- AutoPad features a built-in metronome. Keep your band locked in without needing to lug around a tracks rig.
- AutoPad's menu gives you control over crossfade time, two filters, reverb amount, pan, and volume.
- AutoPad responds to MIDI! Plug in a MIDI controller and trigger your pads with a keyboard. (Note: Android version does not support virtual MIDI or Bluetooth MIDI at this time.)
- AutoPad features a dark color scheme that is easy on the eyes and performs well on the stage.
Note on use:
AutoPad sounds great in a variety of contexts, but please make sure you understand the intended use before purchase.
AutoPad's sounds are designed to be played softly and continuously behind live musicians. They include the root, fifth, and octave. As such, they can be used in a major or minor context. When using AutoPad in worship music, it is not necessary to change the pad with each chord change. For example, if you have a song in the key of E, you can play a pad in E for the duration of the song.