Whenever you need to verify your identity, you’ll get a notification from this app. Just tap “Approve” and you’re good to go! You can also use this app if you’ve turned on two-step verification for your Microsoft account –or if you have more than one account. With the built-in security code generator, you can even verify your identity if you’re not connected to the Internet.
* Resolved Issue: Issues related to the Samsung S4 Mini have been resolved.
* This app only works with your Microsoft account. For Windows Azure Multi-Factor Authentication, use the Multi Factor Authentication app available here: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.phonefactor.phonefactor
• Access all your Sync folders and files from your Android device.
• Add photos, videos, PDFs, or docs from your Android device to any of your Sync folders.
• Automatically backup your files (photos, videos, PDF, documents) to a folder on your computer.
• File transfers are encrypted and protected by secure keys.
• Your information is never stored on a server in the cloud.
To get the best performance and avoid running up your data charges while syncing your mobile device, we recommend leaving the "Use mobile data" setting off.
Please note that BitTorrent Sync is a personal file syncing application. It is not compatible with torrent file sharing applications and is similar to Box and Dropbox.
BitTorrent Sync for Android is not compatible with Intel Atom-based devices and is compatible with BitTorrent Sync for desktop version 1.1.27 or later. If you don’t already have this version, you can download it at: http://www.bittorrent.com/sync
When installing BitTorrent Sync, it will ask permission to find accounts on your device. This is required to enable you to send feedback and other information from the application to our team of developers. The application will also ask permission to access your camera for scanning QR codes, as well as to access network connection and storage in order to download and store files on your phone and SD card. You can find more info on the required permissions in Sync Help Center: http://sync-help.bittorrent.com/customer/portal/articles/1695052-permissions-sync-requires-on-android-and-amazon-kindle
Looking for answers to frequently asked questions (FAQ) or a guide to get started? Visit: http://www.bittorrent.com/help/faq/sync
Support and feedback? email@example.com, or visit the BitTorrent Sync forum at http://forum.bittorrent.com/forum/56-bittorrent-sync/
Like us on Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/bittorrent
Follow us on Twitter: http://twitter.com/bittorrentsync
DISLAIMER: this app is free. No obligation to pay or click any ads. I will be gratefull for you buying the PRO version to support my work but you can use this app for free - just click "Fix" button. Please email me before posting bad ratings.
***IMPORTANT: Always do a full contacts backup before running this application.***
In ad-supported version you will need to run fix every time you see a sync problem. If you buy PRO version you will be able to disable ads and get automatic fixes for all newly added contacts. There is no need to recreate account.
Please note that if your sync was broken for a long time - you may have to manually confirm big amount of deletions during first sync after running this fix. See notification area for details.
If you are still getting an error after running this application - click Send Log button right after sync fail attempt. It will send me an email (you will be able to review it first) with error log data (if it finds any).
Keywords: syncprovider, syncadapter, fix, sync, google
Error message to be fixed in Spanish: En este momento hay incidencias con la sincronización. Se restablecerá en breve.
Error message to be fixed in Japanese: 現在同期で問題が発生しています。しばらくお待ちください。.
Error message to be fixed in South Korean: 현재 동기화에 문제가 발생했습니다. 잠시 후에 다시 실행됩니다.
Error message to be fixed in German: Bei der Synchronisierung treten momentan Probleme auf. Sie wird in Kürze fortgesetzt.
Error message to be fixed in French: La synchronisation rencontre des problèmes et sera bientôt rétablie.
Error message to be fixed in Chinese: 目前同步處理發生問題。稍後會回復正常。.
Error message to be fixed in Italian: La sincronizzazione presenta dei problemi. Riprenderà a breve.
Error message to be fixed in Dutch: Er zijn momenteel problemen met de synchronisatie. Synchronisatie wordt snel opnieuw uitgevoerd.
Error message to be fixed in Arabic: تواجه المزامنة حاليًا بعض المشاكل. وسوف تكون متاحة خلال وقت قصير.
Error message to be fixed in Turkish: Şu anda senkronizasyon sorunları yaşanıyor. Kısa süre sonra düzeltilecek.
★ Full two-way sync. Just like Google Drive on desktop
★ Instant upload: new files (for example photos) are uploaded to Drive immediately
★ Very efficient, consumes almost no battery if there is no change detected and will not slow down your phone either
★ Very easy to set up. Once set up files will be kept in sync without any effort from users
★ Works reliably under ever changing network conditions on your phone
★ Monitors battery level, WiFi/3G/4G/WiMax connectivity and adapts its behavior according to user preferences
★ Configurable autosync interval: 15 minutes, 30 minutes, every hour,...
★ Many sync modes. Not only two-way, you can also choose Upload only, Upload then delete, Download only, Download mirror,...
★ Compact code size, memory efficient, no fancy graphics, no useless animation. We have enough bloatware. Does one thing and does it best
★ Use alongside the official Google Drive client, or any other Drive client of your choice.
Autosync for Google Drive provides the essential feature, two-way sync, which should be in the official Google Drive for Android since the beginning. For whatever reason it wasn't and still isn't. Now you have it.
If you are a serious Google Drive user and want more flexibility, please consider upgrading to PRO version.
PRO FEATURES INCLUDE
★ Sync multiple folders
★ Sync the whole Drive with a folder on your phone or tablet
★ Upload large files, from 10 MB to several GB
★ App settings can be protected with passcode
★ No ads
- Create multiple sync jobs
- Two-way synchronization PC to Android
Folder sync (formerly: Cheetah Sync) is the no cloud solution for keeping files on your computer and Android device in sync. You can now have your pictures, important documents, music and videos from your computer on the go! Just select a folder on your computer, a folder on your Android device, and let Folder Sync keep the files in sync!
- As seen on Lifehacker! http://goo.gl/67VoA
- Supports Windows and Mac
- No cloud required to sync folders
- Sync folders over home WiFi network
- Backup or synchronization for folders
- Set a custom schedule
- Use the "Sync Now" shortcut to sync in one button press
- Many advanced options
- Sync your photos folder to your Android device
- Sync your work documents to your Android device
- Automatically have photos show up on your home computer
- Sync to multiple computers
Warning: Syncing to SD cards on Android 4.4 (KitKat) has issues without root.
Warning: Does support "Keep Newer" on devices that do not support "setLastModified" date.
- Requires either Windows XP or higher or Mac OS 10.5 or higher.
* Run app seamless on different phones/tablets. Playing game or reading book on one phone, then continue on the others.
* Migrate app data from old phone to new phone.
* Backup and restore app data automatically.
* Share app data with your family and friends. A book, interesting photo, link, anything else in an app.
And it's using your own Dropox storage to process app data in the cloud, never worry about data lost.
* ROOT permission
* Have a Dropbox account
* App data in cloud
* Sync up app data in 1-click and automatically (PRO version)
* Multiple apps can be synchronized
* Automatic sync-up
* Conflict options to resolve different data version on different places
* Wifi only option
1. Link to Dropbox.
2. Add apps to sync-up list. Click Add icon to load installed apps, select multiple apps and click "OK" to add them to sync-up list.
3. Sync up apps
Google group: http://groups.google.com/group/app-sync-supports
App sync, app data, sync up, synchronization, cloud, dropbox, auto sync, backup, restore, migrate data, 1-click, automatic backup data
TRULY CROSS PLATFORM: Works across most devices including iPhone, iPad, Blackberry, Blackberry 10, Java phones, and all Android devices (Samsung, HTC, Nexus, LG, Sony, etc.).
CONTACTS BACKUP & SYNC: Easily backup contacts to the cloud and sync contacts across all your devices. Edit information on one device, and see the changes on the others automatically.
TRANSFER CONTACTS TO NEW PHONE: Easily sync contacts to your new phone by simply installing IntouchApp - hassle free - No PC / USB / Mac / Wires / Desktop Software, etc., required. Works across device formats with no loss of data.
AUTO-UPDATING CONTACTS: Access the latest contact information. If any of your contacts changes their information, it will be automatically updated in your phonebook. When you update your information, it is updated for all your contacts as well!
MANAGE CONTACTS ONLINE FROM MAC / PC: View and manage your phone contacts online at http://intouchapp.com from the comfort of the larger keyboard.
MERGE DUPLICATES: Say goodbye to duplicate contacts. We manage and merge duplicates automatically for you.
MEET & CONNECT: Easily exchange contact info with people you meet by typing in their IntouchID, using the integrated QR code scanner, or by simply giving a missed call.
DIGITAL BIZ CARD: Go green with a virtual and professional business card, that can be easily shared with people you meet.
SAFE, SECURE & PRIVATE: Contacts are your most important data on the phone. Their safety, privacy and security is our highest priority.
Watch the video below to learn how the IntouchApp magic works.
Learn about benefits of IntouchApp: http://intouchapp.com
We, at Intouch, are committed to keep you in touch with the people that matter to you by ensuring you have each other's latest contact information accessible all the time. We promise to give you lots of exciting value-add features very soon! Do Stay In-Touch!
Help us in spreading the word. Join us on
LICENSE AGREEMENT: http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?LinkID=512669&clcid=0x409
Access documents from virtually anywhere:
• Cloud – With your phone, you can access Office documents that are stored on OneDrive, OneDrive for Business, or SharePoint.
• Recent Documents – Office Mobile is cloud-connected. The documents you’ve recently viewed on your computer are readily available on your phone in the recent documents panel.
• Email Attachments – You can view and edit Office documents attached to email messages.*
Office documents look stunning:
• Great-Looking Documents - Word, Excel and PowerPoint documents look great on your phone, thanks to support for charts, animations, SmartArt Graphics, and shapes.
• Optimized for phone - Word, Excel and PowerPoint have been optimized for the small screen of your phone.
• Resume Reading - When opening a Word document from OneDrive or OneDrive for Business on your phone, it automatically resumes at the place where you left off reading, even if you last viewed the document on your PC or tablet.
• Presentation Views - The Slide Navigator view in PowerPoint lets you browse slides faster, while speaker notes help you practice your presentation.
Make quick edits and share*:
• Documents Remain Intact - Formatting and content remain intact when you edit Word, Excel, or PowerPoint documents on your phone.
• Create – You can create new Word and Excel documents on your phone.
• Comments - You can review comments that have been made in Word and Excel documents on your phone and add your own comments.
* Sign in with a free Microsoft account to create, edit and save documents for home use. A qualifying Office 365 subscription is required to create, edit and save documents for business use. Qualifying plans include: Office 365 Small Business Premium, Office 365 Midsize Business, Office 365 Enterprise E3 and E4 (Enterprise and Government), Office 365 Education A3 and A4, and Office 365 ProPlus.
Requires a phone running Android OS 4.0 or later.
For more information, please visit http://www.office.com/mobile.
Google Apps Device Policy makes your Android device more secure
* Ring or locate a lost device via My Devices (https://www.google.com/apps/mydevices)
* Remotely lock device or change pin
* Administrators can enforce security policies and remotely wipe devices
Need help? Visit our help center for answers: http://goo.gl/mYrPL
Learn more about Google Apps for Business: http://goo.gl/ZW7WD
At present, opening the app from Google Play doesn't work properly. Please open the app from your app menu. We'll upload a fix asap. Sorry for the inconvenience.
To get task support, please install this task app https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=org.dmfs.tasks
Since version 0.4 CalDAV-Sync supports read-only sync of webcal ics feeds (via http & https).
Important note for Android 4.1 and Samsung users: To prevent the removal of your accounts on reboot install this app:
Although this issue seems to be fixed in Android 4.2 the workaround is still required on Samsung devices.
Please note that there is a new issue in Android 4.4: http://code.google.com/p/android/issues/detail?id=66905
It causes accounts to be removed when an app is updated. Installing the workaround app should help.
This app will create new calendars on your device (one for each calendar on your server account).
Get support and news via Twitter https://twitter.com/dmfs_org
Please send me an email if you find a bug. Without detailed error description I often can't do anything especially when I can't reproduce it. It's also possible that your server has a bug that CalDAV-Sync can not (yet) tolerate or work around. If you report bugs I can fix them quickly and everyone will benefit.
It is tested and works with
- OSX/iCal Server
- Oracle Beehive
- many more, see http://dmfs.org/wiki/ for a list of all servers reported to work
Note to Yahoo!® users: Due to the many issues on Yahoo!'s servers, Yahoo! is no longer officially supported by this app.
Note to Free.fr users: Free.fr doesn't support CalDAV. However you should be able to sync your free.fr calendar one-way using the Webcal option.
After the installation got to "Settings" > "Accounts & Sync" and create a new Account.
If there is no calendar installed on your device, go to my website and install CalendarProvider.apk and Calendar.apk (FroYo and Gingerbread only)
Once this app reaches version 1.0, I'll make it open source.
See http://dmfs.org/wiki/index.php?title=Open_source_status for details on the open source status.
* task support (you'll need this task app https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=org.dmfs.tasks)
* basic support for self-signed certificates
* supports SNI (needs Android 2.3 and newer)
* supports client certificate authentication (Only Android 4.0 and 4.2 and newer, doesn't work on Android 4.1 yet)
* any number of CalDAV-accounts supported
* automatic calendar discovery (works for most servers)
* supports OAuth2.0 authentication for Google accounts
* syncs multiple alarms
* loads calendar colors from servers if available
* sync multiple calendars per account
* full support for time zones
* encrypts passwords in local database
* supports webcal ics feeds (read-only)
* initial support for attachments (Android 4.1 or newer, doesn't work with all calendars apps)
* Dutch, English, French, German, Hebrew, Italian, Polish, Russian translations
FOR WHOM? - This app is only for super administrators of Google for Work products, including Google Apps for Work, Education, Government, Google Coordinate, and Chromebooks.
It provides the following features:
• User Management Features - Add/Edit user, Suspend user, Restore user, Delete user, Reset password
• Group Management Features - Add/Edit Group, Add members, Delete group, View group members
• Audit Logs - Review Audit logs, Filter logs by admin, date ranges and event types
• Notifications - Read and Delete notifications
Switching to the latest Samsung Galaxy® device has never been simpler—or smarter. Now you have the freedom to wirelessly move your contacts, photos, calendar, text messages, device settings and more to your new Galaxy device. Plus, Smart Switch™ helps you find your favorite apps for your new device, or will suggest something similar from more than 700,000 apps on Google Play™.
Transferring from iPhone:
iCloud®: Smart Switch Mobile supports wireless content transfer directly from iCloud. To transfer, make sure to back up to iCloud on your iOS® device (4.2.1 and higher) and then log-in to iCloud on the Smart Switch Mobile app using your Apple ID.
Content transfer options via iCloud include contacts, calendar, photos, memos, call logs, alarms, bookmarks and Wi-Fi settings [note: music and video transfer is supported via iTunes®].
iTunes: Don’t have an iCloud account or want to transfer message, music and video? Use Smart Switch PC/Mac to transfer content via iTunes. For more details and to download the software, please visit www.samsung.com/smartswitch.
IMPORTANT NOTE: Remember to turn off iMessage® on all iOS devices tied to your Apple ID to avoid any disruptions of your text messages.
Transferring from Android devices:
Android to Galaxy transfer works by pairing your old Galaxy or other Android with your new Galaxy through an audio signal and transferring content directly device-to-device (see supported devices below). Please follow these steps:
1. Download Smart Switch Mobile on both devices
2. Bring the devices within 10cm (4 inches) of each other
3. Open Smart Switch Mobile on both devices and select “Android to Galaxy”
4. Select content and press “Transfer” on the old device
5. Hit “OK” to accept content from the old device
Content transfer options for Android to Galaxy includes contacts, calendar, S-Note(S-Memo), text messages, pictures, music, videos, documents, call log, wallpaper, lock screens, alarms, Story Album, Wi-Fi.
Smart Switch Mobile Supported Devices:
Hardware : Galaxy Note4 (edge), Galaxy A3, A5, Galaxy Alpha LTE, Galaxy S2 (HD LTE/Plus), S3 (mini), S4 (mini/Active/zoom), S5 (mini/Active/zoom), Galaxy Note, Note2, Note3 (Neo), Win, 大器2, Golden, Ace3, Trend3, Round, J, Premier, Grand (Neo/2/Prime), Mega (2/5.8"/6.3"), Express (2), Feel, Core (LTE/Lite/mini/Prime), R style, Note (8/10.1), NotePro (12.2), Tab2 (10.1), Tab3 (7/8/10.1/Lite), Tab4 (7/8/10.1), TabPro (8.4/10.1/12.2), Tab S (8.4/10.5)
Software : upper Android OS ICS(4.0)
(For Galaxy S2, old OS(GB/ICS) version can causes incompatibility. If your S2 does not work properly, please try after firmware update.)
Contact - Ringtone, Message alert, Vibration pattern
Schedule - Sticker, S-Memo, Image, Group
: MMS cannot be transferred depending on devices.
: Local Data Only
(Google & Samsung Account data cannot be transferred.)
Transferring from Blackberry® and Symbian™:
Smart Switch PC/Mac software supports content transfer via PC/Mac backup software provided by your device’s manufacturer. Requires Blackberry 6.0 or higher or Nokia® Series 40 and Symbian 6.0. To download and for more details, please visit www.samsung.com/smartswitch.
Samsung Mobile Print empowers to print or send fax, most of the digital contents like Office documents, PDF, images, emails, web pages or even the contents on your social network sites.
Let your content be on your phone or on Google drive it’s just easy.
It also supports scanning from your network multi-functional device and saving in various formats like pdf, jpg or png. Sharing your scanned documents is just a click away.
> Intuitive action bar style user interface.
> Automatic discovery of supported network devices.
> Support for USB and shared printers.
> Select multiple images, tap to crop or rotate.
> Supports multiple image sizes and multiple images on a page.
> Print or send fax documents/emails/email attachments/web pages/images.
> Supports contents at Google Drive, DropBox, Evernote, OneDrive, Box and Facebook.
> Scan from flatbed or ADF and save as PDF, PNG, JPG.
> Print or Scan pages as big as A3*.
> Share to open any of the supported content from any other App.
> For corporate environment, supports security features like Job Accounting, Confidential Print and Secure Release.
**Supports Only Samsung Printers**
* Scanning and sending fax is supported only on supported N/W printers.
* Printing can be done on printers connected via Print server or Shared.
* Maximum print and scan size would depend on the media size supported by the device.
* If you use the CJX-1050W/CJX-2000FW printer, please install " Samsung Mobile Print Photo" instead this app.
Supported Model List
* M2020/2070/283x/288x/262x/282x/267x/287x/4370/5370/4580 Series
* C410/460/1810/1860/2620/2670/140x/145x/4820 Series
* CLP-300/31x/32x/350/360/610/620/660/670/680/770/775 Series
* CLX-216x/316x/317x/318x/838x/854x/9252/9352/92x1/93x1 Series
* ML-1865W/2150/2160/2165/2250/2525/257x/2580/285x/2950/305x/3300/347x/331x/371x/405x/455x/551x/651x Series
* SCX-1490/2000/320x/340x/4623/4x21/4x24/4x26/4x28/470x/472x/4x33/5x35/5x37/6545/6555/8030/8040/8123/8128 Series
* SF-650, SF-760 Series
Below are the details about the permissions Samsung Mobile Print app is using.
READ_CONTACTS: For selecting Fax number from Address book.
READ_HISTORY_BOOKMARK: For showing Bookmarks in Web Printing.
GET_ACCOUNTS: For showing registered accounts in email printing and printing contents from Google drive.
USE_CREDENTIALS: For printing from Google Drive.
CAMERA : To use Camera.
INTERNET: For any network communication.
WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE: To write to SD Card.
NFC : For direct connection between mobile device and Printer
VIBRATION : To notify when NFC tag was read properly
IF THE APP DOESN'T WORK FOR YOU, PLEASE CONTACT ME FOR SOLUTION
For root users, this app allows you to create and automate CPU and GPU via the Profile manager.
For non root users, you're able to get information about the CPU (governor, speeds, etc).
You can define profiles which include:
- CPU governor
- Max CPU Frequency
- Min CPU Frequency
- CPU voltages for all frequencies (if kernel supports it)
- I/O Scheduler
- GPU frequencies and voltages (if kernel supports it)
- Charger voltages (if kernel supports it)
You can define profiles which are automatically activated on these conditions:
- Battery low
- High temperature
- Screen on/off
- Connected to PC
- Voice call started
Also, you can view CPU information, like duration of time CPU spends in specific state, governor max/min CPU speed and much more.
- Write external storage: To backup profiles
- Receive boot completed: To automatically start service on boot (enable in settings)
- Read phone state: To automatically detect voice call start/stop
- Internet: Added small ads (via Google Ads)
- Billing: For donation control (you can purchase PRO version inside the app)
If you have problems or issues with the app, please, send a logcat.
- Samsung Galaxy Note (N7000) with Android 4.1.2
- HTC Desire with CM7
- LG Nexus 4 (not rooted)
Free version includes Ads, it's limited to 3 profiles and isn't capable of making backup of your settings.
You can buy the full version inside the app in order to remove the Ads and get full app capabilities.
Please, before giving us low rating, contact us via email or post a comment with issues you have in the XDA thread.
In App billing allows users to
Unlimited number of profiles
For Android versions since Lollipop it only works if the device is rooted.
This app is usable for free, but if is the case, it includes a 5 seconds delay before process the requests.
Also, it Includes settings to automatically disconnect mobile data when screen becomes off and to reenable when the screen is turned on, and also a convenient shortcut in the statusbar.
With the ADB WiFi tool by XDA Recognized Developer bartito, you can put the cables to rest. ADB WiFi is an application that allows your device to be connected to your computer through your home WiFI connection. It works with every operating system that can be configured with ADB, as long as you own a rooted Android device. It’s especially useful on Lollipop ROMs that often lack the built-in WiFi ADB functionality often found on various Jelly Bean and KitKat custom ROMs. The application was released way back in 2012, but it was recently given a complete rewrite to provide the Material Design experience.
Rid yourself of unnecessary cables and make your desk free from clutter.
Instructions (I assume you have ADB installed in the PC):
- Execute this application in your android device
- Click the bug image until it becomes green (you provably need to provide superuser permissions)
- Open a terminal or command session in your PC
- execute "adb connect XX.XX.XX.XX" in the PC (the connect address is provided by my application
- execute "adb shell" in the PC (or any ADB command)
** Remember to activate USB debugging in device settings **
** THIS APP REQUIRES SUPERUSER PERMISSIONS **
* Hidden numbers
* Phone numbers (match start of the number, end of the number or complete number)
* All numbers from a contact
You can enter the blocked numbers manually, from the contacts list or from the calls log.
The app support several working modes:
* Accept all incoming calls
* Reject all incoming calls
* Block the numbers/contacts that are added to the list (blacklist)
* Accept only incoming calls from the numbers/contacts that are added to the list (whitelist)
Note that the app is started when the call is received. Due to that, is possible that the system starts the incoming call ringtone before the app ends it. If that occurs, please, create a ringtone with 1-2 seconds of silence and use it.
Also, the app can show the list of rejected calls and much more...
Consider buy PRO version (provided via a InApp buy), that unlocks the ability to add more than 3 numbers/contacts to the list and removes Ads.
REMEMBER TO REBOOT THE PHONE AFTER APPLY PHOTOS
USING ROOT MODE
This was normal in the firsts Android versions.
The new phones includes a large amount of memory and a large screens, and also, the new Android version (Ice Cream Sandwitch) predisposes to a better user experience.
But, by default, the contact photos stored in Android 4.0 uses the older resolution (96x96px), and the photo contacts appears pixelated.
With this app you can make a bulk update of your contact photos to a increased resolution (256x256px) that's shows much better in your new devices.
Also, in older devices, that aren't running ICS, the app allows to make a bulk photo contacts update and increase the resolution to the device max supported size.
Finally, if you have rooted your device, you can increase the size of the contact photos to 400x400px (or more). That sounds good in devices with a large screen, like Galaxy Note.
1) Place the desired contact photos (in PNG or JPG format) in a folder of your sdcard. I recommend to use square photos.
2) Open the app
3) Click settings and configure the sources folder to the stored photos folder
4) Go main window in the app
5) Select the photos that you want to update
6) Click the update photos button (the photos was automatically resized to the max resolution supported by the device).
* If you want to use photos greater than the maximum supported device size, you need to be rooted. If you're rooted, go
settings, check the "Use HD photos" checkbox then apply the desired photos.
Please, if you have troubles or issues, contact with the developers via email or at the XDA thread.
This app attempts to minimize the battery consumption, and does so in a very simple way: turning off the wifi, which translates into a real battery saver.
So, when it detects that the device has been disconnected from a wireless network, and after waiting a reasonable time (configurable), the hardware wifi going to off.
In order to set wifi state the app monitorizes the cell tower in which your device is connected and classifies it statistically the possibility of establishing a wifi connection, enabling or disabling the wifi attending to this possibility.
The application also allows you to add notifications in the status bar, view the history of connections (PRO version), auto disable while airplane mode active, etc.
With a design based in Material and inspired in the contact app included in Lollipop, this app allows you to make backups (manual or automatically) from the calls log and from the database of messages (sms).
You can then delete the calls and messages, reloaded into the system log, etc.
As for calls and received messages, if you activate the option, the backup will be performed as soon as the corresponding event occurs.
In contrast, due to the limitations of Android, the backup of outgoing messages is held every few hours, in a background process.
Furthermore, the application will show the call log or messages with a comfortable and intuitive interface and can answer calls or messages received from the application itself.
Of course, you can delete entries or log messages.
For the missed calls (if you enable the automatic backup of calls) the app informs of the ringing time!
The paid version removes the Ads and allows you to create a backup in the sdcard of the app data.
Please, don't forget to contact if you have issues...
Note that Android versions since KitKat (4.4) defines a messenger manager that is the only that can write the messages database system. We implement it only to have the ability to write this database. This means that the app appears in the list of applications that can be selected as default messaging application. Please do not select our app to that effect, as not incorporate management for incoming messages and stop receiving SMS, MMS and any other message that depend on this service.
In the real life if you are not near to the phone when a reminder becomes active, you will forgot it and their consequences can be unpredictable.
This app provides recurring reminders for the calendar events and fully solves the issue.
HOW IT WORKS
When a calendar reminder is triggered by the system a message is sent. This app captures the message and starts their work...
With this app you can configure the sound, vibration type and their pattern, led color, repeat interval and much more for the alerts in your Google calendars.
Also you can configure how a reminder stops: when manually stops, when the event starts or when the event ends.
Regular users can configure global settings, that are active for all the calendars, but PRO users can configure these options locally for each calendar.
PRO users can access to future exclusive functions and has prioriatry technical support. Also PRO users can't view Ads.
You will need to set the sounds for each calendar, or a single overall sound for all calendars. You also need to disable notifications in your calendar application.
The PRO version allows many extra features such as the ability to configure each calendar separately, the ability to define don't disturb periods (during which not notified) [eg to don't receive events from your work calendar during the weekends], can set up to 4 shortcuts to easily delay alarms and locks the Ads.
Don't forget to contact if you have issues!
If your device is rooted the scripts can be executed using superuser permissions, but normal users can do also.
Note that some actions (like update the cpu max/min speed and others) requires root permissions. Don't blame to me if you execute in a not rooted device at don't works!
Pro version removes Ads.
For each app, you can configure the ringtone, vibration, led color, number of repeats and interval of each notification.
Notifications are automatically cancelled if the monitored app removes the notification.
Also, for each monitorized app you can configure if you like to be notified when a ongoing or clearable notification was created or if the created notification contains a specific text (Jelly Bean or greater).
This app requires a special permission that needs to be activated after the install (go app settings in order to activate it).
This app is compatibile with Pebble Watch.
Please, contact if you have troubles or questions.
In App Billins allows users to
Allows to monitorize more than one app
About english translation: English translation has been created using Google Translate. Don't blame for the translation errors, only for the app errors!
This application is compatible with Gmail for Android (versions for Ice Cream Sandwitch and higher).
APP IS WORKING FINE, YOU ONLY NEED TO CONFIGURE IT AND SWYPE THE TOP-RIGHT SWITCH TO "ON" MANUALLY IN ORDER TO ENABLE THE APP
I will implements recurrent notifications for unread messages (in inbox or prioritary inbox) in all your accounts separatelly (only one account in the free version).
Due the limitations of the Gmail API, that exports the total unread messages count, nor the messages, the notifier can't detect new messages in certain scenarios (by example if one new message is received but already a unread message is in the conversation).
This app is compatible with Pebble watch (go settings to configure it)
Comments are welcome!
For use it, you need to disable ringtone notifications (setting notification sound to silent) in Gmail (prioritary or normal inbox depending of your choice), but not notifications (i like Gmail notifications and I don't have included in my app), the go this app and configure repeats, sound and vibration and then enable the service in the top-right of the screen.
In App billing allows users to
Allows to monitorize more than one account
This application allows the user to automatically update the phone volume (for incoming calls or notifications) when Pebble watch is connected or disconnected.
With this app you can set your phone in silence (by example) when the
Pebble is connected and in normal mode when the Pebble is disconnected
(due to the distance, by example).
You need to install the official Pebble app for Android.
You need to reboot your phone after install in order to use it.
If you are using a Cyanogen based ROM, we recommend to use "Pebble Profiler for Cyanogen" (from me, that allows to use Cyanogen profles)
The amazing of this application is that you can configure the sound, repeat interval, repeats count, vibration and led color.
Also, you can set the instant of the remind ends (via a max number of repeats or when no more missed calls or unread messages).
You can set the widget update time and the app that is opened when you perform a click into the widget.
In addition, you can define other parameters, like the haptic feedback of the widget, the next image calculation mode, etc.
I only have added a 1x1 widget, but you can resize it according your conveniences.
Or are you boring when the apps store starts to download all the apps after a wipe?
With this application, that needs root privileges, you can automate backing up your applications code (which will be updated whenever they are installed or updated) or data.
For this you must just specify the directory in which to store the backup application and allow root privileges when they are required.
Furthermore, the application will store a history with the changes which have taken application.
Please note that the application needs root permissions.
In App billing allow users
Use the app after trial period expiration (trial period is set to 7 days)